Page 9 of 156 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

I am freaking out a little. It would be just my luck to get pregnant the time I don't use progesterone lol.

Thanks ladies. We should BD tonight and again on Friday and maybe Sunday if needed. No EWCM yet, but that could be due to the stress of him getting checked. Hoping I O early this weekend, so that our timing is good. Like I said, I'm not temping this month. Hope to pick it back up next month, but I'm afraid that I'll be O'ing while I'm out of town next month. Going to a women's retreat and will be about 8 hours from home and it might just fall on that weekend. Well, let's just hope I get preggers this month and don't have to worry about it. ;)
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

These pics are 5 mins from peeing on them. I had DH look at them at about 10 mins. Then at 20 mins we looked at them again I there were lines are both. I asked DH if that's what they looked like when he looked at them....he was unsure

The top pic is from a 20 miu and the bottom is from a 10 miu.

I see it especially on the bottom one!!!!

Oh and....whenever I've looked at a test past 15-20 mins it still usually looks negative but these 2 look positive at 20 mins. But I know you're not supposed to go by what they look like after the certain time frame.

I kinda see the line on the bottom one too....yikes!!!! I'm wondering if I should call my RE to request a blood test to confirm. Also to check progesterone. I go in on Monday to check my thyroid. Wwyd?

Girl, that is a bfp ...I see it without a doubt!!!

Ok so ya...now I'm REALLY freaking out!!!!!!!

DH actually said he could "kinda" see a line on the bottom one

Quote Originally Posted by natolihouse View Post
    Thanks ladies. We should BD tonight and again on Friday and maybe Sunday if needed. No EWCM yet, but that could be due to the stress of him getting checked. Hoping I O early this weekend, so that our timing is good. Like I said, I'm not temping this month. Hope to pick it back up next month, but I'm afraid that I'll be O'ing while I'm out of town next month. Going to a women's retreat and will be about 8 hours from home and it might just fall on that weekend. Well, let's just hope I get preggers this month and don't have to worry about it. ;)
    Praying you get a bfp this month and don't even have to worry about it next month !!!

you o this weekend : babydust:!!

Amber - I see them especially on the second one!

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    Oh and....whenever I've looked at a test past 15-20 mins it still usually looks negative but these 2 look positive at 20 mins. But I know you're not supposed to go by what they look like after the certain time frame.

I kinda see the line on the bottom one too....yikes!!!! I'm wondering if I should call my RE to request a blood test to confirm. Also to check progesterone. I go in on Monday to check my thyroid. Wwyd?
    I would call. Tell them you got a bfp and request a blood draw for hcg, progesterone, and thyroid

Ok I'll call.

This is crazy!!

Is Tylenol ok to take this early in pregnancy? I woke up with a stiff neck and can't move

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I would call. Tell them you got a bfp and request a blood draw for hcg, progesterone, and thyroid
    I agree with Kelly! GL and Tylenol is totally safe at the recommended doses!
    GL!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 DPO and I want to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOAS already.

So is 1000mg of tylenol too much? I'm in soooo much pain that DH took off work to care for dd because I can't move.

Haha rachoochoo.... I'm 9 DPO but AF isn't due until next Thursday and I have a ton of IC's... I've taken 3... All BFN...they were all at random times tho not with fmu... Tww is not my friend!

yep that bottom one is positive!!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    4 DPO and I want to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOAS already.
    I hear ya. This might be the longest 2WW I've ever had.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    I hear ya. This might be the longest 2WW I've ever had.
    Are you testing out your trigger or waiting?

Amber...I would take 1500 as a first dose and then 1000 every 4hrs after that ! Praying it eases up soon...how miserable !

Rachel I'm 7dpo and started testing with fmu yesterday...I have no will-power !

Jessiebee... for tomorrow...use fmu!! Most of my bfps were at 10-12dpo using fmu with cheapies!

I think I'm going to use a frer tomorrow...8dpo is the earliest I've ever had a + so it's possibility.

Eep, so many of us are getting so close!

I started a thread in Nov to invite any stalking Nov mommas so as we get our bfps we can head over there...woot !

I started a thread in Nov to invite any stalking Nov mommas so as we get our bfps we can head over there...woot !
    Now that's positive thinking!

I really want to stick to my self-imposed 18 dpo rule. I just feel so...up in the air about it this month. Like if I refuse to acknowledge any signs then it will happen.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

You ladies have me so excited for y'all. March, so far, has been a wonderful bfp month. Hope to see many more from everyone. Good luck and post lots of bfp pics when you get them!!!

I marked today's fmu hpt as bfn on ff but it was shadowy...I tried to pick it up with the camera but this is the best I could do:http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test105566

I can sort of, maybe, possibly see it on the invert but I think I'll stick with bfn for now and keep testing .

Heading to the store right now to pick up some things including my frers...eep, so excited!!

I do see a shadow, Kelly. And the invert is even better. Yay! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test.

Ooh Kelly, I think I can kind of see a shadow too!!

I see it much better on the invert like as soon as you switch it, there is a line. OMG congrats, let's see those FRER pics!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Are you testing out your trigger or waiting?
    Waiting. I hate seeing BFNs. My beta is scheduled for 3/15. IF my chart looks good, I might consider testing Wednesday or Thursday. The two cycles I've gotten a BFP I've had an implantation dip, so I guess I'm waiting to see if I get one this time around.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Kelly!! So exciting! KUP!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

Make a pregnancy ticker

So much excitement in this room lately... I think it means more good news ahead for everyone! Fingers crossed we will all be joining the November dd room!

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    So is 1000mg of tylenol too much? I'm in soooo much pain that DH took off work to care for dd because I can't move.
    That is ok, but I think you cannot have more than 4000 mg in 24 hours--it should say on the bottle. You can also always call walgreens or cvs and ask the pharmacist-they always seem very happy to help. I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your BFP!!!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I marked today's fmu hpt as bfn on ff but it was shadowy...I tried to pick it up with the camera but this is the best I could do:http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test105566

I can sort of, maybe, possibly see it on the invert but I think I'll stick with bfn for now and keep testing .

Heading to the store right now to pick up some things including my frers...eep, so excited!!
    I can see something on the invert! I can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow am! GL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13