Thread: RE visit today

Default RE visit today

The visit seemed to go pretty well. She said my lining looks good, and I have two follies. One measures 19 and one measures 13. The plan is for me to give myself the trigger shot tonight and I go in Sunday morning for my IUI. The sonographer told me two follies is a good response to Letrazole. When I was on clomid and they did the US after ovulation to check lining, the sonographer indicated that it looked as though I had ovulated one egg. Hopefully, between the two eggs and bypassing the CM (which I think is my issue), I'll have success. Please pray for me.
    My Ovulation Chart[

Julianne Catherine 08/08/07 and Avery Eliza 05/08/09. I am in love with my two darling girls!!

Quote Originally Posted by fsunolesgirl View Post
    The visit seemed to go pretty well. She said my lining looks good, and I have two follies. One measures 19 and one measures 13. The plan is for me to give myself the trigger shot tonight and I go in Sunday morning for my IUI. The sonographer told me two follies is a good response to Letrazole. When I was on clomid and they did the US after ovulation to check lining, the sonographer indicated that it looked as though I had ovulated one egg. Hopefully, between the two eggs and bypassing the CM (which I think is my issue), I'll have success. Please pray for me.
    That sounds like a great appointment! Good luck!
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

...sounds like a great appt!

Praying tomorrow goes perfectly !

Thinking of you and hoping you get a bfp!!

Feel free to join us in the 2ww thread in TTC

Wonderful appointment and many prayers for a successful IUI!