Page 1 of 153 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: updates/N.E.T

Default updates/N.E.T

How is everyone doing? Where are you at with ttc?

I was really down all weekend...had the blahs. I'm sure some of that was just af hormones but I was more disappointed about the bfns than I thought I'd be. I'm feeling much better and more positive today though

I bought a wondfo opk/hpt combo pack today...ready for round 2...Af is on her way out I'm going to test 2x/day with opks starting a week from today. My cycles are usually 35 days with o on cd 21 so it may be a long wait

Af was pretty mild and I'm hoping that doesn't mean this will be an anovulatory cycle...I'm still bfing so anything is possible.

and to all Feb/Mar testers !!!

I was down all weekend too. Major stress over if AF was gonna show! It finally did Sunday afternoon (10 days late). It's just my 2nd cycle off bc so I guess I'm still regulating. I'm gonna start opk and I ordered a BBT so hopefully that will help with cycle tracking.

I had a pretty awful experience at the doctor about 9 months ago. I had missed my period for 3 months and had to be put on something for it to start and went on bc to help regulate cycles. The lovely doctor told me people as large as me cannot have children so I should probably join a gym. So I'm going to a new doctor on Friday to discuss ttc and the like. Hopefully this doctor is a little kinder. I could def stand to lose up to 50 pounds so the doc had a point but she came off soo harsh!

Good luck to everyone this cycle! Fingers crossed for us all!

Oh wow, Jessiebee that's horrible...(((hugs)))...I'm so sorry you were treated like that ! That dr was way out of line !!

I'm sorry af showed . Really praying this cycle will end in a bfp for you .

I'm going to try temping too...lol, hoping I can be consistent.

My first pp AF showed over the weekend. I think we are going to go for it this cycle and if it doesn't happen we will be waiting until May/June. I am going to be charting again to see what my cycles do.

Rachel...this is so exciting !!! !!

I am so excited to be TTC with my buddy Rachel!! AF has been gone a day and I am ready to start DTD! I should O on Sunday so I have 6 days left to go like bunnies!

OK what does NET mean? I tried looking it up and once place had 46 listing for NET acronyms and abbreviations....wow.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    OK what does NET mean? I tried looking it up and once place had 46 listing for NET acronyms and abbreviations....wow.
    NET= Never Ending Thread. You pretty much talk about whatever comes to mind. Not just TTC or tww stuff. It kinda helps to pass by the time.

AHHH thank you! Makes sense
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

LOL. No problem.

Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    I am so excited to be TTC with my buddy Rachel!! AF has been gone a day and I am ready to start DTD! I should O on Sunday so I have 6 days left to go like bunnies!
    Af has left the building here too...let the fun begin !!!

Been through 2 cycles of TTC, so really just starting. AF showed last week just after my SIL announced her pregnancy. I'm happy for her, but I am not ashamed to admit that I'm jealous, too.

I'm fighting a viral sinus infection from the lovely RSV I caught from my son the other week, he's fighting an ear infection that amoxicillan didn't take care of, DH is starting to come down with something, too, so yeah, we're a fun house right now.

I am on cd 24 impatiently waiting for O after my mc. My hcg has been below 5 for probably almost 2 weeks now, and I am jus tipping that O either comes really soon (like now!) or in 2 weeks so I can get the remainder of my infertility testing done and start treatment! I am getting so down about STC and having to wait so long after my very early mc to get going again with the REs work up

Ahhh! So many typos. Jus tipping should be just hoping!!!

Hi ladies! This month I'm not temping for a couple reasons. First, my dog ate my BBT. He chewed the battery cap off and then chewed up the entire end of it. Second, with us trying so hard to pay off debt, I'm trying not to focus so much on TTC. To truly be able to get debt free we need us both working and once we have kids I'll be a SAHM. We are still BDing during my usual fertile time. We aren't going to stop TTC (been trying way too long for that), but we are stopping temping for a month or two. It seems like every time we get going TTC, something always comes up that makes us take a step back. It's frustrating, but we are not giving up. I'll be back to temping regularly in a couple months I think. Though, I suppose I need to get a new BBT to do that. While I would love to be debt free by the time we have children, I also don't want to have to wait. If we managed to be pg this month, we would have all the credit cards paid off before baby came and then we would only have my student loan, which would be great. Just gotta wait and see. Not going to get my hopes up one way or another. Though, it's been helpful having a different goal to work toward in the meantime.
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

RaeJ...oh sheesh !!! that this is your cycle!

