Page 15 of 157 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Wow, that is beautiful!

Sorry I haven't been interacting as much. I'm pretty depressed about going from thinking I was to the point of testing back to the point of not having even ovulated.

for Rachel. I totally understand! I've had that happen to me on several occasions. It is completely frustrating!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

So... let's just say my HPT this morning was in fact a BFN. If I go in for a beta on Friday and it's positive, that means it is likely to be really low again right? Last time that happened, they told me to prepare for a miscarriage. DS turned out fine, but now after having just gone through a miscarriage, I think I will be even more stressed out than ever. Friday needs to get here ASAP so I can quit over-analyzing everything!

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

gator i agree, friday needs to get here ASAP!!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Congrats Crazy Cookie!

Rachel I completely understand what it is like to have crazy rediculous cycles! I am so thankful to be going to a RE now so I don't have to wonder what is going on!

Gator I am so hopeful that your number just isnt high enough yet for a HPT... your story of your sun is giving me hope right now!

Kelly I hope you get good results today and wish for you that your experience with the new office gets better!

So for me today I took another dollar general test and it looks about like it did yesterday which bummed me out because I was expecting and hoping it would be significantly darker! I went to the RE and had my second beta but am not feeling very optimistic that things are going as they should! On my way home I picked up more FRER and a pack of digitals! I forgot that I had a large coffee on my way home... The digital was negative and the FRER may have been lighter than Sundays! Now my only hope is that I diluted the results with the coffee!!! but... my rationale side says its just not sticking! I should know by the end of the day! Gonna take forever

Thank you ladies!!

Rachel try not to feel too down, even if you've only just ovulated you could have caught your eggy if you BD'd! you're not out until AF comes sweetie

Fingers crossed that Friday comes quickly for you ladies.

I hope everything is ok for you Cookie and that you just diluted with the coffee!!

Jen and Cait... (((big big hugs)))...praying the next two days go by fast !!!

Rachel ...have you tested again recently with either hpt or opk?

Cookie...thinking of you and praying for a really good number! I have a referral to see an RE from my cnm but haven't made the appt yet. I think I'll post separately but I have questions about it .

Back from the lab...they said my dr will have the results in the morning so come lunch if I haven't heard from them I'm going to be ringing their phone off the hook all afternoon, lol

I had positive OPK's again yesterday and the one I took a while I ago was super dark too. I have never had such dark positives before and 3 days in a row! BFN's on PG tests and I am done taking those for now. We DTD yesterday afternoon and they day before so if this is O hopefully we are catching it. I kind of feel done with making effort this cycle.

I'm with everyone wishing Friday would hurry up. I tend to have LP on the longer side, close to 16 days so I get anxious deciding on whether to test or wait. I reallllly don't like seeing BFN's so I'm hoping that I just won't see my temp drop and then I'll know it's probably a good idea to test. But really that day is Sunday---sooo long.

Hugs to everyone whether their news was good or bad. I just keep hoping we'll all get what we're looking for!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Well its a biochemical pregnancy so I guess I will see you ladies in the future! Best of luck to all of you who are close!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCookie View Post
    Kelly, I really hope you get your results soon, I'm sorry your new dr's are being such a pain!!

Gator, don't lose hope yet!! Praying you get your bfp this month!!

Thank you everyone!!! I'm still in shock, I can't believe it!! Me and DH just keep looking at each other like "wow, we did it... No, we never do it, we can't have done it... But we did... Wow" it's so surreal!!

I've made an appointment with my dr today for 3:30pm. (I forgot to mention this when I just posted, I'm too all over the place lmao!!) Any idea what to expect ladies?

Here's my test from this morning, I nearly fell of the toilet when I saw it!! Should I be worried about how dark it is so quickly??

OMG that is a beautiful !!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh, I'm getting so anxious to test!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Jen and Cait... (((big big hugs)))...praying the next two days go by fast !!!

Rachel ...have you tested again recently with either hpt or opk?

Cookie...thinking of you and praying for a really good number! I have a referral to see an RE from my cnm but haven't made the appt yet. I think I'll post separately but I have questions about it .

Back from the lab...they said my dr will have the results in the morning so come lunch if I haven't heard from them I'm going to be ringing their phone off the hook all afternoon, lol
    KUP! I can't wait to hear! Try to relax and enjoy tonight though! I know that will be close to impossible!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Well its a biochemical pregnancy so I guess I will see you ladies in the future! Best of luck to all of you who are close!
    I'm sorry Cookie.

Oh Cookie nooo...I'm so very very sorry (((big hugs))) !!!

!!!

I'm so very sorry

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    I'm with everyone wishing Friday would hurry up. I tend to have LP on the longer side, close to 16 days so I get anxious deciding on whether to test or wait. I reallllly don't like seeing BFN's so I'm hoping that I just won't see my temp drop and then I'll know it's probably a good idea to test. But really that day is Sunday---sooo long.

Hugs to everyone whether their news was good or bad. I just keep hoping we'll all get what we're looking for!
    I went back and looked at my old charts. When I'm on Clomid, my LP tends to be 15-16 days, so we're in the same boat. I'm praying that FRER was just too early today cause I'm still not sure what I saw was real.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I am so sorry cookie
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I am so sorry Cookie

KayDub when are you testing?

