Thread: Sharp side pain

Cat123 Guest

Default Sharp side pain

I am 14 weeks pregnant ad I also am a full time student. My campus is a big university and I have to walk long stretches from classes to car. A bit ago I was leaving a class and started feeling a really sharp feeling on my side. It lasted for maybe a minute. I stopped for a few seconds and sit and then it went away, I got home and when I went to the bathroom there was no blood or anything and I haven't had pain since. So is this probably round ligament pain, just because I walked a lot, or should I be worried?

Blog Entries

It really does sound like round ligament pain. I wouldn't worry at this point.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

Cat123 Guest

Thanks, I appreciate your input. I actually read up a little more on it and I am guessing that is what it is as well. First pregnancy so I worry about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat123 View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate your input. I actually read up a little more on it and I am guessing that is what it is as well. First pregnancy so I worry about everything.

you and me both! but she is right - it sounds like RL
    DD 05/14/2013

Didn't want to read and not post, I agree with pp.
    Angela (28) DH, Pat (30) DS Connor (4), DS Leo (2), DS Nathan