Page 5 of 157 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Awww, I'm sorry you may have to take a cycle off...that sure would be a busy month with the holiday and another b-day !

Karen, can't wait to see another test !

My spotting picked up this morning but stopped again so I'm hoping for BD tonight just in case it is some crazy o symptom. I was feeling a little down so I did some shopping therapy, lol, worked like a charm! I purchased two shirts and coordinating accessories...I *rarely* buy jewelry but Kohls was clearancing their fall/winter collections .

More than anything it was nice to get out of the house by myself for a little while . I get a little stir-crazy sometimes since I have no friends locally. We've been here a year but I haven't met anyone I've clicked with yet...which really, I'm okay with for now. Dh goes to church with a few of the older kids but I stay home with the littler ones since there's no nursery. I've been a few times but I'm kind of eh about it. Everyone seems so down and what's the point of going if you leave feeling like you've been to a funeral rather than a wedding, kwim?

Anyway sorry to ramble...lol, had an extra cup of coffee before I went shopping and evidently it's still in effect

Aww what a bummer Kelly. Are there other churches you could visit that would have a nursery? Are there no other families with small children? It seems very odd to me that a church would not provide nursery care. I'm glad you got a little retail therapy. I had a very hard time connecting with people when we moved back here 2 years ago and I grew up in this area. All the people I had hung out with in high school and shortly thereafter had moved on and there were no connections there anymore so I had to start over.

Totally random....Kelly how many kids do you and DH want? And are they all biological? Sorry if I'm being nosy...just curious

I'd like to have 4 kids but which now much trouble we are having conceiving this one, we may be done after 2. Plus I'm getting old.

Rachel...I'd really like to visit other churches in the area and I think dh is open to it too but we're not sure where to start I guess. He goes to this church because he works with a guy that invited us . Hopefully as we get to know people through the kids' activities we'll get a better heading. It's so hard starting over isn't it! I took my friendships for granted...seemed so easy to make friends when I was younger but now we're so busy I have to be intentional and it takes a lot of effort to build friendships, lol!

Amber, I don't mind you asking at all . We don't have a number in mind...we take everything into consideration when we suspect my fertility is back and then move forward in what we feel God is leading our family to do. We have one adopted child...we chose to adopt from foster care and our son was placed with us three years ago when he was 22months but it feels like he's always been with us . We hope to adopt again eventually .

this cycle will be it for you!! !!!

My thermometer is just gone I'm assuming DD stole it off my end table. Can I switch to a regular thermometer?
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Add me to the thermometer is gone club. My girls were playing on/around my bed yesterday and it is nowhere now. I am this close to ovulating and so frustrated to miss a day. Once DH gets up I am going to go search the whole room and if I don't find one I am running to Walgreen's. We have another blizzard moving in and I don't want to miss another day of temping.

Kelly that's pretty cool!! And super awesome for adopting <3

Karen I would think any thermometer is better than no thermometer. I hope you fine it soon.

Rachel do you have a regular thermometer you can use in the mean time hee hee!

What the heck is my body doing!!!????!!! Look at my chart...my temps have been flat for the last 3 days maybe I have a blocked tube or something and only O every other month?

I triggered last night!!!! I am so excited and ready to start overanalyzing everyy twinge and cramp I should be ovulating today, Let the tww begin!
    Last edited by Cookie; 02-25-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Gatorgrits, how did your saline ultrasound go? My doctor is trying to schedule me for one, but I'm on the fence about it because of the risk of infection and I was wondering what your experience was like.

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Found my thermometer! Dh took it away from the girls and put it on my dresser. I wouldn't have been able to reach it from the bed. Still ticked that he didn't put it back where I keep it at so I missed a day but at least I don't have to get a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I triggered last night!!!! I am so excited and ready to start overanalyzing everyy twinge and cramp I should be ovulating today, Let the tww begin!
    Yaaay! That is so exciting!

I'm so excited for you Cookie !!! !

(((Hugs))) melturtleluv...I sure hope you get some answers one way or another ! Really praying you get your bfp soon!

Rachel and Karen...sheesh, what's with the disappearing bbts, lol, you must have thieving fairies or something !

Amber...I have no idea! My chart is nuts too:My Ovulation Chart

No spotting since yesterday afternoon though...even after BD so I didn't mention it at my Dr appt this morning, just going to wait it out. My opks are getting lighter now. They were only slightly lighter than the control line when I first started testing on the 19th (cd13) but now they're much lighter. Considering I usually ovulate on CD 21 which is in two days I'm not feeling very optimistic that I'm going to get a bfp this cycle.

I really feel like my cycles just aren't going to be predictable yet which has never happened before but maybe my age is catching up with me .

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Found my thermometer! Dh took it away from the girls and put it on my dresser. I wouldn't have been able to reach it from the bed. Still ticked that he didn't put it back where I keep it at so I missed a day but at least I don't have to get a new one.
    !!

Any idea why ff would change my cycle all of a sudden?? They are now saying I'm on cd17 and giving me a separate chart for the first two days of af :head scratch:.

Thanks ladies!!!

rachoochoo... glad you found your thermometer but sorry you missed temp taking today!

kellyowens... sorry about your chart, I hope things get settled for you but unfortunately I know nothing about the charts! Fingers crossed that this is your month!

Yaaay, I fixed it, lol ...and I got a 5day VIP trial offer woot !

Posting again to say I'm feeling more encouraged after browsing some charts on ff...using my VIP trial to overlay my chart and it looks similar to others' who o-ed late . my temp jumps in the next few days and hopefully I'll get a positive opk soon!

I hope I O late.... I guess more DTD needs to happen just in case!

I bought some OPK's yesterday and they are definitely getting darker!

Hang in there Amber! Lol, browse some charts on ff ...it'll make you feel better about your chart ! I even found one that looks like yours and she had a bfp 10dpo .

Rachel...woohooo!!!! !!

Wow!! I hope I get a BFP.....but I need to O first, right. I've been looking at those charts and haven't been able to find one like mine yet.

your temp goes up and ff gives you cross hairs!

Rachel, you need to stop haha. I always end up pregnant when you are!

Quote Originally Posted by angelofstrange View Post
    Rachel, you need to stop haha. I always end up pregnant when you are!
    I thought you got your tubes tied? Lol

I had a dream last night that it was July 17th and I was still not pregnant

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/3e10a4

Awww Liza! I hate dreams like that! I have a slightly stressful job and when I'm stressed I have horrible horrible nightmares! Hang in there and I'll be crossing my fingers you get a BFP very soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    Awww Liza! I hate dreams like that! I have a slightly stressful job and when I'm stressed I have horrible horrible nightmares! Hang in there and I'll be crossing my fingers you get a BFP very soon!!!
    Thanks Jessie! I am hoping it doesn't come true, because I have had at least 10 dreams that I was pregnant over the past year and that has not come true either!

I'm sorry Liz, I think it's probably your mind playing tricks on you, Chin up!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

My temp rose this morning but I don't think it's accurate because it was done at 1am (instead of 5am) and only 2 hours after I got up to pee. Dd woke up at 1am and I forgot to grab my thermometer to take my temp at 5

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I thought you got your tubes tied? Lol
    Nope, had Mirena put it...DH lucked out that mom had Avery when I had Addi, but when she left he would have been left with a 16 month old and 3 day old if I had had them tied. Going to wait the 4 more years and then look into what services we have avaliable.