Ok, this is more of a rant, but especially for people who care where there food comes from. My SIL mentioned this company on FB. I never heard of it, so I looked at their website. I am so appalled. First, I am totally against all of these "consultant" businesses - pampered chef, stell and dot, scentsy. I think they are all glorified ponzi schemes where acquaintances pressure you into supplementing their income. If I want to buy something, I will buy it. I don't throw parties at my house asking my friends to pay me for drafting wills for them.

But more importantly, the website says: "We offer a wide selection of convenient, easy-to-prepare foods designed to help people spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the rest of their lives. Our products are available through independent Tastefully Simple consultants primarily at home taste-testing parties nationwide."

Isn't that one of the biggest problems in this country?? If people spent MORE time in the kitchen with their families actually cooking actual food, our children wouldn't be obese and they might develop a real appreciation for the things they put in their body. How is this a "speciality" company based on "convenience" cooking? And I pulled up some of the products and the lists of ingredients are atrocious. Chemical sh!t storms. Trying to make processed food sound fancy. What a shame.