Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2ww N.E.T for Feb testers :)

Looooooong week ahead is right lol. I have 5 frer's....I think I'll use one tomorrow. I also think I will demand a beta for Friday. So even if I get bfn's all week then I will definitely know sometime Friday. I don't want what happen last time to happen this time, ya know.

That's a good idea . I may do that too...I'd prefer not to delay af too long if I'm not pg since I'd like to try again asap.

I'm having a downer day mood-wise...blah Motivation is nil! I was trying to decide between a nap or coffee and was leaning towards a nap but then dd needed help with school. Now it's a bit late in the day for a nap so coffee it is

Really long week for sure.

I'm having a lot of my normal PMS symptoms which isn't exactly inspiring happy thoughts in me. They are milder than usual though I wouldn't expect AF until Friday.

I'm having a lot of mood swings today so not that pleasant to be around.

Just a let's get this over with already kind of day.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I guess I'm still in the 2WW...I honestly thought I was out but I guess there's still a chance since AF hasn't shown up. Though I did POAS this morning (FRER) and it was a :BFN: I'm still not getting my hopes up. And I couldn't even temp this morning because DD lost my thermometer I hope I find it today sometime!!

As far as symptoms go...don't really have any. No cramping at all. No more spotting. DF says my boobs are more tender but I haven't really noticed that at all myself. Siiiiiigh. 2WW SUCKS lol
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    I guess I'm still in the 2WW...I honestly thought I was out but I guess there's still a chance since AF hasn't shown up. Though I did POAS this morning (FRER) and it was a :BFN: I'm still not getting my hopes up. And I couldn't even temp this morning because DD lost my thermometer I hope I find it today sometime!!

As far as symptoms go...don't really have any. No cramping at all. No more spotting. DF says my boobs are more tender but I haven't really noticed that at all myself. Siiiiiigh. 2WW SUCKS lol
    ...gah, I'm so sorry you're still in limbo ...how frustrating!! I'm still hoping for a bfp for you but I know how discouraging those bfns are !!!

Natalie, I hear you! That was me yesterday too, just wanting this wait to be over or at least something to change but nope...eeeeeverything is still the same...waiting, waiting, waiting!

I'm chalking this morning's test up to an evap...I thought maybe, possibly but I don't think it has color and it's extremely light (can't get a pic).

So, the wait continues

Thankfully, my mom is over for the next few days...should help me get my mind off of it

Well I'm out! 12 day LP though which wasn't nearly as bad as I expected it to be. Here's to next cycle! Good luck ladies!

Sucky Karen, I know how badly you wanted an October baby.

I keep getting bfn's and my temp dropped this morning

Good luck next month Beanpop!

I'm kind of feeling a little bit bummed. I have to go to CA for work next week and that is right around O time. IDK for sure because since being off BC I have had a 28 and 32 day cycle, so IDK what it will be this month. But not only is next week Valentine's Day, it will also be right around an important BD time! Bad timing! Oh well, no use being upset, there is nothing I can do about it, so I will just stay hopeful!

How is everyone's week going? I am still sooooooo busy with work! Ty's surgery went well, but Kayla stayed home from school Mon with an ear infection. My Mom comes Sat from NJ to stay with the kids while I am in CA. The kids get out of school early today which is fine but I can't get as much work done. Oh well, I guess I will just have to take them to the prk or something, SUCH a hard life!!! LOL! I registered Ty for preschool to start in the fall. Crazy, he is getting so big! I def am excited for a little itty bitty baby again Even tho the more I think about it the more I am scared of being preg again. I DO NOT like being preg!!! Anyone else???
    DD 1 (6), DD2 (4), DS (2), MC 7/13

My temp dropped more does this mean I'm probably out?

Karen...boo ...I'm so sorry! Praying next month is yours !

Amber...I don't know about the temp drop ...really praying you're not out !!!

Kemommy...so glad Tyler's surgery went well!! Sorry to hear about the timing this month...ugh !!

