Thread: IUI today

Default IUI today

I went for my IUI today. They took DH's sample, and it measured 14.4 million post-wash, with 62% motility. The nurse said mine was the easiest one all day, and that she could tell I'm ovulating, as she said I had a lot of mucus around my cervix. She said that since I had an ultrasound, as well as the hcg shot, to not worry too much over temperatures (which seem to be wacky this month). She said ultrasound, hcg and IUI are a way more exact science than temping. Hopefully the first time will work! The only area of concern for me, which has nothing to do with the actual IUI, is that my husband's sample was described as "extremely viscous." I had no idea what that meant, so I looked it up, and it basically means that it is too thick for the swimmers to swim. He said that when he gave his deposit, that he noticed it was way thicker than usual. Apparently, this can be remedied by drinking more water. Who knows...maybe this has been our problem for the past two years, along with me being dry (which the letrozole seems to have helped!). Please, please keep me in your prayers!
    My Ovulation Chart[

Julianne Catherine 08/08/07 and Avery Eliza 05/08/09. I am in love with my two darling girls!!

Praying praying praying!! (((Big hugs)))!!!

I'll be thinking of you....hoping for a bfp for you and your 2ww goes by super fast!

Tons of good baby making juju going your way!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Good luck!

Good luck!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12