Page 23 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Well darn it! For once I had dinner ready on time and was so pleased with myself then realized after waiting around a while that DH gets off at 7:00 instead of 6:00. The girls and I had to eat without him.

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    Wow!! even if you're not Oing, I'd totally use it as an excuse to BD! You never know what your body is doing. lol... Good luck! !!!!!

Jessie, it sounds like you had a great appointment. i'm happy for you!!

Speaking of OPKs, i used one this morning just to see if last month's LH surge was a fluke.. like maybe I always have some LH in my system... but not even a scant line! So at least I know my body was doing something last month. I'm going to wait until next week to start using them 2 times a day. Fun stuff. Everyone at work will wonder what I'm doing in the bathroom for 10 minutes everyday around 10am. lol
    My opks are stark white right now too. I keep looking back at the pics from my last two +opks thinking maybe they weren't quite + but the pics clearly show they were...I like having that confirmation since I start doubting after a while .

LOL, that's too funny about work...I hadn't thought about that

Rachel...boo ...that has happened here too. Dh has to be on a special diet and I used to make his dinners so they'd be ready when he got home, lol but more often than not whatever I made didn't "sound good" and ended up sitting in the fridge until it went bad (he kept saying he'd eat it eventually otherwise I would have eaten it). So I stopped making his dinners until he got home and could tell me what "sounds good"...I told him he's worse than a pg woman !

Well, we bded and my temp went up a little. That seems to correspond with last month's cd20...I got a +opk on cd21 and oed on cd22. So if I'm oing then maybe a +opk tomorrow?? I won't be able to read cm or cp accurately today because of bd but we're going to play it safe and enjoy the "excuse" to bd .

Today's the day...can't wait to hear what the re has to say. I need to remember to print out my chart before I go...lol, typing it out here will help me remember . I have a 40min drive there to unwind so that should help my nerves...I'm leaving extremely early since I've never been there and I get very keyed up about not being on time (lol, my bp is usually 100ish/50ish...I was late for my last appt and my bp was 135/78...I was a bit stressed ).

Well, I better get this day started . I'll update as soon as I get back (appt is at 1:20 est and 40mins away).
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Oh! Your OPKs are white too?! Good, I thought it wasn't normal. lol... but your farther along in your cycle than me, so that makes sense. I'm fully stoked on OPKs. I have 20 that I bought at Walmart, I just got 50 from amazon, and my friend gave me about 20 (since she just found out she's PG with #2!!!) So I'm going to start next week and do them 2 times per day until I start seeing a positive, then I may even do 3. lol. I don't want to miss anything this month!

GOOD LUCK at your appointment! I'm excited for you to get to know your doctor and walk away feeling like you have a better understanding of what's going on! I cant wait to hear how it went! I'll be stalking!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Yay! Today is going to be a great appt, Kelly! I can't wait for your update!

Good luck at your appt Kelly!

Good luck at your apt Kelly!!!

I got the OK from DH to use opks, he said..."why shouldn't we make use of all available technology, I want this kid as much as you..." Men are so weird...like 2 months ago it was too much pressure...now it's what are we waiting for? LOL
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06

That's exactly how my DH is. The first 2 cycles he was all stressed out, and even had performance issues because of it. Now he can't wait, it's all he talks about, and he wishes he could fast forward time. He talks about what great parents we'll be, etc. It's adorable, but I just want to punch him and say "wish you would have been on board more 2 months ago, this would have probably been going better!" lol. But I guess I should just be glad he's feeling less pressure all together! He's a fan of the OPK's too because then he knows when he has to perform instead of exhausting himself doing it every other day for 2 weeks. Lol. Hopefully the OPK's help us both get our Christmas babies!! &

Good luck at your appt today, Kelly!
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Thank you ladies! It was a great appt...see my update thread for details

Natalie and Kay... that's fantastic your dhs are getting more involved and proactive ! Really really praying you get your bfps this cycle.

I'm going to keep using wondfo opks but my re wants me to use clear-blue brand so I bought a 20pk of digitals as a back up which should be plenty to get me through until we ttc after the testing is in .

Only 2.5 days of provera left! CD 49! Come on AF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Only 2.5 days of provera left! CD 49! Come on AF!!!
    Yaaaay !!! Bring on AF !! Praying she shows for you right away!!!

I'm waiting to hear from dh about our "dilemma"...I emailed him but I think he has a meeting all afternoon.

