Thread: Some help please :)

RedGood Guest

Default Some help please :)

Hi Everyone
    My last period ended just before my birthday, so I'm going to say around December 9th as a guesstimate I can't remember the exact date. Here we are 2/1/13 and I have not had my period since then. I have never been late like this-only 2 days late at the most before. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests since I missed January's period and they've come up negative. Do you think I am pregnant? I don't have insurance or qualify for any kind of gyn care-I've actually never even been to one. I'm not sure where to go from here or what to do? In my head I'm thinking ok either I'm pregnant or something is wrong....help?

RedGood Guest

30 views and no replies well that sucks...guess I'll try another forum..

Blog Entries

Things can be very slow in the afternoon.

I would try to get in to see a doctor since you are approaching 2 months and no period. It could be pregnancy (some women don't test positive with a urine test for awhile) or it could be something else.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

See if there is a free clinic or planned parenthood near you. You really need to see a dr. Good luck!

Do try a local clinic, or call your health department! They will be very helpful getting you on the right path with tests and referrals for free.