Ok so I went to my appointment and it went well My dr took a urine sample to test for blood sugar levels and to confirm I actually am pregnant, and some blood to test for hcg. She weighed me, and asked a lot about mine and DH's family history. Then we discussed my menstrual cycles and she told me my due date, Wednesday November 27th! I'm three weeks pregnant today! We briefly discussed my symptoms and she mentioned briefly a multiple pregnancy since they're so strong But she said not to worry too much haha. She told me what food to avoid and gave me about 50 million leaflets and also prescribed folic acid to me. She also scheduled my next appointment for Friday 5th of April. I'm also booked in for an ultrasound that day!! Then she told me that she would ring me either later today or tomorrow with my hcg levels... Me and DH went to eat then and she called back while we were eating. My hcg level is 54 and I need to go back on Friday to have blood drawn again at 9am. So everything went well, except for the multiples comment panicking me a little... Hoping everything stays ok for the next nine months!

Congratulations CrazyCookie! I hope your number double by Friday!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Woohoooo crazycookie !!! That's a fantastic number! Praying for doubles or more on Friday !! Grow baby grow !

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCookie View Post
    I am so sorry Cookie

KayDub when are you testing?

Ok so I went to my appointment and it went well My dr took a urine sample to test for blood sugar levels and to confirm I actually am pregnant, and some blood to test for hcg. She weighed me, and asked a lot about mine and DH's family history. Then we discussed my menstrual cycles and she told me my due date, Wednesday November 27th! I'm three weeks pregnant today! We briefly discussed my symptoms and she mentioned briefly a multiple pregnancy since they're so strong But she said not to worry too much haha. She told me what food to avoid and gave me about 50 million leaflets and also prescribed folic acid to me. She also scheduled my next appointment for Friday 5th of April. I'm also booked in for an ultrasound that day!! Then she told me that she would ring me either later today or tomorrow with my hcg levels... Me and DH went to eat then and she called back while we were eating. My hcg level is 54 and I need to go back on Friday to have blood drawn again at 9am. So everything went well, except for the multiples comment panicking me a little... Hoping everything stays ok for the next nine months!
    I am going to try to hold off testing until the 24th... but well see. Af is due the 19th or a few days later, so I coukd possibly be testing next week! I probably won't be able to wait if AF is even a day late! Lol

Congrats on a great appointment!! I'm so happy for you! Your numbers will double by Friday! I can feel it! You better let us know right away! :sticky vibes:

I'm watching American Idol and just squalled my eyes out, while the guy sung Temporary Home. I am so emotional lately. GAH

Thank you ladies and I'll update you all as soon as I can hehe!! I still can't edit my profile, I keep getting "page not found" so can't make one of those things at the bottom of your signatures I think they're called tickers?

Anyway good luck Kay, I'm rooting for you!!!

Thanks! I'll be sure to update whenever I do test! Please let us know about your appointment!

I haven't been able to update my signature since joining either! It sucks!

This long LP business is messing with me a little. I won't test until 16 dpo (this month I'm trying to force myself to wait until 18) because the BFN is just so demoralizing.

I have a feeling this isn't my month. I've had increasing dampness in my undies last two days and yesterday some vag soreness that you get during AF, but I'm not due for her until Sunday at the earliest. I've heard that kind of soreness is just an indication of impending period. So...we'll see but I don't think this is going to end in a BFP.

I'm sorry Geneari! I know it's hard to keep positive, but remember you're not out until AF comes! Many times the symptoms for the 2 are so similar! No one knows your body like you do, but I just hate to see you so down before you're officially out!!

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    I'm sorry Geneari! I know it's hard to keep positive, but remember you're not out until AF comes! Many times the symptoms for the 2 are so similar! No one knows your body like you do, but I just hate to see you so down before you're officially out!!
    Thank you for the encouragement. I decided to do a little web checking on the feeling I've been having and here's a positive sign:

From pregnancy.about.com:
    The most common reason to have pain that feels like cramping is actually your uterus growing. This is normal pain and should be expected in a healthy pregnancy. You may also feel "full" or "heavy" in the area of your uterus. It's not uncommon to hear that in early pregnancy women describe feeling like they were about to start their period "any minute."

That's the feeling I'm having like, even though it's days early I feel like AF is here right now. I keep thinking the dampness in my undies is AF--but I *know* it's not.

Just a few more days and this will all be sorted out one way or another, but hopefully BFP!!

I can't wait KayDub!!! And I know

Geneari try and keep positive, I know it's hard but you're still not officially out!!! Fx for a bfp for you. And what you posted sound like how I felt when I woke up this morning so please don't rule yourself out yet!!

I've also felt really sick today and couldn't eat cereal this morning because of the smell of the milk more bleeding gums too today

Hey!! 2 nights ago I noticed blood when I brushed my teeth. I thought nothing of it because i had just gotten a new tooth brush a few days before. Night before last, nothing.... and then last night they did it again! Weird.... you've mentioned that twice now... is that a sign?