Page 24 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Rach - your babes are so cute! Did AF come yet?

Kelly - good luck with everything!

Kay - ill be waiting for a pic of the positive opk!

Liza, cookie and gator grits - good luck with your upcoming iui's!

Natalie - are you using the clear blue smiley face ones? That's what I used this cycle!

As for me I'm almost halfway done with the TWW... My opk was positive last Friday so I probably o'd Saturday or Sunday. I've already been using some Internet cheapies because I'm crazy. I'm not feeling too optimistic about this cycle though I really want a December baby. My job requires me to work Christmas eve and the day after and my family lives in grand rapids Michigan while I live all the way on the east side of the state, and would like not to have to rush home. If we had a baby I would be on maternity leave also not really enjoying the side effects of the metformin I'm excited to get some testing next month if I don't get a BFP and maybe I can get some direction!

Jessie-No AF yet. Tomorrow is my final day of provera. Sorry about the metformin. Tummy issues? I took it for a very short time when TTC Ava (my oldest) and it wasn't enjoyable at all. Praying you get that that December BFP!

I just realized today is CD 50 which officially makes this my longest cycle ever! Good thing it's almost over!

Jessiebee...praying you get your bfp this cycle!! (((Hugs)))...I'm so sorry you're having side effects from metformin ! Wow, that is a long drive for you to Grand Rapids!! Our adopted ds' s foster family lives near Port Huron and his bio family lives in St. Clair County .

We're making the 2.5hr trip north to go to dh's grandma's for lunch and the annual easter egg hunt...the littler kids *love* it!! For dinner we're going to my brother's house to spend time with my family. My dad lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma so we don't get to see him on the holidays but I may have the kids skype him if he got his acct figured out (my brother was helping him set it up).
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Jessiebee...praying you get your bfp this cycle!! (((Hugs)))...I'm so sorry you're having side effects from metformin ! Wow, that is a long drive for you to Grand Rapids!! Our adopted ds' s foster family lives near Port Huron and his bio family lives in St. Clair County .

We're making the 2.5hr trip north to go to dh's grandma's for lunch and the annual easter egg hunt...the littler kids *love* it!! For dinner we're going to my brother's house to spend time with my family. My dad lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma so we don't get to see him on the holidays but I may have the kids skype him if he got his acct figured out (my brother was helping him set it up).
    If you ever go down to Tulsa we have to meet up! That's not a bad drive.

That would be awesome Rachel! I would love it!!

Rach - yes on the stomach issues DH thinks its hilarious tho so it keeps it amusing

Kelly - DH is from Port Huron and now we live in St Clair County we met in grand rapids where I worked as an asst manager and then I received a store manager position in Rochester Hills. I moved here and he stayed in Grand Rapids and moved to Rochester right after we got engaged. Then he found a job in st Clair and I got transferred to a store in sterling heights and now here we are speaking of work I am working tomorrow 6am to 2pm! I don't really get into Easter and DH is a chef so he is working at his restaurant! I hope your egg hunt is fun!!

My cousin and his wife live in Rochester Hills, my dad grew up in Lincoln Park, Dh's brother and his family live in Livonia, and my mom grew up in Pontiac! Ha, small world!!. Do you ever vacation in Canada?

Your dh is a chef...that is so awesome! So does he cook at home often or does he get enough work at work? Do you still work in management? I hope you have a nice, relaxing afternoon!

Jessie- good luck this cycle!

I am thinking I might be o'ing this cycle early as well. Lots of ewcm and temp dip. Dh and I snuck some bd time in and we'll do the every other day schedule. Exciting!!

Thanks ebennet! Yay for early o! Fingers crossed this is your cycle.

Kelly - I have never vacationed in Canada but where we live now you can see Canada pretty much from our backyard. As someone who grew up on the "west" side it's pretty amusing to me! DH and I eat at home about every other day. He definitely gets enough at work and I don't ever really cook. I am still a store manager for a store called the children's place it's very fun but the clothes make
    my baby fever so bad...

Hope everyone is having a good Easter!