Liz...ugh, I'm so sorry you still haven't o-ed ! (((Big hugs)))...all the waiting would be so hard...my heart sure goes out to you!!!

Sam...that's a bummer about your bbt...but I couldn't help but laugh We had a dog that ate my glasses...not once, but twice...crazy fur babies !

Good for you for working hard towards being debt-free soon...that's fantastic !!

Going debt-free isn't always easy but TOTALLY worth it! Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post

How's everyone doing today? I am SO happy that DF is so ready to knock me up. Because it didn't work last cycle he is already making comments about being worried that his sperm count has changed or something Before we got pregnant with DD we DTD 3 days before O multiple cycles and it never happened - it wasn't until we did it the day before and the day of O that I actually got pregnant. This cycle we will be doing it every day at least once! I have faith, as long as my body will get its act together with my short LPs!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Beanpop, knowing is half the battle

Waiting for AF to go away and then I will start charting. This first pp AF is kicking my butt. 2 years of pint up rage I guess.

Is it just me or is everyone else unable to edit their signatures/profiles. I would really like to add my chart into my signature but I can't.

Yeah there are a LOT of unresolved technical issues going on here right now but unfortunately we haven't gotten any information from IT or anything on when they will be fixed.

I was bummed about not being able to add a ticker too!

I'm pining for warm weather and the beach...anyone else ready for spring?

I poas this morning...two actually, lol ! I had one ic hpt left and several opk strips...both were bfn which I expected but it was satisfying nevertheless ! My wondfo combo pack should be here soon

For those who use opks...what time of day do you test and if you've done 2x/day how many hours apart did you test?

that I'll o early...I'm too impatient to wait two more weeks

Well I still have AF but I got my bbt from amazon today! Yay!

Kelly I am also pining for warmer weather. A lot of customers were in today looking for swimsuits. I was jealous but happily sold them!

I am also trying to figure out when to do my opk's... I might just get up and do one every morning when I temp at 6 and then another one later in the afternoon? Only time will tell...

So today I got my hpts.... All 25 of them! I just wanted to make sure I had some lol and dh said I'm gonna become a Poas addict and I told him too late lol as for opks I took them 2xs a day one at about noon and the other around 8pm but that isn't the best because there is a lot of times between my night opt and the noon one. They recommend testing at 10 and 8 I think. But that didn't always work cuz I was at work. I fully plan on testing tomorrow morning even though I'd only be 7 dpo lol
    Last edited by coelh102; 02-13-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Jessiebee... for getting your bbt today!

Cait...lol, that's me too, I have 20hpts en route and I'm sure I'll buy at least one 3pk of frers at some point !

Anyone have V-day plans? Nothing here yet but hoping for dinner out with dh at our fav restaurant .

Thinking I O'd crazy early this cycle. I got EWCM on CD 9 and I always O (or at least anytime I've tracked) within 2-3 days of EWCM. Also, today is CD 16 and "the girls" already hurt like crazy. They usually don't start hurting until at least 6 DPO. DH and I did get some BD in on CD 9 and 11, so at least it seems like it's timed correctly. Without temping I can't say anything for sure about O, but everything seems to line up with an O date around CD 10 or 11. Just gonna wait and see, I suppose.
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

Sam...!!! I hope the last week of your 2ww goes by really fast and ends with a beautiful bfp!!

Red face Haven't been here in a LONG time

I haven't been in the TTC forum for a long time. We began trying in June of '06, and I joined here in '08. After praying, trying, waiting, and hoping for so long, I had to step away from things that were causing me too much stress. I was distraught. I questioned everything about my body and my soul. I was consumed by the fear that I would never have children. God pulled me out of the power of this darkness. Over time, He showed me that He loves me more than I can ever imagine, and that I am important to Him and others whether or not He gives me children.
    Things began to change in how I looked at having children and how I responded to the dreaded questions. I began enjoying my life as it is, though still hoping for it to change. My relationship with my dh has been so wonderful over the last few years as I've slowly worked past my fears.
    Now, after 6 1/2 years of waiting for God to bless us, I am so excited to share that we have had our very first ever POSITIVE!
    Thank you to everyone who encourages others here to keep going.

Last edited by WannaBaby; 02-14-2013 at 06:49 AM.
    "Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee;"Jeremiah 1:5
    :pray: Praying for a baby since June 2006 :pray: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21a557