So thought it would be fun to make our lists of "before baby comes tasks" Some of you ladies due the first few days in March don't have much time left!!!
My list is pretty short considering I am a SAHM and did not enroll in Masters Courses this semester.
1. Take state Admin. licensing exam by March 1st
2. wash G-diaper inserts
3. organize changing table to accommodate Brooke and Preston
4. Organize MY laundry and master closet (its really bad!!!!!! but DH is the culprit too)
5. Make a Wal-Mart trip to grab postpartum necessities (pads, cleansing wash, nursing pads)
6. Pack hospital bag
7. install car seat base
8. Do a good deep cleaning around the house (help rid any hiding germs and give me a chance to rest when getting home postpartum)
9. prepare and freeze a few dinners for postpartum
I think that's pretty much it.... now I just need to keep myself motivated to keep up with daily chores