Page 11 of 153 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Rachel......woot! Your chart looks awesome!
    Dang you are a good little stalker! I just put that in within the past 10 minutes.

Here's my chart Amber http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/225021

I am just dying to test but will probably try to hold out until Monday.

Gator......nice rise today!! Very encouraging !!!

Rachel...LOLOL!

Well, my older kids slept in and I put Diego on for my little ones so I was able to get a pic: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test106090 . I hope you all appreciate it because I'm sick and I had to dig through the garbage to find the test !!!

Keep in mind this is a couple hours after I used the test...looks lighter than it was when I first took it but I still see something on the invert by zooming in with my tablet...lol, or I'm delusional...that's totally possible in the 2ww ! I'm calling it a bfn for now but hopeful that Monday will be a bfp ! I doubled up on my progesterone today so if I'm pg maybe it'll give me a better implant and kick out more hcg !!!

Aww I'm sorry you aren't feeling good Kelly. I hope your kids pamper you and let you get some rest today.

This afternoon I get to meet an APA mama! She isn't on here a ton anymore but her username is Kendra. We were friends through here and now we are on the same Scentsy team so I know her a little better from the Scentsy thing than I do from here. I am so excited!!!

Ladies, what's the earliest you can get a bfp?

Rachel...that's so awesome!!! Have a great time! I love hearing about the rl friendships that form because of apa !

Crazycookie...The earliest I've had a definite bfp was my last pg at 8dpo with a frer .

A note on this morning's test...my urine was more diluted than usual because I'm trying to stay hydrated with this cold bug. I'm reeeally hoping Monday's test shows something, lol, our budget can only take so much retail therapy

My earliest BFP was somewhere around 8-9 DPO.

Another BFN for me today... But I'm still very hopeful considering the random bleeding yesterday! I thought I was gonna burst into tears at work if AF had started! Hopefully by this time next week a lot of us will be joining the nov dd room!

I know that implantation dips and spotting do not happen with every BFP but what are the changes of being pg without them? Is it worse...or 50/50?

I'm at 7 dpo and just...want something to cling to for hope. I didn't have a dip this morning but there are still 3 more days I can look to for it to happen.

Progesterone makes me crazy I think. I literally feel like a different person than during the follicular phase of my cycle. It's totally aggravating.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Jessiebee...keep testing !! I would love for all of us to make it over there !!!

Natalie...there are a number of charts on ff in the pg category that have no implantation temp dip so it's definitely possible! (((Hugs)))...I'm so sorry this phase of your cycle is so hard . Really praying you get a bfp this month...hang in there!!

This is basically the same thing as I've just posted in the waiting thread but thought I'd post here too (really sorry if I'm breaking any rules!) I went to the toilet about an hour ago and when I wiped there was a little bit of blood, nowhere near as heavy enough for AF. Could it be spotting? It was a reddish brown, in clumps or anything (sorry if tmi) and since then I've had nothing. And it was only on the first like wipe. Really trying not to get my hopes up but this has never happened before or anything. Is it worth even testing tomorrow (5dpo)? Or do I do it today? Please help ladies!

Sounds like possible implantation...it's unlikely to get a bfp until 3-5days after a likely implant but not impossible . Ooooh, sure hope this is it for you!! for a bfp soooon!!!!

I had some weird AF type cramps earlier. I hope there's a baby burrowing!

Still having slight cramps, but less than earlier. Have come to the conclusion that I'll test Monday morning (6dpo). Still not trying to get my hopes up haha

I can't edit my post on my iPod so sorry for double posting. I've been tired all day today too, I'm ready for bed already!

Wooooo positive OPK for me!!! I expect I will ovulate either tomorrow or Monday. I have never gotten one before so this is exciting

Amber how are things? Still testing?

Rachel your chart is looking good!! Ahhhhh!

Kelly how are you doing today?
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Rachel and Crazycookie...praying those cramps are from baby getting cozy

Karen...that is so awesome !! No doubt about that +!!

