Page 25 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    Geneari - i used to think the same thing about the threads, if you go into settings you can change how long they stay on the front page! Hope you figure it out!!now i have all of them from 2 months!

claire - where in the world have you been?! you got your bfp and are too good for us?! lol kidding! hope things are going well!
    No no no not at all!! I've been so busy with work and I've been reading quite a bit too!! I love a good book. Things are going great thank you, expect for my sleeping troubles. How are you??
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

Rachel...so glad the holding pattern is over! I hope af shows in the next few days :fingercrossed:!!

Claire...good to hear things are going well!

Got my crosshairs today...woot ! I'm 3dpo and the progesterone is kicking in I think...sleepy, weepy/sentimental, sore bbs, and no appetite but a small price to pay if it helps .

If my cycle had been typical I'd expect to ovulate Friday...I still can't believe I oed early.

Eesh, going to take a nap...falling asleep typing !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Claire - glad to hear everything is going well. I hope you get sleeping better soon! :-\ are you just uncomfortable or sick? Either way, I hope it goes away soon.

Kelly - I'm stalking your situation! Lol. I really am so anxious to find out what's going on! I hope it's good news!!!

I can't believe I'm CD 11 already! I hope the rest of this time goes this fast! I feel like I just started my period a few days ago! Reallllly trying to relax this cycle, so maybe that's why!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

You guys rock! Thanks for all the luck!

CrazyCookie - What are you reading? Anything good!?

Kelly -- Hope the tiredness is a good sign!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Claire - glad to hear everything is going well. I hope you get sleeping better soon! :-\ are you just uncomfortable or sick? Either way, I hope it goes away soon.

Kelly - I'm stalking your situation! Lol. I really am so anxious to find out what's going on! I hope it's good news!!!

I can't believe I'm CD 11 already! I hope the rest of this time goes this fast! I feel like I just started my period a few days ago! Reallllly trying to relax this cycle, so maybe that's why!
    Oh my goodness...Me Too! LOL, it really could go either way...part of me is really hoping for a bfp but another part of me really wants to be able to do the testing, gaaaah, lol, can't wait to know which we'll be doing . And it's totally a fluke thing...had no idea that I'd o early going into this cycle and we had no idea we should abstain until it was too late . I believe everything happens for a reason so it's all good just really praying it doesn't end in another loss...feeling optimistic !

Everyone's charts look amazing! I think April is going to be a good month with lots of sticky bfps !!!

I have a good feeling for you!!!

My chart looks amazing?! I still feel like my temp is all over the place!

I got to trigger this morning

My one follie grew to 21mm and my lining is still good at 11mm with a triple layer. IUI scheduled for tomorrow morning! I just have a really good feeling this cycle. My AF started on St. Patty's Day, was supposed to trigger on Easter but God wanted me to put my trust in Him and His timing and not be anxious, and now my new IUI date would give me a EDD of December 25th.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Wow! That is amazing! I'm so happy for you! I hope you get your BFP this cycle!

Jen ...that is so awesome!!!!!! !!

Kay, I think you have highs/lows because you temp orally but once you get your temp shift it'll make sense...the crosshairs tend to make all the difference with perspective

Eta...Kay, look at your chart from the perspective that your coverline will probably be around 97.7/97.8 which puts most of your temps below it and your shift will probably put your temps over 98.0...I really think you'll have a nice looking biphasic chart within a week
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-02-2013 at 11:15 AM.

I can't wait to get crosshairs! I brought an OPK strip with me to work today, and when I opened it, it was broken! The dye strip was sticking out and the paper was all torn! I was so upset! I had been holding my pee til 1030 for nothing! I know I can take one when I get home, but I drink so much water that it's normally too diluted, but we'll see. I just hope I didn't miss my surge because of it! I tried to use it anyway, but it was useless!

I was wondering... about how long after BD can you test your CM and know that it's CM and not left overs from BD?

I can't wait to get crosshairs! I brought an OPK strip with me to work today, and when I opened it, it was broken! The dye strip was sticking out and the paper was all torn! I was so upset! I had been holding my pee til 1030 for nothing! I know I can take one when I get home, but I drink so much water that it's normally too diluted, but we'll see. I just hope I didn't miss my surge because of it! I tried to use it anyway, but it was useless!

I was wondering... about how long after BD can you test your CM and know that it's CM and not left overs from BD?
    KayDub - I struggle with the answer to your CM vs. semen question, but definitely use an OPK after work. They don't have to be done with FMU! In a lot of cases, they suggest that you test twice a day with OPKs anyway. KUP!

Make a pregnancy ticker

This is totally random, but I just saw that APA switched me to being a "senior member" and an APA All-Star. I'm strangely honored.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Kelly - I didn't catch the 2nd part of your post earlier. Thanks for the tips on the temps! I really can't wait to see it! My biggest question has been, "what if I'm not Oing". I'll soon know!

Sara - I don't do FMU with OPK. I wake up at 7 and go to the restroom, then I held it until 1030 to do it at work. So that's why I was so upset when it was broken! I will do one after work, but like I said, I drink so much water that I barely even get a line most days unless it's early morning. I guess we'll see. I'm only CD11, I didn't get a +OPK until CD14 last month, so it may still be early.

If anyone can answer the CM question, I'll be forever grateful.