Part of me reeeeally wants to go for it this cycle and bd again. TMI but I am having more ewcm than I have ever had before...it's crazy and since I'm oing on cd16 instead of cd22 like usual maybe that means a healthier egg, stronger o, and a good lining. I think I'll regret it if I don't...just not ever knowing if maybe this would have been the one that made it. The RE and the testing will always be there and I can still get some of the testing done that isn't dependent on whether i'm pg or not. Maybe it's the feel good o hormones talking and I'm being unrealistically optimistic (not unusual for me ...it's probably partly what has kept my sanity through all of my losses).

If I don't get pg then nothing changes other than the progesterone test. If I do get pg I know my risk of loss is high...but what's more important to me...going for it, taking that risk, and knowing for sure what the outcome will be or not risking it, possibly missing out on a healthy f/t baby, and never knowing what might have been ...I don't know.

I really appreciate everyone's thoughts in my other thread. I think preventing from now on and starting progesterone/aspirin after o makes the most sense too. If I do get pg then I've done everything I could do with what I know right now and if I don't I continue with the plan I have with the RE.

Once we decide I'll be fine...it's all the over-thinking beforehand that's so hard and the time pressure doesn't help .

I used another wondfo and the test line came up before the control line and it's definitely darker so I expect a temp drop tomorrow.

Thanks for letting me talk all this out it helps to get my thoughts in front of my eyes. I'm anxious to hear what dh thinks! Thankfully it's a gorgeous day...going to go for a walk and soak up some little-seen MI sun.

Oh my goodness! The decisions we have to make! I can't even imagine being in your place right now! Im not going to be any god at offering advice! I just hope you and DH can come to a decision you both feel at peace with! Good luck and keep us posted!

Oh Kelly, that's quite the decision. Just wanted to offer support and I know you and DH will come to a decision that will ease your mind, if nothing else.

So I had my appt today and the gyn (who I trust and have seen for years) said that she wasn't concerned for about a thin lining for two reasons: I have a had regular periods since the removal of my IUD and that since I've been tracking my cycle it's pretty clear that I ovulate (b/c of the biphasic charts). So she said that if we're not pg after 2 more months (for a total of 6 months trying) that she would refer me for testing. And since DH said that he would go for SA if we aren't pg after this month...I feel pretty good that there's a plan in place if we don't get pg this month.

I'm still pretty hopeful for this month though, just one of those intuition things. We'll see!

Edit: OMG -- I got a blinking smiley on my clear blue easy digital opk...that's a positive! "Peak" expected in 2 days...wow cd 11...early...
    Last edited by Geneari; 03-29-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Oh my goodness Natalie...that's so exciting !! !!! I'm so glad your appt went well...hoping and praying you get a bfp this cycle though and don't have to go for the testing !!!!

Sounds like we are all going to be in the 2WW together! Praying I have some follies when I go in on Easter!
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Sounds like we are all going to be in the 2WW together! Praying I have some follies when I go in on Easter!
    I hope you have some follies come easter too!

And GL Natalie! I think it's time for this!!! --> I hope you have a temp rise soon to confirm O!

For everyone this cycle!!!
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Cheering for all your ovulating ovaries! Woohoo! I want you all to get BFP's this cycle but I selfishly would love to share a DD room with you all and won't be in one until possibly January.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Grow follies grow !!!! Praying for some good Easter eggs Liza and Jen...woot!!

Whoa Natalie! Get busy girl!!! I hope this is your cycle so you don't have to go for testing!

I took an OPK this morning with 2MU and there was a line, negative.. but it was there. See!! just 2 days ago there was NOTHING... so it's coming. I'm excited. My temp was the highest it's been so far today, so I don't know how that fits in, but we'll see I guess.
    PS. Now that I have figured out photobucket and how to get pics on here, you guys are probably going to be seeing a lot of pee stick pictures! LOL. Hopefully after a few OPKs, it's a BFP!!

Kelly I hate that you are stressing but everything happens for a reason right! So many of us on the verge of ovulation! I go back to the RE Monday to see if I am ready to trigger!!! This might be a large evacuation of the TTC room!

Kay... bring on the pics...it's way more fun over analyzing other people's tests !!! that it's only a few more days...woot!!

Cookie...cmon follies !! Soooo excited for you and really praying you have some awesome follies !!!

Temp dropped this morning, cf is sticky/creamy...I'm officially in the 2ww . Which puts me at 48-60hrs since bd...pg is a definite possibility. I can't say I'd be disappointed...scared, but not disappointed . I started aspirin and will be starting progesterone when my opk is -. LOL, let the obsessive insanity begin !! I was planning on waiting to test but I want to get my lab-work done asap if I am pg so we at least will have a head's up if the karyotyping and anti-phospholipids show something out of the norm. If I'm not pg I'll just get it done on cd3 as planned.

