Page 4 of 152 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Oh Amber, I'm so sorry ! I think sometimes men need time and space to process...do you think he's upset or just thinking it out? I know you can't wait forever since o may be at your doorstep soon but maybe give him tonight to chew on it a bit? Maybe put on a movie you both like and ask him if he wants to watch it with you as an ice-breaker? I hope the silence doesn't last long !!

(((Hugs)))...thinking of you and praying !

Thanks Kelly!! I'm too upset to even try to talk to him. I feel like emailing him back and saying never mind.

Oh Amber I'm so sorry Kelly, YES that's what I'm thinking. At least I'm crossing my fingers. That's a pretty early implant though, isn't it?
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

It is early but definitely not impossible...Wikipedia says implantation can occur anywhere from 3-12dpo .

Cookie...GL today!! !

Amber...how are things today?

Question...since I started my temps with oral and then switched to vag should I discard my two oral temps?

I am also waiting to o! My opk's seem to be getting slightly darker so I'm hoping I will o the next couple days!

My Mom told me like 6 months ago I would have my first baby on 11.12.13 so if I get pregs this month I would be due around then!

Quote Originally Posted by JessieBee1027 View Post
    I am also waiting to o! My opk's seem to be getting slightly darker so I'm hoping I will o the next couple days!

My Mom told me like 6 months ago I would have my first baby on 11.12.13 so if I get pregs this month I would be due around then!
    That would be an awesome due date!

That would be a cool due date and an ever cooler bday!!

DH still hasn't even acknowledged my email to him to reconsider TTC this month....oh well I guess I'm out till July.

Jessie, how cool would that be!!! !!!!

....we need some bfps!! Time to start filling up the Nov dd room...lots of and to everyone!!

Thinking of all of you...the wait can be so up and down and this time of year doesn't help with sickness and crazy weather !

Glad I have you ladies...!!!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 02-22-2013 at 09:02 PM. Reason: stupid auto-correct errors, lol

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    That would be a cool due date and an ever cooler bday!!

DH still hasn't even acknowledged my email to him to reconsider TTC this month....oh well I guess I'm out till July.
    Oh Amber I'm so incredibly sorry !! (((Big hugs)))! Praying this all works out !!

Opk is positive and DH is still being an @ss.

I don't know what to do....email and say never mind or email him and say "hello!!??!! Anyone there?"

Oh sheesh ! I would start tying strings and pulling out all the stops! I'd go with sweet, sexy, and a wee bit hard to get, lol, but your dh's radar is probably on high alert for that...sigh, so frustrated for you . Either way, BD or not, I think making amends asap is important.

Thinking of you and that tonight goes well!

Ya making amends is important....I wish he would talk to me. He's not even busy today but still can't find the time to say hi. Usually we talk all day long. Oh well, I'll stopp writing about my sad self haha.

Go in there naked and do the sexy dance.

If I had a sexy dance then I would. He bought me some super cute "hooker" shoes, as I call them because they're super high and strappy, for V-day. I could wear those and, well...ummm, nothing else but I still fear he would turn me down or wear a condom or pull out I can't take the rejection.

Had a little scare yesterday at the RE's office. I went in for a saline ultrasound. My RE wanted to check my uterus for scar tissue from the D&C in October before doing an IUI. She wasn't there so the PA did it. The whole time I could hear her and the nurse whispering and pointing to stuff on the screen. I was freaking out. My ovaries have always been the issue- last thing I need is for something to be wrong with my uterus on top of that. The PA explains to me that there are likely some small polyps in my uterus and that my RE will review the pictures and decide what we need to do.

I got to the parking lot and in my car, so close to bursting into tears. That's when my RE called. She was able to view the images remotely and said they were nothing to worry about. Apparently, they are normal in most women, very small in size, and not in an area that would affect implantation. WHEW- what a relief to hear her say that! So we are still on this cycle for the IUI as long as the Clomid works!
    Last edited by GatorGRITS; 02-22-2013 at 06:17 PM.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Oh sheesh (((hugs)))...I'm so sorry! I'm so glad the RE called when she did and what a relief they're not going to cause problems !!!

the clomid works....grow follies grow !!

Thanks for all the well wishes on the due date! Fingers crossed!!!

Amber I'm so sorry your DH is being that way. I personally would punch DH haha. I hope you make amends soon or that he will come along to trying!

Gator I'm glad it was just a scare at the doctors today! Good luck with your iui!

Kelly I hope you get a positive opk soon!!! And I hope we all get some BFPs soon for sure!!!

My temp dropped this morning so ff removed my cross hairs and changed my predicted fertile days to the 24th to the 27th (cd 18-21) which lines up better with my usual 35day cycle . I went ahead and discarded the oral temps.

Cm today and yesterday has been sticky...I'm hoping to see some ewcm in the next few days .

I'm not using any more opks again until I have ewcm...they're darkish but not changing so I'm assuming my LH is warming up

LOL, I have a feeling this weekend is going to draaaag by !

Next week should be fun though, lol, dh will be a very happy man (our love life while bfing and co-sleeping is pretty pathetic) !!

We DTD and we made up

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

...woohooooo !!!

I'm so incredibly happy for you !

....!!!!!

Amber!! Great news!So...I POAS this morning, FMU. I see something. I took a pic but you can barely see anything. I've never taken one of these internet cheapies before though so idk if it's an evap or what. I'm only 7DPO though so I have no idea if you can even get a BFP that early!

So much excitement brewing in this room!!!! An update on my status is that I am going to trigger tomorrow night! On Friday I had only one mature follicle but the RE told me to continue injections until tomorrow because my estrogen level wasn't quite as high as he would like just yet. But the good news is that I am preparing to ovulate and ready to get this TWW started! They did say that another follicle might appear by Sunday but two follicles is much better than the 5 I had last month!

I'm not sure if 7dpo is too early or not. I've gone through numerous charts on ff and the earliest I've seen positives is at 8dpo.

I can't wait for you to POAS tomorrow to compare.

Cookie...that is *so* exciting !!!!! !!

Praying you tww flies by !

Amber, are you going to get in one more BD session this cycle? Today would be good!!!I'm nervous about tomorrow's test lol. I took another one just now and it was definitely a BFN, but I was expecting that as it was 2MU. I mainly wanted to make sure that line didn't show up again so I would know this morning's wasn't an evap lol

Idk if we will DTD tonight....maybe. I wore him out last night

I'm very anxious to see your test tomorrow!!!! Make sure you post pics!!!

Oh i will!! Believe me lol

Thank you!!!!

Blah. If the magic doesn't happen this cycle than I definitely need to skip next cycle. I just did some date projecting based on past cycles. And if I start my next cycle when I think I am going to and ovulate when I think I would (based on when I ovulate while taking clomid which I plan to ask for at my dr's appointment on Wednesday) it would give me a due date of Christmas Eve. As much as I do not want to take a cycle off I can't do the Christmas baby thing again. Olivia and DH are both Dec. 28th and I don't want to do that again. It is half tempting to just let that go and take a chance but I just do not want that due date again.