Page 13 of 156 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

In my experience with using opks as hpts, the test line will be as dark or darker than the control line. Just like it looks when you get your LH surge. Good luck ladies. I'm saying extra prayers for everyone to get their super sticky beans this go-round!!!
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

I definitely see a line in the HPT Rachel! The OPK doesn't look positive to me though. Ahhh!! You're only 8dpo there's still time!So....I swore I O'd yesterday. I felt cramping all morning. My temp this morning was SUPER low. Like lower than it has ever been. WTF?? We didn't DTD last night because I thought I O'd and we covered it! GAH. I have to DTD today just in case it hasn't happened yet! UGH the one day to miss DTD
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

It got darker after I took the pic since I took the pic pretty much right away. I am really pulling my hair out!

I'm curious about this OPK thing. How long do I have to hold it to test with an OPK? I bought some FRERs today, but the earliest I'd consider testing is tomorrow morning depending on my chart in the morning. I woke up this morning and felt so queasy. Worked out with my trainer at the gym and had to stop the session early because of my nausea. Went to Target with DS afterwards to grab a few things. I went down the art supply aisle to get some sidewalk chalk for DS and the smell of crayons was obvious and again making me queasy. I don't know that I've ever smelled crayons that strong in that aisle before. Came home and DH had made a grilled cheese sandwich for DS, the smell of which again made me queasy.

Trying not to get my hopes up because I know it is early and I know the prometrium can cause a lot of symptoms similar to pregnancy, but I have to wonder...
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

So.... My HCG was only 12 this morning but Im hoping I just implanted late! If I had to guess I would say I didnt implant until late Wednesday or Friday... That was 9/10dpo... Im only 14dpo today so I am hoping that my number is just still low and increasing! I go back on Wednesday to check! I am having plenty of symptoms so I am hopeful that its just early... With that being said, yesterday BFP was with a FRER test and today I tested and didnt get an obvious + but it was with a standard dollar store test! Here is to hoping right!

Rachel there's definitely something on that hpt!!!! Eeeek keep testing hun!!!

Thank you to everyone who had a look at my test haha. Am going to test again tomorrow

Congrats again cookie, praying for good numbers for you!!

And good luck Kelly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    So.... My HCG was only 12 this morning but Im hoping I just implanted late! If I had to guess I would say I didnt implant until late Wednesday or Friday... That was 9/10dpo... Im only 14dpo today so I am hoping that my number is just still low and increasing! I go back on Wednesday to check! I am having plenty of symptoms so I am hopeful that its just early... With that being said, yesterday BFP was with a FRER test and today I tested and didnt get an obvious + but it was with a standard dollar store test! Here is to hoping right!
    My initial beta with DS was 17 and that was at 14dpiui. He turned out fine

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Soo...after almost an entire day of feeling queasy (and hopeful that it was a good sign), I get a random text from a friend asking how I was feeling. I explain to her that I had some nausea but was otherwise fine- even worked out this morning. She then proceeds to tell me that a bunch of girls from the shower on Saturday are now sick with the stomach flu. When she listed the victims, it was every single girl that was sitting next to me or across from me. YOU.HAVE.GOT.TO.BE.KIDDING.ME.

If my nausea is the onset of stomach flu and not BFP, I am going to be so freaking upset. That is all. End of rant.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    My first beta with Olivia was only 12. As long as it start doubling you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Soo...after almost an entire day of feeling queasy (and hopeful that it was a good sign), I get a random text from a friend asking how I was feeling. I explain to her that I had some nausea but was otherwise fine- even worked out this morning. She then proceeds to tell me that a bunch of girls from the shower on Saturday are now sick with the stomach flu. When she listed the victims, it was every single girl that was sitting next to me or across from me. YOU.HAVE.GOT.TO.BE.KIDDING.ME.

If my nausea is the onset of stomach flu and not BFP, I am going to be so freaking upset. That is all. End of rant.
    Oh no! I would be really upset too.

Yikes APA just posted on their FB pages that they have found the problem but that the forums will probably go down while they are fixing it. Noooooo!

Rach I see something!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrandiB View Post
    Rach I see something!!
    Thanks! I am trying to hold out until tomorrow to test again even though I have enough cheapie tests to test tonight too.

