Page 12 of 157 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

I'm trying to reassure myself, lol, but if af was going to arrive tomorrow like ff says I would think my temp would have dipped today...right? I've been going through charts on ff and it looks like there's usually a dip just before af shows. Then again I'm on progesterone so who knows, lol!

And still no pms...woot!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I'm trying to reassure myself, lol, but if af was going to arrive tomorrow like ff says I would think my temp would have dipped today...right? I've been going through charts on ff and it looks like there's usually a dip just before af shows. Then again I'm on progesterone so who knows, lol!

And still no pms...woot!
    That sounds very promising to me too! I can't wait to see your test tomorrow!!!!

I got my BFP today ladies!!!! I will post pics later... I should get my blood drawn tomorrow morning! I am so excited and can't wait to hear who else is gonna be in the November room with me and Dunegirl!!!!!

I am so thrilled for you! I replied to your post in March testers but gotta bring the party in here !!!

Woot woot woot !! Congratulations !

Congratulations Cookie!!

Yaaaay!!!! Congrats Cookie! I am pretty excited with the BFP's that have been floating around here this week. It makes me so hopeful!

Yay Cookie!!!! Hopefully more of us will be joining you in there soon!!!

Kelly, that OPK doesn't look *quite* positive to me but I may be wrong!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Cookie!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you girl!! Congrats!!!!

Sorry for spamming, I'm tired of not paragraphs. I think I O'd! or AM Oing right now! I am cramping like CRAZY right now and I had a temp rise today! Ahhhhh!!!!!

Thank you for all your well wishes ladies!!!! So me and DH have decided we're gonna test tomorrow with FMU. I'm so nervous!!! I had more bleeding gums this morning and tonight when I brushed, I've been tired all day but the cramps have gone. And yes, it's my first hehe

Congrats cookie!!!! So happy for you!!!!!
    Last edited by CrazyCookie; 03-10-2013 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCookie View Post
    Thank you for all your well wishes ladies!!!! So me and DH have decided we're gonna test tomorrow with FMU. I'm so nervous!!! I had more bleeding gums this morning and tonight when I brushed, I've been tired all day but the cramps have gone. And yes, it's my first hehe

Congrats cookie!!!! So happy for you!!!!!
    Good luck! I am going to test tomorrow morning too!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Thank you and good luck to you too!!!

I just tried to post a tester pic here to see how to do it tomorrow (if it's not a clear ) but it's not working How am I gonna get confirmation now argh???

Thank you and good luck to you too!!!

I just tried to post a tester pic here to see how to do it tomorrow (if it's not a clear ) but it's not working How am I gonna get confirmation now argh???
    Upload your picture to photobucket.com and then use the image link it gives you.

Upload your picture to photobucket.com and then use the image link it gives you.
    Ooooh ok!! Tester pic coming up soon hehe

Picture of the beach where me and DH went on honeymooon

I have no idea why it's so big!!!
    Last edited by CrazyCookie; 03-10-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Sadly I think I can finally say I'm out although this may be the lightest AF I've had ever, I now officially need a tampon to control the situation. I guess since this morning is the first time i have needed a tampon I will count today as CD1. I know I haven't been trying as long or as hard as others but it's still very discouraging. I would love to stay home all day and have a pity party but instead I get to go to work and be surrounded by pregnant ladies, their children and baby clothes...

Heres hoping to a Christmas baby and good luck to everyone else who is testing this week!

Ooooh ok!! Tester pic coming up soon hehe

Picture of the beach where me and DH went on honeymooon

I have no idea why it's so big!!!
    You can go under the edit option on there and resize. I am too lazy to ever do that though.

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Sadly I think I can finally say I'm out although this may be the lightest AF I've had ever, I now officially need a tampon to control the situation. I guess since this morning is the first time i have needed a tampon I will count today as CD1. I know I haven't been trying as long or as hard as others but it's still very discouraging. I would love to stay home all day and have a pity party but instead I get to go to work and be surrounded by pregnant ladies, their children and baby clothes...

Heres hoping to a Christmas baby and good luck to everyone else who is testing this week!
    I'm sorry Jessie. Olivia is my Christmas baby (3 days after). It's a great time of year to have a baby!

Have you tested yet??

This is my test... After three minutes of waiting me and DH THOUGHT we could see a second line!! But I still am 6dpo. Is this even possible? Verdicts please girlies!

I'm sorry hun Fx for next month And it doesn't matter how long you've been trying, it's still heartbreaking when AF rears her ugly head

Have you tested yet??

This is my test... After three minutes of waiting me and DH THOUGHT we could see a second line!! But I still am 6dpo. Is this even possible? Verdicts please girlies!
    I kind of think I see something but that is insanely early. Wait another couple days and try again!

Not sure but I might see a second line if I tilt my screen the right way.

Rachel, where is yours?
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I got my BFP today ladies!!!! I will post pics later... I should get my blood drawn tomorrow morning! I am so excited and can't wait to hear who else is gonna be in the November room with me and Dunegirl!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Have you tested yet??

I DO see a faint line.... but it is verrry faint. How exciting though! It's much better than a clear BFN. I'd wait a few days and test again!! FX it gets progressively darker! Keep us posted!

Thanks ladies! I went and had blood work this morning so hopefully I will get good news when they return my call!

CrazyCookie... I think I see something as well but I agree with some of the other ladies that 6dpo is awfully early for a +... Maybe you just ovulated before you think that you did and that you are further along then 6dpo! To my understanding implantation doesnt usually occur until 6dpo-10dpo, then your number doubles every2-3 days! Either way, wishing you the best and hoping that line is the real deal!

Rachel.. did you test?

Jessie.. so sorry, I hope this next go round gets you your BFP!

I did test and saw a very super faint line so I ran to Walmart and got FRER and CBE digitals which were both negative. I did dip an OPK too just to see what would happen and it was so super dark. I have heard they can be used as early pregnancy detector but that doesn't mean too much unless I have a PG test to back it up. I am going to wait until tomorrow and we will DTD again tonight just incase as well.

!!! (((HUGS)))!! Praying you get a precious Christmas bundle ♥

Ok Karen is making me post this. This was my FMU test that had a faint line. I held my pee for about 3 hours and took FRER and it was negative and then dipped an OPK and it was DARK! Top pic is the PG test bottom is the OPK. The OPK pic was taken within 10 minutes and it got even darker after I took the pic.

Crazycookie...I do see a line and it looks pink to me!! I'm containing my excitement until you test again but that sure looks like the real deal to me!. for a darker line!! So excited for you...eep!!

Rachel...keep testing !!!! Crazy...I used my last two opks and they were super dark for me too but bfn hpts even on the frer. Not sure what to make of it!

Cookie...woot! Praying for good numbers today!!

Bfn for me this morning. I plugged my info into countdowntopregnancy.com's calendar and they say I'm only 10dpo rather than 11dpo like ff says which makes me feel better...a day can make a big difference. Also, my temp went way up today but I've been sick so I may be slightly warmer from that?? I had a slight dip at 8dpo...by that, I'm only 2 days from implant which makes me feel a lot better about my bfns . I bought more frers today...!

My Ovulation Chart

Rachel that hpt looks like a bfp to me!!!! Oh I sure hope so...everything is crossed and I'm praying!!