Thread: please help

Default please help

Hi im ttc and I have a question. The first day of my last period was december 31 2012 and it went until the first week of january. Ive had sex this month and I had unprotected sex on january 24 and my period still hasn't come yet. Ive had an increase in urination but I think it might be to early. I had a miscarriage in august of 2012. Is it possible that I could get pregnant this late in the month seeing as I had sex on the 24th?

everyone O at different times do you track you cycles

Blog Entries

How long are your cycles normally? If you only had sex on cycle day 25 and you have average cycles (28ish days, ovulate around CD 14) then it is not likely that you are pregnant. Generally a woman ovulates about 12-14 days before her period starts.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Im not sure how long my cycles are, I havent been keeping track. My periods have been all over the place since I had my miscarriage. This past one was the longest and heavier than my other ones. In november it was very light and only lasted about 4 days whereas this last one was about 7 or 8 days. So im not sure how long my cycles are

It seems like you could be due for your period at any time its been about a month since your last period, so you could test now the result should be accurate.

Blog Entries

If the only time that you had unprotected sex was the 24th, you can wait 10 - 12 after that to take a pregnancy test if you have not yet gotten your period.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Still no period and its Feb 2nd. I have a feeling I should test soon because my nipples feel sensitive and tender just like I had with my first pregnancy.