Thank you ladies so much! You have no idea how much better that makes me feel!

Rachel... I hope so much that you get good results tomorrow

Gator.... I hope it's not a stomach bug but if so, maybe a BFP is still on the horizon!

Ladies I think the forum is fixed??

Thanks ladies. There is no doubt now that it is the stomach flu. I might be out for the count tomorrow, but hopefully, I'll feel well enough to check in with you all! G'night!

Jen

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

That's a great number cookie !! Grow baby grow !

Ugh Jen ...I'm so sorry you're sick (((hugs)))!! That's awful ! Praying though you get a bfp soon as consolation

Rachel...everything is crossed for tomorrow...praying for a perfect bfp!

Hi all I haven't been able to log on in a few days but I've been keeping up on this thread. Good luck to all of you and I hope you all get your BFP soon!!! This bean didn't stick so I'm out till the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    Hi all I haven't been able to log on in a few days but I've been keeping up on this thread. Good luck to all of you and I hope you all get your BFP soon!!! This bean didn't stick so I'm out till the summer.
    I am so sorry Amber.

Big hugs Amber

I am SO glad to have my paragraphs back!!!

We DTD tonight....I am pretty sure my temp will go up tomorrow. It always does on CD 14! I think my chart looks pretty good
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Duengirl, I am SO sorry to hear that. ((hugs))

Bean - good luck! I hope these 2 weeks go fast for you!

I have a question for you ladies! I haven't been charting my CM since this is only our 2nd cycle TTC... but i have been paying closer attention than before, and I notice a difference from last month. last month about a week or so before AF, it was watery and clear and there wasn't a lot of it. However, this month (I'm a week from my +OPK today) it is white, and thicker. This started about 2 days ago. It is normal, so I'm not worried about an infection or anything. When I rub it between my fingers (if TMI, Im sorry) its very slippery/creamy... but doesn't stretch. I know this is only my 2nd cycle paying attention, but I think I would have noticed this much before. Could this mean anything? Is it a good sign, or am I grasping here?

Big temp drop this morning. Looking at my chart now I have no idea what to make of it. With that positive OPK yesterday I wonder if I am just now ovulating. It's really frustrating.

Amber...woot ! !!!

Kay, I get creamy cm when I'm pg but my cm is sticky/dry just before af...praying it's a good sign !!

Rachel...going to check out your chart...sure hoping it's nothing of consequence !

Rachel...I think your chart overall looks good! It seems fairly common to have a few big dips in the LP (browsed charts in the pg category at ff). Did you test today? I sure wish this 2ww wasn't so uncertain !

Today's test was bfn (frer). I haven't been able to post the link to the pics yet because APA issues but I'll keep trying...I've written this particular post 3x!

Okay...got it to link . Here's today's test...I thought bfn but tell me what you think. It did look shadowy, lol, but I assumed i just had line eye . Oh, and I'm 11-12dpo.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test106941

I am so sorry to hear that amber I really hope you get a sticky bean in the summer (if not sooner!)

Sometimes I like comparing the other FF charts to mine and then sometimes...I just look at them and wonder how anyone can find a pattern in it at all. I'm sort-of a scientist and it's my job to make sense of things but this doesn't feel like it can make sense.

Oh and it's always fun to put in your criteria and get "no matching charts found"...that feels good.

I've been having flat temps lately, it is confusing--like is my thermometer working right? Can I really be producing the exact same amount of hormones such that my temp stays the same? Seems unlikely.

Doesn't seem like it should be this hard to get pregnant. And I know others have it much harder than me I'm not trying to diminish them in anyway--I feel like it should just work.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Another positive OPK this morning. I think I am just now ovulating. CD 32. FML!

Dunegirl...I am so sorry!

Kelly.... I think I may see the faintest of a line also! and you are only 12dpo so fingers crossed it will keep getting darker!

Kaydub... I have noticed slippery, wattery, eggwhite leading up to ovulation and begins to get dry immediately before af.

Bean... Hoping this is it for you!!!

Update on myself, I think i have gotten some faint color on dollar general test this morning! It was - yesterday morning, so I am hopeful that my # is going up!