Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleeding again....

Hybrid View

Default Bleeding again....

I am on cd 15, on bcp and I'll just be danged if Af didn't just show up AGAIN. I give up!!!

I had spotting/bleeding every two weeks for the first 3months I was on bcp. I was only on it for 6months but after the first 3months I would still spot just not regularly and not much. What bcp are you on? I was on a progesterone/estrogen combo (ortho-evra patch and then switched to Yaz). I've heard it's uncommon with the combos but relatively common to bleed/spot with the progesterone-only.

I'm on the Loestrin-Fe.

That's a low-dose bcp...may be break through bleeding.

...I'm so sorry you're having this added stress ! Thinking of you and praying!!

I've decided to stop the pills all together and if Dh wants to dtd, he'll just have to wear a condom. I go back to my Dr on the 13th and hopefully we can figure something out. It'd be nice to have Tanner's results so I can either stay off the pills until we TTC or either start planning for my hysterectomy.

I honestly can't believe you haven't gotten those back yet! I had tissue from one of my early losses sent out for the basic genetic testing and they told me if I didn't hear anything it's because everything was normal. I called 8wks later and nothing was in yet. I called at 12wks and they said the results were normal.

Praying you get those very soon!

I spoke with them again Friday. And, she assured me that Dh and I are fine. She said there was no reason why we couldn't have another healthy baby. But, they did find something wrong with Tanner and are doing more in-depth testing. I can't allow myself to get pg again until I know exactly what was wrong with him. More than likely there's nothing we could've done to prevent it then or with future kids, but I have to know for sure. Kwim? I told them my next appt is the 13th and would love to be able to discuss everything with my Dr. She said they'd"get on it." Ya, we'll see.

How frustrating. I'm sorry everything is taking so long.

It's such a rock and a hard place! We chose to move forward with ttc again after 6months on bcp with good results...really praying this happens for you too It's so hard not knowing though (((big hugs)))

Praying, praying, praying you get Tanner's results soon so you can determine a definite direction that is right for you.

Just out of curiosity, did you mean hysterectomy as in surgically removing your uterus or a tubal ligation?

No, I meant hysterectomy. I had a tubal ligation 12 years ago. Got a divorce and remarried. My Dh and I decided to have our own children, so I got a reversal done and had our little girl, that will turn 2 Saturday. I have adenomyosis and the only fix to that is a hysterectomy. So when I know I'm finished having babies, it'll all come out.

Oh wowsa! Really praying...that's huge !!

Thank you for the prayers. I really need them right now. It is so disheartening to think I may never be able to carry and love another baby.

Loestrin made me break through bleed for 6months post partum...it also made me gain 12lbs of water weight and my skin to break out like a teenager...switched to Yasmin and never had any other issues. Hang in there, mama

Jenny~ Mama to Katelyn(7), Ben(my angel in Heaven, 6), Megan(5), Allie(2years), Nora(8m)

I have gained 17 pounds and am bleeding every two weeks. I mean a full on Af, not just spotting. I'm cranky and just not me. I hate it too!!! I started watching my carbs and sugars 3 weeks ago and have lost 12 pounds so far. I'm slowly but surely getting back to my pre bcp weight.

I honestly think that particular pill is the devil, no joke...emotionally and physically was at my absoulute worst. my break through bleeding was not sptting either...it was changing a gazillion tampons a day(sorry TMI)...

Hang in there.

Jenny~ Mama to Katelyn(7), Ben(my angel in Heaven, 6), Megan(5), Allie(2years), Nora(8m)

I got a phone call from my MFM office this afternoon. She said they'd just received some result and wanted to schedule a time for the nurse to call me tomorrow. I hope that it's Tanners results and not the ones the genetics lady had already given to me. So, fx'd we have some real answers tomorrow.
    Last edited by babypayne; 02-11-2013 at 06:29 PM.

Thinking of you!
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Thinking of you!

Thinking of you, any results yet?

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

I know NOTHING! I was very busy at work and couldn't get to the phone when the nurse called. She left me a message. She said they finally have all of Tanner's results and they're too complicated to tell me over the phone. She only works in the office on Wednesdays, so we're scheduled to go talk to her this Wednesday at 9am. I tried calling her back but she was already gone for the day. That just seems so unfair to leave a message like that with no way for anyone to contact her to ask questions. I'm just a bag of tears. I can't eat, sleep or even focus on anything except what she might tell us Wednesday . I know it's in God's hands and no matter what happens, He's in control. Please pray for me and dh to make it through these next few days.
    Last edited by babypayne; 02-11-2013 at 06:30 PM.

What an incredibly frustrating message.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Popping in to let you know I am praying for you!

That's just awful !! I'm so sorry

I can't believe she gave info like that in a message...very unprofessional!

(((Big hugs)))...praying for you through these next few days!

Wow, only Wednesdays??? That's crazy! I'm sorry you have such a long wait to talk with her, tons of

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

I love you ladies! Thanks for all your support. Three more long days, til I find out. Scared outta my mind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    I love you ladies! Thanks for all your support. Three more long days, til I find out. Scared outta my mind!!!
    (((Hugs hugs hugs)))!!

Thinking of you!

((hugs)) I'm so sorry that happened. It's completely not right to leave you such a message with no way to get the results until Wed. Praying for your family.

Thanks for the prayers. I'm just wishing these next two nights away, so we can hurry up and get to Wednesday. Two more nights. Two more nights.....
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Tomorrow is the day. Appt is at 9am,so I'll let ya'll know what I find out ASAP. Prayers needed and MUCH appreciated !!!

Really praying momma !!