Thread: I need help

Tryingtobeamommy Guest

Default I need help

I have had nausea and been really tired I have to pee all the time and sometimes I can't eat anything and other days I don't do anything but eat. Me and my bf have sex pretty much everyday and he always pulls out but I have heard that doesn't work. We don't use anything for birth control. I have irregular periods but I had a period on December 22nd and it lasted the normal week and then I started bleeding January 23rd and it was not like a normal period and only lasted 3 days. I don't know if I should do a test or just wait til my period is Suppose to come this month.. Help???

Tryingtobeamommy Guest

I have also had horrible headaches

I didn't start getting morning sickness until about 7-8 weeks with my last baby. Since you have irregular periods it would be hard to tell when is the best time to test. I would say get a dollar store HPT first and see if you get a positive. Are you trying to get pregnant? If not you should probably get on some kind of birth control because the pull out method is only about 80% effective. Good luck

Blog Entries

I agree. With irregular periods it can be very hard to figure out if you are pregnant. You should probably buy some tests, though, because the pull out method is not very successful at preventing pregnancy and with you have sex so frequently it is likely that you have a good chance of pregnancy if you were to ovulate.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My blog about MCAD

Tryingtobeamommy Guest

Thanks everybody for your help I will defiantly test. I'm not trying to get pregnant but I'm also not preventing it