Thread: Ok seriously! What is wrong with the settings?

Default Ok seriously! What is wrong with the settings?

It is beyond annoying that my setting for this site won't stay the way I put them. I've been able to 'fix' it before but now it won't work.

The mobile version of this site STINKS!! Can someone please change it! I know there are a lot of people who don't come here anymore bc of that reason....and I'm about to be one of them.

Other forums stay in the regular/non-mobile setting once you change them, why won't APA stay!!?

What can I do so that it doesn't keep going back to the mobile version?

And why won't it keep me logged in ugh!!

Toeing the edge between sanity and insanity

I would say it's an issue with your device-I have used the site on at least six different mobile devices today, apple, droid, google and none of them are reverting to the mobile site. I haven't had that problem in over a year since the change.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

That's funny....I didn't used to have a problem, yes after the change, perhaps you could help me troubleshoot?

For what it's worth, I have a Blackberry and I've never been able to get it to stick on the non-mobile version either. I don't come on here from my phone becuase of that.
    Jennifer

Well there is a way to get it to stay on the non-mobile version, I just can't remember what the steps are.

Quote Originally Posted by Adhafera View Post
    For what it's worth, I have a Blackberry and I've never been able to get it to stick on the non-mobile version either. I don't come on here from my phone becuase of that.
    Ditto on my iPhone, but it works on my iPad.

After doing some googling, I've come to the conclusion that its NOT my phone setting, it IS APAs setting. All of the other forums I go to do NOT have this problem. In fact, most other forums ask you if you want to view the mobile or regular version by a popup window. One forum that doesn't ask will at least STAY on the non-mobile version when I click on "full site".

I'm on an iPhone and use safari web browser. I only have problems with this site which tell me that is not my phone settings.

Please, anyone! Is there a fix for this