Page 21 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by CBROWN View Post
    :yay: Christmas Baby!!
    !!!!

!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I would love to see your collection! We need some baby inspiration !!

Eta...I think I've gone off the end...I see women looking at hpts in the store and find myself mentally cheering them on "bfp, bfp, bfp !", lol, who knows they may not even want to be pg but there I am whispering as I walk by !
    LOL Kelly, I do the same thing... but then I see someone who is pregnant and I feel a little jealous. I'm totally contradicting myself! TTC has made me a crazy person.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    LOL Kelly, I do the same thing... but then I see someone who is pregnant and I feel a little jealous. I'm totally contradicting myself! TTC has made me a crazy person.
    I saw a pregnant woman at the store yesterday and in the same two seconds I thought "Aww good for her....lucky...I wish that was me". I totally get the craziness.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Seriously. And the girl in my office that I posted about in the "Am I awful" thread, keeps coming into my office to steal any food I have. And she keeps saying "Peanut wants some" first of all.... she's being ridiculous... but it's also a constant reminder that she accidentally got a gift I'm dying to have. UUUH!

Seriously. And the girl in my office that I posted about in the "Am I awful" thread, keeps coming into my office to steal any food I have. And she keeps saying "Peanut wants some" first of all.... she's being ridiculous... but it's also a constant reminder that she accidentally got a gift I'm dying to have. UUUH!
    Oh sheesh (((Hugs)))...that sure doesn't help !

Just over an hour until my appointment!!!

Sorry about your colleague Kay!!! Praying for your tomorrow
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Good luck Rach!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCookie View Post
    Good luck Rach!!!
    Thanks! I am going into it with a very positive outlook. I'm so sure he will help me.

Thanks! I am going into it with a very positive outlook. I'm so sure he will help me.
    I hope he does!

And thank you to everyone who commented on my hcg levels yesterday

LOL, deleting my debbie-downer post !!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 03-21-2013 at 12:58 PM.

!! GL...!! Can't wait to read an update!

Good luck!!!

That would be so annoying!! Hopefully soon you can start stealing her foot for your peanut!

AF has left the building...let the 2ww to O begin !

I'm hoping it'll go by fast...we have optometrist appts, orthodontist appts, my RE appt, Easter, dentist appts, and the closing on the other house

Eta...FF gave me 3 predicted fertile days and 5 predicted possible ovulation days this cycle...is that typical?
    Last edited by kellyowens; 03-21-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Woo! And lol- hope that keeps you busy enough!!!!

Last night DH and I talked about for sure when we want to start trying for a baby. He wants a summery baby and does not want another Jan baby haha. We will probably start in June and not take any time off in August like we had planned and hoping that it doesnt take to long. Of course AF is not regular since I'm still BFing and I really want to get my DD weaned soon. Yet at the same time I'm not even sure how to wean her considering DS weaned himself.

Hope all of you trying now get that Christmas baby!

Rach I cant wait to hear your good news next month

Brandi...how exciting! Praying you get a bfp quickly and your stay here is short and sweet

I'm wondering if bfing is still preventing my fertility too even though my cycles are regular and I'm ovulating based on my chart. This is only our 3rd cycle trying so I'm not worried yet, lol, although I do get occasion moments of panic thinking my fertility is gone forever but that's just me being hormonally irrational .

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    AF has left the building...let the 2ww to O begin !

I'm hoping it'll go by fast...we have optometrist appts, orthodontist appts, my RE appt, Easter, dentist appts, and the closing on the other house

Eta...FF gave me 3 predicted fertile days and 5 predicted possible ovulation days this cycle...is that typical?
    Yay! So glad she's gone and you can get down to business!

To pass the time until AF comes and we start this new cycle and to get me through all the waiting to O and 2 week wait I am working extra hard at my weight loss efforts. I have been hard at it this year but slacked the past couple weeks so back at it now. My sister joined the Y and has been going with me so it's nice to have a buddy even though I am a little ahead of her and feel like I have to hold back a little to help her keep up right now.

To pass the time until AF comes and we start this new cycle and to get me through all the waiting to O and 2 week wait I am working extra hard at my weight loss efforts. I have been hard at it this year but slacked the past couple weeks so back at it now. My sister joined the Y and has been going with me so it's nice to have a buddy even though I am a little ahead of her and feel like I have to hold back a little to help her keep up right now.
    That's a good plan. I lost 8 pounds before my BFP in January and now I am back to that weight and plan to start back on Monday! It's easier when you have someone to work it with.

This provera is kicking my ass. I have the most miserable headache out of the blue.

Got a solid smiley face on my digital ovulation tests... DH and I bd'd when he got home from work plus I have the WHOLE weekend off (I don't normally get Saturdays and Sunday's off working at a busy mall) so we will bd the next few days!!! Trying to remain optimistic about this month! For me and for all of you! We need to help Karen fill up that December dd room

Woohoo! Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Got a solid smiley face on my digital ovulation tests... DH and I bd'd when he got home from work plus I have the WHOLE weekend off (I don't normally get Saturdays and Sunday's off working at a busy mall) so we will bd the next few days!!! Trying to remain optimistic about this month! For me and for all of you! We need to help Karen fill up that December dd room
    That is awesome!

Rachel...ugh, the Provera !! I hope the next week flies by and AF shows right away ! The gym membership with your sister is an awesome way to pass the time!

Jessiebee...wooohooo !!!!!

!!!!!!!!

I'm in cd double digits, lol, I know it's not a huge milestone but every little celebration helps ! I don't o until ~cd22 so I have a while to go still.

I'm feeling a lot more relaxed this cycle. I think it was jarring to me the last two times I oed to not have gotten pg...that's never happened before (yeah, I know, boohoo for me, lol, ). O has always meant pg but pg hasn't always meant a baby-for-keeps. Charting is helping...I really like having the visual of what my body is doing. Having the re appt scheduled has made me feel better about this cycle too...even if it doesn't result in a pg I at least have a dr who can eventually help if I end up having a harder time conceiving.

I'm looking forward to being beyond the initial re appt though and hoping he's neither too aggressive or too hand's-off

Yay for double digit cycle days Kelly!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Jessie !!

As I was thinking about questions I want to ask the re I was reflecting a bit. I can't believe I'm already on my 3rd cycle ttc...the days go by so slowly yet the months are going by fast. I appreciate you ladies so much...you've been so encouraging and supportive. It has made ttc so much more tolerable on a daily basis and keeps me from becoming irrational and losing perspective !

Yay! I'll be thinking of you Kelly! I hope your appointment goes well. please keep us updated.