Page 1 of 152 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Hybrid View

Default updates/N.E.T

How is everyone doing? Where are you at with ttc?

I was really down all weekend...had the blahs. I'm sure some of that was just af hormones but I was more disappointed about the bfns than I thought I'd be. I'm feeling much better and more positive today though

I bought a wondfo opk/hpt combo pack today...ready for round 2...Af is on her way out I'm going to test 2x/day with opks starting a week from today. My cycles are usually 35 days with o on cd 21 so it may be a long wait

Af was pretty mild and I'm hoping that doesn't mean this will be an anovulatory cycle...I'm still bfing so anything is possible.

and to all Feb/Mar testers !!!

I was down all weekend too. Major stress over if AF was gonna show! It finally did Sunday afternoon (10 days late). It's just my 2nd cycle off bc so I guess I'm still regulating. I'm gonna start opk and I ordered a BBT so hopefully that will help with cycle tracking.

I had a pretty awful experience at the doctor about 9 months ago. I had missed my period for 3 months and had to be put on something for it to start and went on bc to help regulate cycles. The lovely doctor told me people as large as me cannot have children so I should probably join a gym. So I'm going to a new doctor on Friday to discuss ttc and the like. Hopefully this doctor is a little kinder. I could def stand to lose up to 50 pounds so the doc had a point but she came off soo harsh!

Good luck to everyone this cycle! Fingers crossed for us all!

Oh wow, Jessiebee that's horrible...(((hugs)))...I'm so sorry you were treated like that ! That dr was way out of line !!

I'm sorry af showed . Really praying this cycle will end in a bfp for you .

I'm going to try temping too...lol, hoping I can be consistent.

My first pp AF showed over the weekend. I think we are going to go for it this cycle and if it doesn't happen we will be waiting until May/June. I am going to be charting again to see what my cycles do.

Rachel...this is so exciting !!! !!

I am so excited to be TTC with my buddy Rachel!! AF has been gone a day and I am ready to start DTD! I should O on Sunday so I have 6 days left to go like bunnies!

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    I am so excited to be TTC with my buddy Rachel!! AF has been gone a day and I am ready to start DTD! I should O on Sunday so I have 6 days left to go like bunnies!
    Af has left the building here too...let the fun begin !!!

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post