Page 10 of 157 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

So how's this for thinking positive? I won an ebay auction for 3 prorap diaper covers today. I told myself I wouldn't accumulate any baby stuff until I was pg but c'mon... 3 for those for 4.99 was hard to pass up!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizamay View Post
    That is ok, but I think you cannot have more than 4000 mg in 24 hours--it should say on the bottle. You can also always call walgreens or cvs and ask the pharmacist-they always seem very happy to help. I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your BFP!!!!!
    Oh cool! I guess I should read the bottle lol.

I love the positive thinking Natalie! I know there's no judgement here so I can say I have more than my fair share of baby clothes. I've worked at the children's clothing store for 8 years in August and one little item for a future baby has turned into quite the collection... Hopefully soon I will get to put them to use!

Thanks ladies ...I'm excited for tomorrow! I know it's very likely to be a bfn because it's so early still but I'm hopeful!!

Natalie and Jessie...praying praying praying it won't be long at all before you have a sweet little one for the baby things you've gotten !!!!!

Speaking of baby stuff, we have way more than we should. I have several friends who gave me tons of their old stuff that is like new and I just can't let go of it. I need a baby to use it! LOL
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

Okay ladies, here it is...http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test105828, lol, I'm so nervous and I don't know why !

Quote Originally Posted by natolihouse View Post
    Speaking of baby stuff, we have way more than we should. I have several friends who gave me tons of their old stuff that is like new and I just can't let go of it. I need a baby to use it! LOL
    Praying your wait won't be much longer Sam !!!!!

Preogesterone is 4.93 it should be higher right? I started my suppositories last night and I should hear from my RE today....Kelly what do you think?

My TSH is 1.43

Kelly I think I see a line on your test!!!!

Kelly, the link won't load for me. Booooo.

Amber...they should be over 10 and above 20 is ideal but you're still early enough for the supplements to be effective in helping sustain your pg . Your hcg was so good that evidently your progesterone levels were sufficient to that point...very encouraging!! Your tsh is awesome!! !!!!!

Rachel...what a bummer!! I'd post it here but I can't with my tablet

I think I see a faint line too kelly!!! But it t on my phone @ work, so it is hard to see very well. By you are so early!! I say either test again tomorrow or just call your dr and let ten know it was a bfp and get a definitive blood draw so you don't need to worry about it!

I'm definitely going to keep testing, lol, I have a dozen wondfo tests left . I'm going to call my dr on Monday to request a beta and progesterone level check.

I *think* I see something on the invert. Sorry I'm not more helpful. I have a hard time seeing lines on those things.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Gator...implantation yesterday maybe :fingercrossed:?? Lots and lots of !!!

Eta...Rachel, you too...nice dip !
    Last edited by kellyowens; 03-08-2013 at 12:41 PM.

I think I'll double up on my progesterone just to be safe (I use 1/day from o until I get a bfp then I do 2/day)...one of the biggest reasons I test so early ...that and I'm obsessed !

Kelly I see a shadow for sure..! So exciting!

I was wondering.. What is TSH? Also random - when a line pops up on your BFPs does it show right away or does it take a second?

I had a bfn this morning but it's still very early... Also random... I got up at 4:30 because I had to go and then got up at 7 for work... I tested at 430 but was that my fmu? Lol I'm losing it a bit this tww I just want it so bad!

AMBER!!!!!!!! I am just now seeing your chart with the BFP! OMG! YAY!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Jessiebee...tsh is a thyroid function test. My early bfps take 5-10mins to show but after 12dpo it usually shows up right away . I would consider 4:30 your fmu too... you get a bfp soon!

Karen...where are you??? Miss you! I hope you o soon...love it if we could both be in Nov dd room!!

LOLOLOL...oh my word, that is just weird!! We posted at the same time !

I've been MIA, the issues with APA have been REALLY bothering me!! But I'm here now lol and CRAZY that you were thinking about me right when I posted!!

I'm on CD 10, should O within 3 days. We've DTD the last two days so I'm hopeful we will keep up this pattern!

Yessssss DTD 3 days in a row so far! And it has been all him, not me nagging him

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    Yessssss DTD 3 days in a row so far! And it has been all him, not me nagging him
    !!! !

Kelly thanks for the info! You're always so helpful! I think I might have had implantation bleeding today? I'm 10 DPO and I went to the bathroom and there was brown almost black blood? Weird... And now it's gone?

Karen - yay for bd!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Gator...implantation yesterday maybe :fingercrossed:?? Lots and lots of !!!

Eta...Rachel, you too...nice dip !
    Hope so! My past two implantation dips have been more obvious and usually occur a bit later but who knows. I swear I felt a sudden sharp pulling & fluttering in my uterus last night. Ugh, this week needs to go faster. To make things worse, I'm supposed to go to a baby shower for my dear friend tomorrow. I adore her and I'm so happy for her (she went through a lot to get and keep this baby) but my due date for this last pregnancy was a week after her due date. We were going to be preggo together before I lost the baby. Seeing her bump tomorrow is going to be hard
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    Hope so! My past two implantation dips have been more obvious and usually occur a bit later but who knows. I swear I felt a sudden sharp pulling & fluttering in my uterus last night. Ugh, this week needs to go faster. To make things worse, I'm supposed to go to a baby shower for my dear friend tomorrow. I adore her and I'm so happy for her (she went through a lot to get and keep this baby) but my due date for this last pregnancy was a week after her due date. We were going to be preggo together before I lost the baby. Seeing her bump tomorrow is going to be hard
    ! My sil had her baby 5 days after my ds Asher (19wks gestation) was due...it's so hard !!! I'll be thinking of you this weekend...praying it goes by quickly(((hugs)))!

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post

Big dip today so I hope that it is back up tomorrow and only an implant.

Where's today's test Kelly??

And for those of you who don't have a link to your chart please post it ASAP....I need to stalk

No pic today...sorry, lol! It looks the same as yesterday's and I'm sick today...just not feeling up to the level of sneakiness it involves to get a pic posted . I have to use the desktop which is in the middle of the living room and as soon as I sit down to do anything I'm immediately surrounded by children full of questions because I almost never use the desktop (only for pics), lol .

I may not be able to post one tomorrow either for the same reason but if it's any darker at all I'll do my best! Everyone is still sleeping early morning so hopefully if I'm feeling up to it I'll be able to post then!

Rachel......woot! Your chart looks awesome!