Thread: SURPRISE update

Threaded View

Default SURPRISE update

I know I haven't been here in a LONG time, I am in touch with most of you on FB and I am not on there much either. Busy with work, kids, life LOL. Anyways, I know a lot of you have been following me for a long time and have been very supportive and encouraging, so I wanted to let you know that I'M PREGNANT....I got my BFP in urgent care on the 29th. I went in because I was having weird cramping and my gums were bleeding (this only happens when I am PG but I was denying that I COULD be) and I just didn't feel good at all. The doctor and nurses were so nice. I couldn't pee and I told them "It won't show up anyways, even if I was because I am still early for AF and it's SMU" they said it's a sensitive test and IF I was it would show up. I was like yeah, whatever, but still peed in the cup LOL. The nurse came in and dipped it and I just waited and sat there. Then I was like "Wait, I want to see this" and the line popped up, pretty and pink in 2 minutes......all I could do was cry....I was so shocked and so happy!!!!! This is the first month I didn't track anything. I don't even know when I Ovulated and I was supposed to start on the 29th but I thought the 3rd, which makes no sense, considering my LMP was Jan 1st and I am a 28-29 day cycle. I was just thrown for a loop and surprise big time. Of course I am over the moon happy and I had my first beta in at a 484 (at 4w1d) and will get my second ones on Monday. I am nervous and scared too, I am at higher risk for ectopic and MC, so I am anxiously awaiting those numbers and an u/s. I will post pics in awhile. My best advice through all of this...Don't stress, relax, and let it happen, and it will. I KNOW it's hard to do, but the month I knew NOTHING about my cycle I got pregnant. I will lurk here and there and be in Oct. DD room here and there, too. Thank you all again for your support and love!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by proudmommyof3; 02-02-2013 at 12:42 PM.
    Malia(27)Danny(45)Olivia(7)Aiden(4)Kayla(3) 1/2010 7/2010 11/2010 6/2011
    OUR MIRACLE BABY due October 8,2013...SURPRISE BFP JAN 30th one month after deciding to take a TTC break