Page 20 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Cbrown... (((hugs)))...that would be so hard for me too ! Praying you have peace with whatever you decide

Kup!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    Perfect Jen thank you!!
    No problem! Enjoy your due date room!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Eh... BFN this morning. Maybe AF will show today.

Congrats, beanpop!!

EBennet (is that your name or a Jane Austen tribute, either way, awesome), sorry about your BFN, hopefully next month will be yours!

So weird looking at a blank chart this morning. Fresh start! Christmas baby here we come!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I hope you can make a decision Cbrown. That can't be easy. I'm sorry!

EBennett, sorry about your BFN, but remember you're not out til AF shows!! I'm still hoping for you!

Genari - yay Christmas baby!!! Good luck!!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Ebennett and Natalie... (((hugs)))!!! I'm so sorry !!! for Christmas babies !

Feeling kind of crampy this morning! At this point AF would be very welcome! It would be awesome to go tomorrow and say AF just started so LET'S GO!

Praying she shows for you Rachel!!!!

Oh my gosh I am so sick of hearing people in my office talking about their pregnancies and nursing and everything else baby related! I just have to grin and bear it and act like I do not want a baby bc I don't want any of them to know we are STC. Ugh!!!

At least I have my hysteroscopy tomorrow. I hope it goes well so we can start treatment right away!

For all those trying for a Christmas baby, good luck and !!!

I went for my appointment earlier (9:25am), dr took some blood and said they'd call me within the day. So so nervous. Got a whole day of waiting now again
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post
    Oh my gosh I am so sick of hearing people in my office talking about their pregnancies and nursing and everything else baby related! I just have to grin and bear it and act like I do not want a baby bc I don't want any of them to know we are STC. Ugh!!!

At least I have my hysteroscopy tomorrow. I hope it goes well so we can start treatment right away!
    I'm sorry good luck tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post

!!! Praying the hs goes perfectly tomorrow! Thinking of you (((hugs)))!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCookie View Post
    For all those trying for a Christmas baby, good luck and !!!

I went for my appointment earlier (9:25am), dr took some blood and said they'd call me within the day. So so nervous. Got a whole day of waiting now again
    I hope the day goes by quickly for you...boo for having to wait (((hugs)))! Praying for good results !!

Wow, I contacted the customer service dept of the company I ordered the LH strips from (they sent hcg strips in a bag labeled LH strips) and they are priority shipping the LH strips and letting me keep the 25hcg strips at no cost to me! I've never had a problem with them before and considering their reviews I'm assuming it doesn't happen often.

If you order wondfo LH or hcg strips, I recommend A-to-Z Direct at Amazon...they may have messed up my order but they were very quick to resolve the situation and duly compensate for their mistake. Just wanted to take the opportunity to pass it along since it doesn't happen very often that a customer service dept is so tremendously helpful .

Although, I told myself I wasn't going to test obsessively this time (hence only ordering lh strips) and now I have 25hcg strips...that's more than I had last cycle

Kelly I'm glad you received such great service!! I will def keep that in mind if I have to order in the future

I have 30 Wondfo leftover from the 50 pack I ordered but I'm also going to try not to test obsessively this month easier said than done...

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    EBennet (is that your name or a Jane Austen tribute, either way, awesome), sorry about your BFN, hopefully next month will be yours!

So weird looking at a blank chart this morning. Fresh start! Christmas baby here we come!
    Yes, I am a Jan Austen fan :-). Thanks- that made me smile. DH is always kind of suspicious about online forums, so i keep it a little anonymous to make him feel better, lol.

Yay- let's try for a Christmas baby! I just saw someone posting about how it was special to be expecting that time of year and I had never thought about that aspect before. Fun.

AF still isn't here, but I'm finally getting some slightly colored cm- so prob in the next day or two. Hopefully I'll have a quick and easy visit with the dr in a couple weeks. If anything, I suspect dh may have low sperm count due to a medical thing. So, I guess we'll at least see where we're at.

Cookie I don't think you have any reason to be nervous! I have a good feeling for you!! I just hope they don't make you wait until the very last possible second again! Ugh! Let us know!!

Kelly - OMG you're going to be a total POAS addict! Well, it must have been meant to be! Hopefully you won't have to use many becuase you'll get you BFP soon!

Glad you sorted it out Kelly!

Good luck next month Ebennet!

Thank you Kay!! Dr called back, hcg is 906

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCookie View Post
    Glad you sorted it out Kelly!

Good luck next month Ebennet!

Thank you Kay!! Dr called back, hcg is 906
    Woohoo !!!!!!!

Well we are just going to go for it and put it into God's hands if we get pregnant quick then yay if not that's ok too! I have had massive amounts of EWCM today an last night so BD here we come!!!

Claire - yyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! Grow baby grow!!

Good luck CBrown!!!

So many awesome things happening here!! Here is to April being as busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CBROWN View Post
    Well we are just going to go for it and put it into God's hands if we get pregnant quick then yay if not that's ok too! I have had massive amounts of EWCM today an last night so BD here we come!!!
    !!!!!

Praying God has baby plans for Christmas for you this year !!!

Woo! Encouraging to catch up on this thread! Good luck to everyone! Congrats to crazycookie on the great numbers!! Yay for a busy month in April and will pray for good news all around at Christmas time!

Quote Originally Posted by CBROWN View Post
    Christmas babies for all!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

No Christmas baby for me! I already did that once and even if AF shows right now I would be early January. I am ok with that.

Feeling better...deleting whine-y post
    Last edited by kellyowens; 03-21-2013 at 12:58 PM.

There's so much action in this room I love it! To everyone in here I have my fingers crossed for Christmas babies for us all... Hopefully April will bring BFPs to us all!!!

I have a beautiful red dress in 0 to 3 months in my collection... And if I get pregs with a boy and one of you lovely ladies has a girl maybe I can mail it to you hehe

If I ever get a computer (we save on Internet by just using our phones) I will post a pic of my collection

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    There's so much action in this room I love it! To everyone in here I have my fingers crossed for Christmas babies for us all... Hopefully April will bring BFPs to us all!!!

I have a beautiful red dress in 0 to 3 months in my collection... And if I get pregs with a boy and one of you lovely ladies has a girl maybe I can mail it to you hehe

If I ever get a computer (we save on Internet by just using our phones) I will post a pic of my collection
    I would love to see your collection! We need some baby inspiration !!

Eta...I think I've gone off the deep end...I see women looking at hpts in the store and find myself mentally cheering them on "bfp, bfp, bfp !", lol, who knows they may not even want to be pg but there I am whispering as I walk by !
    Last edited by kellyowens; 03-21-2013 at 08:40 AM.

:yay: Christmas Baby!!