Page 7 of 152 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

I'm a poas addict too ! I'm going to start testing a week from today for all of us!!

kellyowens... do you have 8 kids??????

I usually hide my siggy in this room because I'm concerned it may be discouraging for those ttc/stc but I accidentally forgot to hide it .

Eta...I have 9 kiddos (8 bio, 1 adopted) and have had 9 losses.
    Last edited by kellyowens; 03-01-2013 at 07:51 AM.

CD 21 and still no O or positive OPK. I have one OPK left and I am not buying anymore. This sucks.

Awww ...I'm so sorry! That just stinks !! Really praying you o soon !

Hi Ladies! Been MIA from here for a few weeks, but it was for my sanity. Apparently AF sends me to a deep dark place and I needed to clear my head. Before TTC, I used Mirena for 7 years (two diff ones obv.). So I haven't felt the full force of my hormonal cycles in a looooooooooong time. It's an adjustment that is for sure.

So...anyway, I've been faithfully charting my temp (with literally the worst thermometer ever made, need a new one), CP and CM. I think things could work this month, and so the TWW begins!

I think it's just because my thermometer is terrible, but what do you make of that temp this week? It's weird, right?

My Ovulation Chart
    Last edited by Geneari; 03-02-2013 at 06:54 AM.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06

Natalie! It's great to see you back...your chart looks good ! I'm so sorry your hormones went over the top ... !!!

I hope your 2ww goes quickly! for a bfp!

I'm right there with you...I got my first +opk on Wed and my temp jumped today so I'm pretty sure I'm 1 or 2 dpo

One more bd tonight, Monday I'll begin progesterone, and I'll probably start testing a week from today. I'm hoping the week goes by quickly...we have a full weekend and a few things going on next week.

Eta My Ovulation Chart

Woohoo! I think I am finally ovulating. Used my last OPK and it is quite a lot darker than any I have gotten yet (not positive though) and all morning I have had a lot of light cramping/pulling sensations. I messed with my chart and if I get a 97.3 or above tomorrow it is going to try to give me CH's and say I O'd on CD 20 and I don't think that is right. Here's my chart. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/225021

Can you join the chart stalkers thread? I would love to keep stalking y'all. I'm having a hard time remembering where everyone is posting their FF charts though
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I wish I could get it in my signature but it's not working. I will post it in chart stalkers.

Natalie, with a temp that much higher than the rest I would almost think you are running a slight fever.
    Rachel I hope you O soon!!!
    AF spotting is almost gone so let the BDing commence!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

OMG I can't wait to see what happens with my temp tomorrow and ain't gonna lie, I am going to ugly cry if my temp doesn't go up. Beautiful nosedive this morning and I have been having a ton of cramping/twinging on my right side on and off all day today. It's actually been pretty intense. On top of that I have been doing OPK's but my day was super busy so I only got to do one early this morning and then again at 6 and another one a couple hours after that. The one this morning was dark but not positive, the one at 6 was a little darker still but not positive, and then the late test was a lot lighter. I think I might have surged during the day and missed my positive.
    This morning my sister came and we went and worked out at the Y together. She is going to get a membership so that we can do it several times a week. I already have one and I go a lot so it would be fun to have a work out buddy. This afternoon I hosted a baby shower for my brother and his girlfriend. So I have been gone pretty much most of the day.

Here's a pic of today's tests and my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/225021

Ooh that does look good!

I feel like my cycle this month is not showing me what I want to see, but at the same time I feel like I can't judge it properly b/c of how crappy my thermometer is. I didn't notice any EWCM and all my other "signals" occurred in really short intervals.

Plus I had been charting in another program before starting FF this month. I keep up the data in my other program just for continuity and according to it, I o'ed on Feb 26th, which is the day before we ever started DTD. FF hasn't even recognized an O yet, which I'm not sure if that's because it's my first month so it doesn't have old data to rely on or if there isn't enough evidence to show that I O'ed in their opinion.

I know we're all different and this is mostly a guessing game but can someone reassure me that despite how weird my chart looks, it's still in the totally-normal-don't-worry-about-it range? I'm in the chart stalkers thread but here's a link to it anyway.

My Ovulation Chart

I love looking at everyone's chart!! Mine is looks crazy tho.

This tww is killing me!!!!!

Karen (((hugs)))...I'm so sorry you were out last cycle !! Really hoping this cycle is your bfp !

Rachel...keep bding !!

Natalie...I don't think it looks like you oed yet either and I think your chart looks fine except for that one odd temp which just happens sometimes ...hang in there that it happens soon!

Amber...implantation today maybe?

I'm starting progesterone tonight !

