Thread: A little guidance needed

Threaded View

suomi_lady Guest

Default A little guidance needed

Hi There Everyone, I think I need a little guidance and a little bit of input. I am an almost 34 year old gal and the boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years, we aren't trying to have a baby. My cycle is 23 days long and my last period was January 13th, we weren't very careful on the 22nd of January and then on the 27th I had some decent cramping and a couple of days later getting into bed I noticed my breasts were extremely tender. My period should have started on the 5th of February and here it is the 9th, I took a home test this morning and it was negative. The past few weeks I have been dealing with extreme fatigue, moodiness (the bf loves that), frequent unrination, some gas (I'm so not a gassy gal), bloating, lower back pain, tender breasts, headaches, and some off and on nausea. I'm wondering if I should get a blood test or wait a few more days and get another home test, since from what I can gather I'm just under 4 weeks if I am indeed pregnant. Also, what is a good home test to buy? I bought the EPT tests, thought they were decent.
    Last edited by suomi_lady; 02-09-2013 at 07:39 AM.