Update on me: went in for a follie check today. I only have one follie on the right (per usual) at 16mm and my lining is good at 11mm. I go back on Tuesday to check again unless I get a positive OPK tomorrow, which is unlikely for me. Please pray that my follie grows big enough for the trigger. I would be so devastated if this ends up a busted cycle. I ended up only taking 100mg of Clomid instead of the 150mg this time. I wanted to exhaust the 100mg option before moving on. Looks like I probably should have moved on already if this follie doesn't keep growing I just was having so many side effects already from the 100mg that the 150mg scared me off of it.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Ebennett... for early o, lol, must be that spring is in the air !! !!!

We have Children's Place in our mall...love their clothes!!!

My temp rose this morning ! I expect ff to give me crosshairs Tuesday. I'm going to start progesterone tonight

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Update on me: went in for a follie check today. I only have one follie on the right (per usual) at 16mm and my lining is good at 11mm. I go back on Tuesday to check again unless I get a positive OPK tomorrow, which is unlikely for me. Please pray that my follie grows big enough for the trigger. I would be so devastated if this ends up a busted cycle. I ended up only taking 100mg of Clomid instead of the 150mg this time. I wanted to exhaust the 100mg option before moving on. Looks like I probably should have moved on already if this follie doesn't keep growing I just was having so many side effects already from the 100mg that the 150mg scared me off of it.
    (((Hugs)))...hang in there Jen, really hoping and praying for that follie to grow so you can trigger!!! Thinking of you!

...grow follie grow !!

Gator - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Grow follies, grow!!!!

Kelly- looking at your chart, why are some of the circles white, and some are filled in blue? does that have any significance?
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    Gator - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Grow follies, grow!!!!

Kelly- looking at your chart, why are some of the circles white, and some are filled in blue? does that have any significance?

Ditto Jen, grow follies!!

Kay---the hollow circles are temps you record at at least 1 hour off of your normal time. It's just a reminder that that temp may not be a totally accurate reflection of your BBT.

This is going to be a crazy 2ww for me--I can already tell. I feel...happy and serene and just like I know we did it. Which is the makings of a *very*big*letdown* if I'm wrong. I just...have a feeling. It doesn't help that my body is giving me reason to believe I'm right (sore boobs on dpo 1?!)--but we all know that it doesn't meaning anything until you get that BFP test. Sigh.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Kay...yup, Natalie is right . I can't temp at a consistent time every morning due to cosleeping/bfing my youngest so I end up with a lot of open circles but I still have gotten an obvious temp shift my last two cycles which coincided with other fertile signs so it must be working for me still.

Natalie...praying there is no let down, just a lot of congratulatory replies when you post the news of your bfp !

I hope it goes by quickly for all of us! I realized today that I'm already 2dpo...crosshairs should show up tomorrow morning on my ff chart . Most of my kids finished their school for the year (we start early), the weather is getting warmer/sunnier, I've been exercising with dd regularly, and we have a lot going on in the next two weeks so I think my 2ww is going to go by fast . Aaand I'm sure I'll start poas next weekend . I started progesterone last night and will double up if I get a bfp. I'm going to email my cnm today to see if she'll test my progesterone sometime between 7-9dpo.
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-01-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Kay...yup, Natalie is right . I can't temp at a consistent time every morning due to cosleeping/bfing my youngest so I end up with a lot of open circles but I still have gotten an obvious temp shift my last two cycles which coincided with other fertile signs so it must be working for me still.

Natalie...praying there is no let down, just a lot of congratulatory replies when you post the news of your bfp !

I hope it goes by quickly for all of us! I realized today that I'm already 2dpo...crosshairs should show up tomorrow morning on my ff chart . Most of my kids finished their school for the year (we start early), the weather is getting warmer/sunnier, I've been exercising with dd regularly, and we have a lot going on in the next two weeks so I think my 2ww is going to go by fast . Aaand I'm sure I'll start poas next weekend . I started progesterone last night and will double up if I get a bfp. I'm going to email my cnm today to see if she'll test my progesterone sometime between 7-9dpo.

Eta...my ff cd ticker is showing my dpo...just noticed that! I thought it wouldn't show dpo until they gave me CH..woot!
    I'm 2dpo, too! Looking forward to a 2WW buddy. DH and I have both been sick, but we did at least manage BD on O-2 and O days. Fingers crossed.
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Quote Originally Posted by saramice View Post
    I'm 2dpo, too! Looking forward to a 2WW buddy. DH and I have both been sick, but we did at least manage BD on O-2 and O days. Fingers crossed.
    ... !!

