Thread: Started BCPs!

Talking Started BCPs!

I started BCPs yesterday...we've finally got the ball rolling on the IVF cycle! The plan is:
    Buserelin injections starting the 27th, u/s for AFC on the 28th, and start stimming on the 1st! We're doing Bravelle (FSH) 300units and Menopur 300units daily from the 1st until at least my first u/s in Barbados on the 8th. Also starting Lovenox injections on the 1st.
    Seems like this is really happening!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Yay!!!
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

That sounds great! I know ya'll are excited!

sending you and

Congrats for getting started!!! I'm so excited for you. I can't thank you enough for telling me about the CoQ10. I had my first u/s yesterday before I start stims tonight. I have SEVEN follies already. 7! I have never had that ever. My RE was floored at my progress in 2 months and is amazed that the only addition to my routine is the CoQ10 and the L-Agrinine. I can't thank you enough for the tip. Still no guarantee for anything, but you've definitely put us on the good foot. Sending lots of good vibes and baby dust to everyone.Btw- I need to read and catch up on how everyone is doing. I've been MIA too long. I hope everyone's doing well and progressing towards their bfp.
    Last edited by HighHopesMama; 02-09-2013 at 12:37 AM.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Excited for you!! It must feel good to get the ball rolling

Thank you everyone, I am super excited! Thanks for all of the baby-makig juju, we can use all you can put out there! I am kind of bummed that I won't have internet access while we're doing all of the monitoring, retrieval, and transfer, but I think it will also help keep me from obsessing over every little detail.

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    Congrats for getting started!!! I'm so excited for you. I can't thank you enough for telling me about the CoQ10. I had my first u/s yesterday before I start stims tonight. I have SEVEN follies already. 7! I have never had that ever. My RE was floored at my progress in 2 months and is amazed that the only addition to my routine is the CoQ10 and the L-Agrinine. I can't thank you enough for the tip. Still no guarantee for anything, but you've definitely put us on the good foot. Sending lots of good vibes and baby dust to everyone.Btw- I need to read and catch up on how everyone is doing. I've been MIA too long. I hope everyone's doing well and progressing towards their bfp.
    That is INCREDIBLE! What wonderful news! I've only gotten as far as I have because of tips and info that I read along the way...just want to keep sharing anything that might help! Good luck this cycle!!! Hopefully I'll see similar results and we'll be just a month apart in DD rooms!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

I'm wishing you the best of luck and baby dust! You'll be in my thoughts!

I have to ask...what's the deal with the CoQ10??? I haven't heard of this.
    Last edited by fsunolesgirl; 02-10-2013 at 07:57 AM.
    My Ovulation Chart[

Julianne Catherine 08/08/07 and Avery Eliza 05/08/09. I am in love with my two darling girls!!

Wahoo! Excited for you. I can't wait to hear news! All the best for your travels and procedure!

I hope you see similar results, too. I'm praying for you and sending you lots of baby dust (I can't access the icons for some reason). Sorry we won't be able to KIT during your cycle, but like you said, it just gives you more time to relax. You've done everything possible to set yourself up for success, now just take your meds, enjoy the beach and try to relax as much as possible. I'm looking forward to hearing how it all goes once you back! ((hugs))

Quote Originally Posted by fsunolesgirl View Post
    I'm wishing you the best of luck and baby dust! You'll be in my thoughts!I have to ask...what's the deal with the CoQ10??? I haven't heard of this.
    It's a supplement Erica told me about. She sent me a link to an article, I'll see if I can find it. It is supposed to help with egg quality. My RE said it couldn't hurt to take it. She said there was no guarantee it would help with fertility, but it was great for general health. I have to say I'm a full believer that this little enzyme made something happen for me. We'll see how I do in the next few weeks. Come on BFP!

How exciting!!!

EEP!!!! SO excited for you! I hope you take some time to enjoy barbados as well. I went there about 10 years ago while doing missions work the water is beautiful

!!! So excited for you!

Thanks everyone! I have to say that I'm really excited too, I have a really odd (but really good) positive sense of calm about all of this-I keep getting little Barbados clues throughout my days-it seems like this is the right time for us to do this. And I will definitely be enjoying Barbados too! DH couldn't get as much time off work, so I get to fly out 4 days early-4 days on the beach by myself!!! That, and we were able to use miles for first class seats. I can't wait!

First class??? Awesome!!! That is definitely a good sign 😉keep us posted on how you're doing. Being relaxed is so important. You've done everything you can do, so sit back and enjoy your baby vacation!