Thread: helpless and lonely

trying30 Guest

Default helpless and lonely

My name is Meka and I am trying to have another baby but he smokes and I smoke cigarettes but even when I stop nothing happens I cry every month I get my period everytime on the 28th it makes me think I'm late till my period starts help me please

! I'm so sorry you're struggling to have another baby!!

Smoking can definitely make an impact. Have you contacted your Dr about helping you quit for good?

I recommend you read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler...great resource for learning your fertility signs so you can optimize your chances of getting pregnant. It may also help reveal any possible problems with your cycle (like not ovulating).

Generally, if you've been trying without success for 6-12 months it's time to see a dr (both you and your husband since infertility can be a result of issues with either partner).

(((Big hugs)))! Thinking of you!! Wishing you the best! Feel free to stick around and ask questions

trying30 Guest

Ok thank u and I will

Big hugs to you. Coming here to get support is a great first step. I hope that you will continue to seek out help and support and that you'll see results soon!

Stepping in here to say to contact your local health department sometimes they might have free quit smoking classes with free patches to help. There is a local office here that does that. Also, contact your work's health insurance co (if you have insurance) some places of employment have support call lines to help you get started. Good luck to you!