Natalie - yay for a good feeling!!! I have everything crossed for you!

Kelly - yay for ff showing DPO!

Kay - are you in the Tww? How's it going???

Sara - hope this Tww flies by

As for me... I have a ton of cm which I don't normally get. I only do opk's but im wondering if I really o'd when I think I o'd? Or maybe it's because of the metformin... Who knows?!? I guess I will know soon enough lol... (ps I am about 8 DPO)

Thanks for the explanation ladies! I keep comparing our charts and noticed that mine didn't look like that so I just wondered.

Jessie, I'm not in the 2ww yet. Unless you consider the 2ww for O. lol. I'm only on CD10, so I'm still waiting to O. I started charting this month due to my cycles being between 27-33 days. The wait was killing me, plus that left such a huge window to BD, and DH has a low libido so we were stressing. I'm hoping with the use of OPK's and temping this month we'll know when to BD and get it right this month! You'll know when I'm in the 2ww, because I start driving everyone nuts! Enjoy the serenity now! LOL

Natalie- good luck!!! Enjoy those happy and serene moments :-). Hoping lots of congrats are in order soon :-). Btw- good news about your appt and that your lining didn't seem to be an issue!

Gator- hoping for good news for you!!

Sara- good luck!! Hope you and dh feel better! I always like all the 2 ww signs where people mention feeling sick- I had a runny nose last night and was like- calm down, you haven't even o'd yet! Lol

Kelly- good job keeping busy! Can't wait to hear how things go!

Since threads seem to disappear around here faster than cupcakes at a bake sale...I'll ask my question here.

For you ladies that use baby or low dose aspirin during your cycle--how do you dose it? 1/day, 3/day --what? I got some and have been doing 1/day but then it occured to me that maybe that's not right.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Since threads seem to disappear around here faster than cupcakes at a bake sale...I'll ask my question here.

For you ladies that use baby or low dose aspirin during your cycle--how do you dose it? 1/day, 3/day --what? I got some and have been doing 1/day but then it occured to me that maybe that's not right.
    I dunno, but I'm thinking about using it after O. With DS, I was taking dexamethasone (a steroid) in addition to Clomid and progesterone. We found out later from blood testing that I never needed it, but I got my BFP that cycle. Since steroids act as an anti-inflammatory, I wonder if I would have the same benefit with baby aspirin...

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

As an update, I think things are moving in the right direction. I noticed a lot of EWCM with a bowel mvmt earlier (sorry TMI). DH and I DTD last night, but I'm pretty sure everything from DH would have been gone by 1pm, right (again, sorry TMI)?

Just looked on Baby Center, and if my IUI were to be on Wednesday, my EDD would be December 25th.
    Last edited by GatorGRITS; 04-01-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Hello ladies! Had an appt with the RE this morning.... largest follie was about a 10 so we are increasing my meds for a few days then I go back to see himon Friday! This is turning out to be the longest cycle ever!!!!!

Natalie...1/day (81mg) is the dosage for low-dose aspirin and take it my full cycle.

Jen...great news! Definitely sounds like the right direction!

Cookie...I'm so sorry your follies aren't responding as well as you had hoped ...really praying the dose increase kicks them into some serious growth and you get a couple good ones by Friday's appt!!! Cmon follies grow !

I've decided to use my progesterone lab order from the re to get my levels tested on Friday (7dp+opk). If I'm not pg they can re-order it for my next cycle . I've heard conflicting views about whether or not progesterone suppositories affect blood levels...hoping for good levels!

Just popping in to say good luck and to everyone!!!
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

Geneari - i used to think the same thing about the threads, if you go into settings you can change how long they stay on the front page! Hope you figure it out!!now i have all of them from 2 months!

claire - where in the world have you been?! you got your bfp and are too good for us?! lol kidding! hope things are going well!
    Last edited by KayDub; 04-01-2013 at 06:32 PM.

I can't wait to see the bfps ladies!!! Good luck everyone

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Hi ladies! I have been waiting to break the holding pattern and join back in. Provera is over and hopefully that means AF soon! I am so excited for all of you in the 2WW and getting ready for IUI's!