Thread: Why is it so hard?

Default Why is it so hard?

I just dont understand why is it so hard to get pregnant? I and dh have been trying and nothing . I have a new obgyn that im going to see next week to see if she can help before we look into infertility treatments. Im losing weight but its not quick enough. Well baby dust to all!!

...(((hugs hugs hugs)))!

I'm so sorry it's been a difficult road for you...my heart sure goes out to you

Really really praying you'll get some answers soon and this new obgyn will be able to help !!

Thinking of you! Kup!

ecampbell Guest

How long have you been TTC? We were trying for a year and finally got the BFP this month. We tried "doggie style" with robitussin (expectorant) and preseed. It finally worked for us! You may want to give that a shot. Good luck!

I'm so sorry for you. I know how hard it is. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Can you give a little more info on the robitussin? What would this do?

You know I'm always here routing for you! The thing is, when you work so hard for something, you appreciate it a thousand times more. You will be an awesome mommy and I hope it is very soon!!!
    Took us 20 months to catch our little elf!! to all my TTC friends!

I'm sorry you're having a hard time. The ladies here are great, it's my first week so I can say that with some confidence! Hang out with us and :crossedfingers: for BFP soon!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I think about you often. Sorry I have been MIA. Are you on FB? We can keep in better touch on there
    Honey, do you know if you have a tilted uterus? Not ALL women but some who do have a hard time getting pregnant. I have a tiled uterus. I hope you get all the answers you need soon and are blessed with your miracle baby!!!! I am praying for you, ALWAYS!! Like I said in my post, I gave up and just said, it will happen when it's meant to be, it was SO hard, but sometimes that is all it takes. Don't track anything and just relax. I KNOW it's hard and it took me a LONG time, but the FIRST month I did it, I got pregnant. HUGS and many prayers
    Malia(27)Danny(45)Olivia(7)Aiden(4)Kayla(3) 1/2010 7/2010 11/2010 6/2011
    OUR MIRACLE BABY due October 8,2013...SURPRISE BFP JAN 30th one month after deciding to take a TTC break

I hope all is well with you. If your OB-GYN doesn't mention testing your husband, bring it up. That was our issue, not necessarily saying it will be your issue, but it is worth looking into. My DH and I tried for a year before we went to the OB, to find out that my husband has no sperm. We are on our fourth month of testing to see what is wrong. He is scheduled to have surgery to see if he produces any sperm at all. Again, not saying that this will be your issue, just keep in mind that it takes two to tango, and if one doesn't have the correct requirements, a baby cannot be made.

GOOD LUCK! I hope that this isn't your issue, and I send all the baby dust I can your way! Will be stalking.
    Lizzy

I don't know why it is so hard, but it is and that sucks! It makes me angry that it has to be, even though me and DH have done everything right. So why I don't know why it is, because it is, we are all here to support you too