Thread: trying to conceive, need help!!!!

Default trying to conceive, need help!!!!

I am very confused what's going on. My cycles have been about 28 days the last six months. I have been trying to conceive with my husband for about three months. My regular period came dec 5th. Then my next one didn't come until January 13, and was brown discharge for a few days with heavy cramping and back pain. Then I bled fairly heavily. I feel like I may have miscarried. I tested a week later and was negative. We have been trying since then and I am suddenly having very very strong food aversions to beefand eggs. I also have been nauseated for 4 days around the clock and only hungry for popsicles. I think it would be too early for symptoms, but I can't explain what's happening. I also have a lot of low back pain. Ideas please????***

F

If your period came on the 13th and your cycles are 28 days, you probably would of ovulated last weekend sometime, so it would be kind of early for such strong symptoms I would think. I would test next weekend around Feb 10th. If the test is negative but your period doesn't come I'd see a dr bc that might be an indication that you did miscarry earlier and it's messing with your cycle. I think** a dr will be able to confirm miscarriage but I'm not 100% sure. Good luck to you. Keep us posted!

Thanks!