Kay...honestly, I can't tell at all, I just don't record the next day's cm.

Sara...lol! I felt demoted when mine switched to "chatterbox"...sounds demeaning like I'm obnoxiously talkative and can't seem to shut up !!

Kay--which opk are you using? The same one I did--clear blue easy digital with the smilies? Love that btw! The package says you can use FMU but I did mine between 2-4pm just because I heard something somewhere about hormonal cycles during the day being more active mid-day. Sorry yours broke!

As for the CM thing...I just skip that day--or you can test it earlier in the day if you think you might BD later on. There's no one set time to test CM do you can do all day long and record the most fertile one you see.

I am so tired today--yesterday too. My DH says I'm going to make myself crazy--he's not wrong LOL. Good thing my semester is winding down so I have a TON of work to do and keep my mind busy. Hopefully I'll do it and not just obsess on baby stuff. I started using my new sewing machine last week, I'm practicing sewing by making burp cloths, one side old flannel sheet one side terry washcloth
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thank you Kelly and Kay I don't know why I can't sleep, my body just won't let me!! And I'll post in the Nov DD about my sickness now

[QUOTE=
    Sara - I don't do FMU with OPK. I wake up at 7 and go to the restroom, then I held it until 1030 to do it at work. So that's why I was so upset when it was broken! I will do one after work, but like I said, I drink so much water that I barely even get a line most days unless it's early morning. I guess we'll see. I'm only CD11, I didn't get a +OPK until CD14 last month, so it may still be early. [/QUOTE]

Got it! Sorry for the misunderstanding. Hope you got some news tonight!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Kay...honestly, I can't tell at all, I just don't record the next day's cm.

Sara...lol! I felt demoted when mine switched to "chatterbox"...sounds demeaning like I'm obnoxiously talkative and can't seem to shut up !!
    Nooo!!! You're fabulous! Keep doing what you're doing!

Make a pregnancy ticker

i ordered clincal guard opks off amazon. Theyr'e cheapie strips, so i wasn't too upset when it was broken. i got 50 for $10.

I did take one after work, but no line. I know better, my urne is almost water-like after work due to how much water I drink. I'll take another one in the morning. If I missed my surge, its no big deal because we BD'd last night. What will be, will be.

As far as the CM question... we BD'd last night at 11pm... I didn't try to chart it until mid afternoon, but I just couldn't tell.. so I'll just see what tomorrow morning brings!

Update! Just getting ready to go to bed and while in the bathroom noticed EWCM!!!! I know this wasn't leftovers! I've never actually seen it before since we've been ttc! Idk if its the tea or just a good cycle, but ill take it!

Craaaaaaaaamps!!!!!

Btw I've been reading Anne Frank's diary, and I'm now reading a book called "Kidnapped The Wrong Sister"

YAY Cramps Rachel! COME ON AF!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Kay...that's awesome!!!!! Get to it...woot...!

Rachel...woohoo, cmon Af...get this party started !!!!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-03-2013 at 07:32 AM. Reason: sp

Yeah! I was so excited! DH and I had promised to BD every other day and not stress about it. So with his low libido, I didn't want to push it, but when I saw the EWCM I had to say something. I explained it to him without getting too scientific to ruin the mood. He hadn't felt good all night (pizza and mini corn dogs for lunch will do that to ya. when will he learn!? lol) so I figured it was lost. He was totally down! Even excited! I love that he wants this as much as I do. I'm going to do a OPK around 10 again this morning. Hopefully I catch my surge and didn't miss it yesterday. My temp dropped a little bit today, and my calendar changed my projected fertile days were the 4th, 5th, & 6th with ovulation predicted on the 7th... but this morning the 2nd and 3rd filled in green for "actual" fertile days. AH! Why have I never charted before?! This is so much more helpful. I feel SO much more relaxed and confident that we're doing everything we can!

Rachel- Thats so good to hear! I hope AF is right around the corner for you!!! Ps. we really need an AF animation on here! lol.

Jen - yay for triggering! I hope you get a christmas baby

Kelly - did you test again this morning?

Kay - yay for bd!!!

Natalie - I hope this is your cycle!!

Sara - how are you doing?

As for me I am 10 DPO... BFN this morning but I am not due for AF until Monday. I'm hoping I don't have the random 3 days of spotting like last month if AF does show her face.

My BFF just had a miscarriage so now I'm fearful that even if I get my BFP I will have one too we lamented yesterday that we wish ttc/getting pregnant could just be like it is in the movies.

Kay! Totally, isn't it better with charting? Plus you get something else to play with and obsess over...

Jessie and Rachel, I hope things go smoothly and you can get back to business

As for me...3 dpo and solid crosshairs on FF
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Kay...woohoo! That's fantastic dh is so into it too ! I usually get 1-3 days of ewcm before a +opk so hopefully any day now...woot! I feel like charting gives more peace of mind too .

Jessiebee...praying you get a bfp soon (((hugs)))!!

Natalie... for CH!!!!

!!!!!

My test this morning was bfn...took an answer brand to make sure so it was evidently a defective test yesterday...hoping for the real deal next week!

Yay...just upgraded ff to vip...woot !

Gosh I have a really hard time keeping up with this thread! It moves so fast!

I am sitting around waiting for news of my new nephew's birth. She went in to be induced this morning. I can't wait to meet him!