LOL, I'm feeling like crud actually ...but I'll live I've been on the couch all day watching Jane Austen movies...I think I like the bbc versions best. On a good note I'm too sick to over think my bfn this morning

Well, I'm home from my friend's baby shower. There were no less than 6 women at least deep into their second trimester at the shower and one who was nearing the end of the first trimester. My due date was May 7th, so I would have been right in the thick of things with all my friends. I thought I was over this, but today just brought everything back. I'm sad again for our baby, and I'm praying that I get a BFP this week so I can move on to happier things.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Big hugs Gator

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Well, I'm home from my friend's baby shower. There were no less than 6 women at least deep into their second trimester at the shower and one who was nearing the end of the first trimester. My due date was May 7th, so I would have been right in the thick of things with all my friends. I thought I was over this, but today just brought everything back. I'm sad again for our baby, and I'm praying that I get a BFP this week so I can move on to happier things.
    Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry ! (((Big big hugs)))!!! Thinking of you and really praying you get your bfp this week !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Oh man, I'm so anxious for all of you to start testing!! Kelly that last one you posted looked negative to me too but I'm sure it's just too early!

I go in for another beta tomorrow....I'm so nervous! I haven't been able to POAS again or temp bc dd sleeping has gone out the window....darn teething lol.
    Last edited by dunegirl; 03-09-2013 at 07:54 PM.

Amber... for good numbers tomorrow!

Yeah...definitely a bfn but 9dpo is so early still that I'm not worried...yet . According to FF, AF is supposed to arrive Monday since my last LP was only 11 days. I was definitely pms-ing by this time last month and no sign of pms yet...woot! I plan on testing in the morning but I may not be able to get a pic up tomorrow...I'll try for sure though!

My Ovulation Chart

Brushed my teeth for bed and my gums were bleeding a bit O.O this has NEVER happened before and I didn't brush harder than usual or anything. I'm actually quite anxious now haha and DH keeps pushing me to test... *gulp*

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    I'm so sorry hun, hope you get your bfp soon

Hello again Ladies!!! It has been super busy in here since I have checked in! An update on myself... I believe that I might have gotten the slightest most faint + this morning but it really and truly was not dark enough to call it yet! I am 13dpo tomorrow so... I guess I will know one way or the other in a day or two! i will say that with neither of my two pregnancies did I get a BFP until my period was due so this is typical for me if I do get one!

Ahhhhhh Kelly your chart looks great!! I have so much hope for BFPs this month!!

Yaaaaay DTD #4 in a row! I should O in the next two days and DF said he's ready for another round tomorrow and Monday

Gator - sorry about the baby shower hang in there and I'll cross my fingers you get BFP this week!!

Kelly - feel better! Looking forward to seeing BFPs from you and me soon!

Amber - so excited to hear your beta results tomorrow!!

Karen - yay for bd and positive opk!!!

CrazyCookie - Ahhh the two week wait is so hard analyzing every symptom! This is your first too right? I dislike the unexpected soo it's hard for me not to analyze everything haha

Cookie - fingers crossed that faint BFP turns into a dark BFP soon!!!

Crazycookie...I sure hope it's a pg symptom !!!

Cookie !!! Reeeeally praying this is it !! I've been thinking about you and wondering if you had tested yet.

Amber...woohoo! I'm so excited for you !!!

I couldn't find my camera this morning (ds has it somewhere) but I got a poor quality pic with my tablet...I'll post it anyway because I have questions . I dipped an hcg strip first and bfn but then I dipped an opk and it's +! I've heard opks can double as hpts but also heard they're not as sensitive. Like I said the pic isn't very good but IRL the opk test line is definitely the same color as the control.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test106327

My Ovulation Chart

I'm going to get a couple dollar store tests tomorrow as back up to make sure I don't have a bad batch of wondfos...I'll save my fmu.

Eta...wondering if yesterday was my implant dip. I really think the giant dip at 5dpo was because I had just started my progesterone the night before so my levels weren't rising like they should post o...that's my theory anyway
    Last edited by kellyowens; 03-10-2013 at 07:50 AM.