I'm excited to start testing this weekend

My Ovulation Chart

Eta...I may have oed on cd22 because I temped a few hours earlier than usual on cd23 and recorded it but fell back to sleep for a few more hours and temped again closer to my usual time. If I plug in my first temp ff says I oed on cd23 (which is what it shows now) but with my 2nd temp it says I oed on cd22, lol, which is obviously more appealing to me . I did get another +opk on cd23 at 11am but it was all neg after that. It doesn't really matter in the long run but just wondering for the sake of accuracy. I love the science/art of charting...totally fascinates me but the anxiety it's causing my already overly-analytical self is killing me !!!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 03-04-2013 at 11:35 AM.

My tests this morning and a little while ago were DARK! Maybe a hair away from positive but it's TODAY! Major temp nose dive yesterday and big rise today. This is it!!! We DTD last night and will do it again tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    Ooh that does look good!

I feel like my cycle this month is not showing me what I want to see, but at the same time I feel like I can't judge it properly b/c of how crappy my thermometer is. I didn't notice any EWCM and all my other "signals" occurred in really short intervals.

Plus I had been charting in another program before starting FF this month. I keep up the data in my other program just for continuity and according to it, I o'ed on Feb 26th, which is the day before we ever started DTD. FF hasn't even recognized an O yet, which I'm not sure if that's because it's my first month so it doesn't have old data to rely on or if there isn't enough evidence to show that I O'ed in their opinion.

I know we're all different and this is mostly a guessing game but can someone reassure me that despite how weird my chart looks, it's still in the totally-normal-don't-worry-about-it range? I'm in the chart stalkers thread but here's a link to it anyway.

My Ovulation Chart
    Hmm that one high temp is crazy! Were you not feeling well that day?

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Hmm that one high temp is crazy! Were you not feeling well that day?
    Yeah...that was yesterday. I didn't feel good at all, nausea, dizziness, sooo tired. With my generally low basal/baseline temp that was a low fever for me. But I'm feeling a lot better today.

One of the charting classes on FF mentioned irregular cycles and I guess I fit in there this month (hope it's not a trend!). Luckily they said weird doesn't mean you't conceive it's just harder to tell what's going on. Fun times.

My tests this morning and a little while ago were DARK! Maybe a hair away from positive but it's TODAY! Major temp nose dive yesterday and big rise today. This is it!!! We DTD last night and will do it again tonight.
    Eeeek....!!!!!

!

My temp dropped below my coverline this morning and ff removed my ch . I discarded the temp because I'm sure I oed and I'm not spotting/bleeding. This is my 3rd day of temp drops though so maybe it is accurate ??I started progesterone (vaginally) last night...maybe I waited too long to use it (I read 5 days past first +opk so that it doesn't prevent o)?

There's a chance it's implantation I guess but it's a bit early since I'm only 4 or 5dpo.

I'm going to see if I can find some charts on ff that look like mine...hopefully I'll find some that make me feel better

Idk Kelly that's weird....your temp today was almost lower than all of your previous temps. My RE told me to start progesterone 3 days after a positive opk. But since you're temping too, I'd start using them a day or 2 after you know you O'ed.

I'm 8 DPO and POAS and I can't tell if I can see a line or not

Eeek...that's so exciting! Can you post a pic? for a darker line tomorrow!!

I planned on waiting to start the progesterone until ff gave me crosshairs so I'd know for sure (got them yesterday)...maybe that was too long though?

Idk either...have to wait and see I guess . I even took my temp 3x this morning but it only got lower (97.35, 97.27, 97.30). I'm feeling weepy and hormonal...I think I may treat myself to Starbucks and a wee bit of shopping. Yup, the 2ww stinks !

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    Idk Kelly that's weird....your temp today was almost lower than all of your previous temps. My RE told me to start progesterone 3 days after a positive opk. But since you're temping too, I'd start using them a day or 2 after you know you O'ed.

I like that little dip on your chart. It looks nice for implantation.

I'm all in favor of us all going and continuing this thread in the November due date room.

I'm all in favor of us all going and continuing this thread in the November due date room.
    Definitely!

So I have one chart (on the ovuview app, idk if any of you have heard of it) that says I'm 7 dpo and my FF chart says 3 dpo (the crosshairs showed up after this morning's temp).

If either of those are spot on, I don't know if it will work out this month.

My sweet DH has a low sex drive so we don't have a lot of BD during the month. He's been so great and excited about TTC and we've been able to get things going during my fertile week. I feel like there's more pressure to get my chart just right so that we can BD on the perfect days. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post

That dip looks great. I've had a dip on both cycles that ended in a BFP but none on the ones that ended in a BFN. Hope it's the same for you!
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

You guys are making me nervous

I show DH the stick and be said that there was no line.

Dhs don't know anything. Lol Put a pic on here so we can see.

Not much to report here. DH has a colonoscopy today to make sure the cancer isn't back. He was close to time for his yearly check up and he was having some stomach issues, so we decided to get it over with. Really hoping he's still cancer free. I should be ovulating by the end of the week, so we hope to try this week after today is over. Not temping this month again. Hoping to start temping again next month, but this month is way too crazy.
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

Sam--Thinking healthy thoughts for your DH and for you!