I feel so much better having a direction now . I'm also glad we didn't "just go for it and bd again"...I thought I'd regret it but I don't, although it took everything in me not to attack dh last night (willpower is hard to come by during o) !!

I'm a little stuck now though. The RE nurse said to have the person who prescribed the progesterone do my testing and dosing but the cnm is the one who gave me the referral to the RE because she didn't feel knowledgeable enough to proceed further with it. I'd like to have my progesterone tested ~9dpo though...going to call my cnm on Monday to see if they'll do it for me and go from there.

I'm feeling optimistic overall and hoping for the best outcome possible . Thankfully, we have an activity-filled week ahead of us and the weather is supposed to be beautiful...I think the my 2ww will go by quickly.
    Last edited by kellyowens; 03-30-2013 at 01:55 PM.

It sounds like you have an awesome plan, Kelly. I am so excited for you to finally be getting some answers.

Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Cheering for all your ovulating ovaries! Woohoo! I want you all to get BFP's this cycle but I selfishly would love to share a DD room with you all and won't be in one until possibly January.
    Thanks! I really hope AF comes soon after stopping the pills for you! It took me 5days to get AF after stopping but it seems like some people get it as soon as 2 days after. Hope you are sooner rather than later!!! Are you starting meds next cycle or are they hoping this jump starts your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post
    Thanks! I really hope AF comes soon after stopping the pills for you! It took me 5days to get AF after stopping but it seems like some people get it as soon as 2 days after. Hope you are sooner rather than later!!! Are you starting meds next cycle or are they hoping this jump starts your cycle?
    I will be doing a Clomid cycle.

Kelly- My OPK looked the same today, so I didn't post it... i will when it gets better though! I'll give you something to obsess over that isnt yourself. lol
    I'm so glad that you have a plan in place that you feel good about. That is all that matters! I'm really pulling for you! I'm glad you think your 2ww will go quickly. I was actually thinking that this morning. I'm already CD8, and I feel like I just got off my period, next week starts the fun of my fertile window so that week always flies by. So hopefully since the first part has gone quickly, the 2nd part will too! I'm hoping for this to be a quiet room next month!

Sooooo I started using the EBC digitial opks, right... so the way it works is, negative, high and peak results. CD 10 I got a negative, CD 11 I got a high and today CD 12 I got a peak...what?! I tested again today (because really after a positive, there's not suposed to be a reason to keep testing) but I thought...it could be a fluke. But then the test was MORE positive. It's all so soon. I hope that it will be a good thing. DH isn't feeling great today so who knows.

Hi ladies. I wanted to share a few pics of my girls from this morning. We went to an Easter thing at the zoo and they got their faces painted. Sorry they are huge.

Kay...I sure hope it goes by quickly for you too!!

Natalie...eeek , really praying dh is feeling well enough for bd tonight !!!!

Rachel...I saw these on fb and omw, SOOOO cute !!! I'm so glad you're having more because you make such adorable kiddos!!

My surge is over...-opk tonight using the digital after a 3hr hold . I'm a wee bit sad not being able to get geeked up about my surge but looking forward to finding out what happened, lol, it's like waiting for the second book in a series by your favorite mystery author to come out, lol! I honestly have no guess one way or the other but you can bet I will be doing some serious microanalyzing of every twinge ! I'm hoping for the best of either outcome 1. a Christmas baby (going to need lots of stickyvibes!) or 2. not pg followed by testing, tx, and an early 2014 baby .

Eta...I am having hot flashes like crazy tonight...my cf is drying up so maybe my estrogen levels are dropping fast? With how much ewcm I had it wouldn't surprise me!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 03-30-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Have a January baby with me Kelly!!! ;) I would be totally happy for you to have a Christmas baby though. I loved being pregnant and having a baby that time of year. It was wonderful.

What are everyone's Easter plans? We are watching the WSU basketball game (I live in Wichita so local pride going on) and then tomorrow we are going to spend the day with DH's family. They live about 1.5 hours away. BIL/SIL/Nephew are moving to Wyoming and BIL leaves at the beginning of May so it might be our last chance to spend time with him before he goes. I am kind of sad because I get along well with my SIL and she is pregnant so probably won't be here when the baby comes. I hope everyone has a wonderful blessed Easter!