Bfn for me this morning...I'm somewhere between 7 and 11dpo but getting discouraged already, lol, I should probably stop testing! Bfns or so blah!

Hang in there ladies ...

How is everyone doing?

I posted in Feb testers that I'm out...Af showed yesterday and bfn this morning

I'm sad but hopeful for next month...I was hoping for a Nov/Dec baby so we'll see

I'm going to order another opk/hpt ic bundle in a week And I think I'm going to amp it up a bit with DH this month...I'm sure he's not going to be opposed

GL and to everyone! I'll still be sticking around this thread, lol, I'm addicted

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    How is everyone doing?

I posted in Feb testers that I'm out...Af showed yesterday and bfn this morning

I'm sad but hopeful for next month...I was hoping for a Nov/Dec baby so we'll see

So glad this site is back.

Well I am one day late. A BFN yesterday. And I swear my dogs are treating me different---let's file that under just plain crazy.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Natalie, I sure hope this is it for you!! Really praying you get a bfp soon!

I was so bummed about the site being down too...it was a long couple of days without you ladies

Saramice, coehl102, and fsunolesgirl...how are you ladies doing? Any updates?? Thinking of you!

Juliebeans...anything new today?

Hey, I am okay, I am having a lot of lower abdominal pain, not sure if its something else or what, It feels like a pulling and like a have a lump in my belly, not sure what it is but I'm only 3dpo so I have a long way to go! Took a HPT and it was a neg so I am thinking the trigger shot is out of my system and my am opk was positive but the evening opk was negative so it's all going down as it should! I am praying this works but trying to think it wont so I don't get hurt. With 4 good follies and 2 good BD sessions plus the IUI around O time makes me happy and hopeful but my lining was almost 13mm it makes me think it wont stick.

Anyway, DH is super nervous telling me not to lift the laundry basket, won't let me even stand too long or play with the dog, he is just so nervous cuz the doc said I had to take it easy and no strenuous activities but I am pretty sure I am not made of glass!! Love him though!

How is everyone else going?

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Sounds like o pain...so exciting !!!

LOL, that is just too sweet of your dh...what a great guy to be taking such good care of you !!

Lots and lots of and !!!!

Ok...so I expected AF on Friday and still not here. I decided to wait until tomorrow to test again, just in case my cycle was a little off this month.

If it's negative again in the morning, what do you think---should I make a Dr's appt and have my betaHCG tested?

Default x-posted

I know the doctor told me not to get my hopes with the first iui, but I'm having symptoms I've never had before. I also hope that my chart looks as good as I think it does :-) I've been having cramps on and off since five days post iui (they were the worst on day 5 and have been on and off since). I had my iui last Sunday morning, and Wednesday night I had a migraine so bad I couldn't see out of my right eye. I phoned the doctor, who said to use caution with what I take, as every woman's body is different, and it could have implanted. Also (tmi warning), yesterday I began having creamy white discharge and when dh and I were BDing last night, he tried to be nice to the ta tas, but it only left my nipples sore (like I've never had since nursing!). I almost had to stop the bd, they hurt so bad after gentle touching. I'm trying so hard to not get my hopes up, but it's really difficult!
    My Ovulation Chart[

Julianne Catherine 08/08/07 and Avery Eliza 05/08/09. I am in love with my two darling girls!!

Natalie, I'd probably at least call the nurse and ask her opinion on whether to wait or have an hcg done now .

fsunolesgirl......sounds like everything is going perfectly!

Well, BFN again. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe I caught the weird cycle that is going around this month LOL.

I'll test again Weds if AF still doesn't show.

Edit: Talked to the nurse and she said, just wait and see, also that it can 2+ weeks after conception for a positive test.

If I O'ed when I think I did on Jan 27th, then I'm probably not at 2 weeks just yet.
    Last edited by Geneari; 02-11-2013 at 07:36 AM.

Boo for bfns ! I hope Wednesday shows a bfp!!