Page 9 of 156 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 4667

Thread: updates/N.E.T

  1. #241

    Default

    I am freaking out a little. It would be just my luck to get pregnant the time I don't use progesterone lol.

  2. #242

    Default

    Thanks ladies. We should BD tonight and again on Friday and maybe Sunday if needed. No EWCM yet, but that could be due to the stress of him getting checked. Hoping I O early this weekend, so that our timing is good. Like I said, I'm not temping this month. Hope to pick it back up next month, but I'm afraid that I'll be O'ing while I'm out of town next month. Going to a women's retreat and will be about 8 hours from home and it might just fall on that weekend. Well, let's just hope I get preggers this month and don't have to worry about it. ;)
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites



  3. #243

    Default

    These pics are 5 mins from peeing on them. I had DH look at them at about 10 mins. Then at 20 mins we looked at them again I there were lines are both. I asked DH if that's what they looked like when he looked at them....he was unsure

    The top pic is from a 20 miu and the bottom is from a 10 miu.

  4. #244

    Default

    I see it especially on the bottom one!!!!



  5. #245

    Default

    Oh and....whenever I've looked at a test past 15-20 mins it still usually looks negative but these 2 look positive at 20 mins. But I know you're not supposed to go by what they look like after the certain time frame.

    I kinda see the line on the bottom one too....yikes!!!! I'm wondering if I should call my RE to request a blood test to confirm. Also to check progesterone. I go in on Monday to check my thyroid. Wwyd?

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,209

    Default

    Girl, that is a bfp ...I see it without a doubt!!!

  7. #247

    Default

    Ok so ya...now I'm REALLY freaking out!!!!!!!



    DH actually said he could "kinda" see a line on the bottom one

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natolihouse View Post
    Thanks ladies. We should BD tonight and again on Friday and maybe Sunday if needed. No EWCM yet, but that could be due to the stress of him getting checked. Hoping I O early this weekend, so that our timing is good. Like I said, I'm not temping this month. Hope to pick it back up next month, but I'm afraid that I'll be O'ing while I'm out of town next month. Going to a women's retreat and will be about 8 hours from home and it might just fall on that weekend. Well, let's just hope I get preggers this month and don't have to worry about it. ;)
    Praying you get a bfp this month and don't even have to worry about it next month !!!

    you o this weekend : babydust:!!

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East China MI
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Amber - I see them especially on the second one!

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    Oh and....whenever I've looked at a test past 15-20 mins it still usually looks negative but these 2 look positive at 20 mins. But I know you're not supposed to go by what they look like after the certain time frame.

    I kinda see the line on the bottom one too....yikes!!!! I'm wondering if I should call my RE to request a blood test to confirm. Also to check progesterone. I go in on Monday to check my thyroid. Wwyd?
    I would call. Tell them you got a bfp and request a blood draw for hcg, progesterone, and thyroid

  11. #251

    Default

    Ok I'll call.

    This is crazy!!


    Is Tylenol ok to take this early in pregnancy? I woke up with a stiff neck and can't move

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I would call. Tell them you got a bfp and request a blood draw for hcg, progesterone, and thyroid
    I agree with Kelly! GL and Tylenol is totally safe at the recommended doses!
    GL!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #253

    Default

    4 DPO and I want to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOAS already.



  14. #254

    Default

    So is 1000mg of tylenol too much? I'm in soooo much pain that DH took off work to care for dd because I can't move.

  15. #255
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East China MI
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Haha rachoochoo.... I'm 9 DPO but AF isn't due until next Thursday and I have a ton of IC's... I've taken 3... All BFN...they were all at random times tho not with fmu... Tww is not my friend!

  16. #256
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    14,858

    Default

    yep that bottom one is positive!!



  17. #257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    4 DPO and I want to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOAS already.
    I hear ya. This might be the longest 2WW I've ever had.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14


    Lost a loved baby 9/2012

  18. #258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    I hear ya. This might be the longest 2WW I've ever had.
    Are you testing out your trigger or waiting?



  19. #259
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,209

    Default

    Amber...I would take 1500 as a first dose and then 1000 every 4hrs after that ! Praying it eases up soon...how miserable !

    Rachel I'm 7dpo and started testing with fmu yesterday...I have no will-power !

    Jessiebee... for tomorrow...use fmu!! Most of my bfps were at 10-12dpo using fmu with cheapies!

    I think I'm going to use a frer tomorrow...8dpo is the earliest I've ever had a + so it's possibility.

    Eep, so many of us are getting so close!

    I started a thread in Nov to invite any stalking Nov mommas so as we get our bfps we can head over there...woot !

  20. #260
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    3,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post

    I started a thread in Nov to invite any stalking Nov mommas so as we get our bfps we can head over there...woot !
    Now that's positive thinking!

    I really want to stick to my self-imposed 18 dpo rule. I just feel so...up in the air about it this month. Like if I refuse to acknowledge any signs then it will happen.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

  21. #261

    Default

    You ladies have me so excited for y'all. March, so far, has been a wonderful bfp month. Hope to see many more from everyone. Good luck and post lots of bfp pics when you get them!!!

  22. #262
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,209

    Default

    I marked today's fmu hpt as bfn on ff but it was shadowy...I tried to pick it up with the camera but this is the best I could do:http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test105566

    I can sort of, maybe, possibly see it on the invert but I think I'll stick with bfn for now and keep testing .

    Heading to the store right now to pick up some things including my frers...eep, so excited!!

  23. #263

    Default

    I do see a shadow, Kelly. And the invert is even better. Yay! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test.

  24. #264

    Default

    Ooh Kelly, I think I can kind of see a shadow too!!

  25. #265
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    3,540

    Default

    I see it much better on the invert like as soon as you switch it, there is a line. OMG congrats, let's see those FRER pics!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

  26. #266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Are you testing out your trigger or waiting?
    Waiting. I hate seeing BFNs. My beta is scheduled for 3/15. IF my chart looks good, I might consider testing Wednesday or Thursday. The two cycles I've gotten a BFP I've had an implantation dip, so I guess I'm waiting to see if I get one this time around.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14


    Lost a loved baby 9/2012

  27. #267
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mid-Missouri
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Kelly!! So exciting! KUP!
    Sara: 31, DH: 33. After 19 months of STC, we caught an eggie! #1 is on its way!

    Make a pregnancy ticker

  28. #268
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East China MI
    Posts
    952

    Default

    So much excitement in this room lately... I think it means more good news ahead for everyone! Fingers crossed we will all be joining the November dd room!

  29. #269
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    So is 1000mg of tylenol too much? I'm in soooo much pain that DH took off work to care for dd because I can't move.
    That is ok, but I think you cannot have more than 4000 mg in 24 hours--it should say on the bottle. You can also always call walgreens or cvs and ask the pharmacist-they always seem very happy to help. I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your BFP!!!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13


  30. #270
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    I marked today's fmu hpt as bfn on ff but it was shadowy...I tried to pick it up with the camera but this is the best I could do:http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test105566

    I can sort of, maybe, possibly see it on the invert but I think I'll stick with bfn for now and keep testing .

    Heading to the store right now to pick up some things including my frers...eep, so excited!!
    I can see something on the invert! I can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow am! GL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •