Thread: weird cycle

Default weird cycle

Well, my red spotting stopped as quickly as it began and now I'm back to creamy/ew cm. This is my strangest cycle ever. I have had cramping all week that has progessively gotten more intense. Last night was so bad it kept me up until 1am, along with serious hot flashes and a headache. FF said my period should have started yesterday, but I was thinking it should be starting today. Either way, it's not here and I have never had heavy cramping before without a period. But I took a FRER this morning and it was clearly negative. Is this just a wonky cycle? I also spot dark brown for 2-3 days leading up to my period and I haven't had it at all this month. I feel like something might be wrong

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

I have no idea, just wanted to offer some can you call your OB? Maybe they can check something.

What part of San Diego are you in?

Thank you Dunegirl. I work in Balboa Park (next door to the zoo) and I live in La Mesa. But I have lived all over San Diego including North Park, Hillcrest, University Heights, and Pacific Beach! Do you visit much?

...I don't have any thoughts either (((hugs))). I would make an appt for Monday, that way if af hasn't arrived or things are still off it's there.

Praying it's just an oddball cycle and it evens out soon...our bodies can be so frustrating !

Kup!

Quote Originally Posted by Melturtleluv View Post
    Thank you Dunegirl. I work in Balboa Park (next door to the zoo) and I live in La Mesa. But I have lived all over San Diego including North Park, Hillcrest, University Heights, and Pacific Beach! Do you visit much?
    I'm in east county...we're close!

no way! You and your family should come to the Museum where I work sometime - I can give you a tour of the collection rooms if you want

Awe that would be awesome!!

Your chart looks perfect. Keep testing!

I hope AF stays away and the bfn turns to a bfp is the cramping any better today? If not and AF has not come it might be worth talking to your dr just to make sure everything is ok

The cramping is just about gone now, and af has finally started. I have no idea why I cramped so much the past couple of days, but at least my lp is getting a little longer. I'm just relieved af started and I'm ready for next cycle. Thank you for all of your support ladies!

Huh, how odd but so glad your lp was longer and af has arrived...gives you a better idea of where you're at.

(((Big hugs)))...really praying for you and hoping this cycle will be it for you !

First off, I live in San Diego too (North County-Escondido) and secondly, I am so so sorry AF came.....that witch She is EVIL when you are TTC, more so then when you are not. I am praying you get your BFP next month!!!!
    Malia(27)Danny(45)Olivia(7)Aiden(4)Kayla(3) 1/2010 7/2010 11/2010 6/2011
    OUR MIRACLE BABY due October 8,2013...SURPRISE BFP JAN 30th one month after deciding to take a TTC break

I am so sorry about AF coming, but that is really great news about your LP!!! I hope you get your bfp soon
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

proudmommyof3: Another San Diegan? Awesome!!

Thanks again everyone. I'm really hoping next cycle will be it too, because so far this has been the worst period ever. Cramps, lightheaded, and nausea galore.