Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2ww N.E.T for Feb testers :)

You don't have a ticker just a link to your chart. I can fix it for you next time I'm on my computer!

I can try to fix that...

my progesterone is 22.34

That's good for a medicated cycle right Kelly?

Testing

my chart with ticker?

Well crap, that wasn't it

Ok so I got it to show up in my siggy but my chart still doesn't have the DPO right above the cover line.
    Last edited by dunegirl; 02-02-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    Apparently I only get a week and two day wait since my body hates me.

sending you warm wishes
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    I can try to fix that...

my progesterone is 22.34

That's good for a medicated cycle right Kelly?
    ...those are fantastic levels!!! I think this is going to be your month for sure :fingercrossed:

I almost POAS this morning haha

Ohh I have an 8 day free trial of their VIP membership.

Another temp drop today. I know I'm out even though AF hasn't shown yet.

So I got some FRER today. It's a week before I'm scheduled to test but I think I will do it. My brain has been sending me crazy signals and I think my obsessing is the reason. It's like Arizona's phantom leg (for all you Grey's fans). If my brain sees a BFN then it will chill out...right???
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Karen...boooo ! ... for next month!

Natalie, I say go for it but it's not on my dime so I'm probably not much help !

Ha, I poas (frer) this morning...bfn but I wasn't very hopeful since I'm *at the most* 7dpo and at the earliest only 5dpo . I'm feeling like I can wait until Monday now !

This progesterone is throwing me for a loop though...sore bbs, sleepy/tired, peeing a lot, bloated/gassy, and nauseous. I would think if I don't have enough hcg for a frer to show + then I don't have enough to cause symptoms so I'm blaming the progesterone .

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Natalie, I say go for it but it's not on my dime so I'm probably not much help !

Ha, I poas (frer) this morning...bfn but I wasn't very hopeful since I'm *at the most* 7dpo and at the earliest only 5dpo . I'm feeling like I can wait until Monday now !

This progesterone is throwing me for a loop though...sore bbs, sleepy/tired, peeing a lot, bloated/gassy, and nauseous. I would think if I don't have enough hcg for a frer to show + then I don't have enough to cause symptoms so I'm blaming the progesterone .
    SO aggravating isn't it? I got the BFN too, which I totally expected. I think I feel more sane now. But it's also snowing like no tomorrow outside and that was completely unexpected. So anyway...time to play in the snow!

Well I just bought dd a new wardrobe, all of her clothes were too small, and it took my mind off of TTC. But then as soon as I got home, I POAS negative of course.

I'm HUNGRY!! I don't have sore nips yet but I am peeling every other second.

Well I just bought dd a new wardrobe, all of her clothes were too small, and it took my mind off of TTC. But then as soon as I got home, I POAS negative of course.

I'm HUNGRY!! I don't have sore nips yet but I am peeling every other second.
    Yup, shopping is therapeutic...too bad it's only temporary !

well I guess it's time to go shopping again.

well I guess it's time to go shopping again.

Penny: You know, sometimes when I’m feeling all stressed out about something, I go out and buy a cute top or a fun skirt and I have a whole new outlook on life.

Sheldon: Don’t you eventually realize you’re just the same stressed out person in a cute top or a fun skirt?

Penny: Yeah, that’s when I buy shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post

Penny: You know, sometimes when I’m feeling all stressed out about something, I go out and buy a cute top or a fun skirt and I have a whole new outlook on life.

Sheldon: Don’t you eventually realize you’re just the same stressed out person in a cute top or a fun skirt?

Penny: Yeah, that’s when I buy shoes.
    Bwahahahaha !!!!!

So most of the day yesterday after seeing the BFN I didn't feel any of the phantom nausea. Then it started again after dinner and some ice cream and I had it again this morning. If there's not enough hcg to trigger a BFP then this is in my head. I'm not physically sick like with flu or anything.

I might start seeing my old therapist again. I can't live my life 2ish weeks every month like this or might actually become a crazy person.

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    So most of the day yesterday after seeing the BFN I didn't feel any of the phantom nausea. Then it started again after dinner and some ice cream and I had it again this morning. If there's not enough hcg to trigger a BFP then this is in my head. I'm not physically sick like with flu or anything.

I might start seeing my old therapist again. I can't live my life 2ish weeks every month like this or might actually become a crazy person.
    I'm reading into everything too...I have a bunch of internet cheapie hpts and tested this morning...bfn but with an evap line. LOL so far I haven't willed it to be positive by staring at it from every angle and lighting situation

I was curious about your siggy so I Googled chiweenies...oh.my.word. I think I'm in love!! Sooooo cute!! We've owned a mini-dachsund and a chihuahua in the past and they were my sweeties...so sad to have had to give them away (kids with allergies), still breaks my heart ! I'm hoping someday when the kids are grown to have a little dog again

20110523231527.jpg

This is them on a normal day not posing or anything lol. Their names are Ozzie and Sharon and they are monsters. Adorable, lovable, monsters. LOL

Does anyone know if my temp would go down while I'm on progesterone if I'm not pregnant.

Awww...Natalie, what a sweetie! I love the ears!!!

Dune...I don't know for sure but fertility friend has a chart gallery. I looked through and it looks like temp drops are common in the 2ww whether the woman was pg or not. Here's the link to the pg charts:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/index.php?cat=3
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Does anyone know if my temp would go down while I'm on progesterone if I'm not pregnant.
    i dont know but your chart is looking really good. GL!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I've been looking thru the pregnancy charts for days lol. I just want to know now...whoever created this tww was obviously NOT a woman

I'm reluctantly joining this thread, as I don't want to jinx myself. However, I'm going for it. I had my IUI today, with 14.4 mil count post-wash. I had my ultrasound Friday with two follies, one 19 and one 13. They said that with the hcg shot, they anticipated me ovulating both. The nurse said mine is the easiest she's done all day, so hopefully easy means good. Please keep me in your prayers.
    My Ovulation Chart[

Julianne Catherine 08/08/07 and Avery Eliza 05/08/09. I am in love with my two darling girls!!

Good luck Julianne!!

Amber your chart is looking AWESOME. When will you start testing?

I tested today and it was a BFN but that wasn't a surprise lol

Good luck Julianne!!

What is IUI again?

Raise your hand if it's annoying that a lot of PMS and early pg symptoms are the same!

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    Good luck Julianne!!

Amber your chart is looking AWESOME. When will you start testing?

I tested today and it was a BFN but that wasn't a surprise lol
    2 days ago

Julianne ...great to have you join us! Sounds like a really good iui today!! !!!

Karen...I'm still hoping for you but even if you don't get a bfp I'm super happy your lp is lengthening!

Natalie...IUI- IntraUterine Insemination And yes it is extremely annoying that pms and early pg symptoms are so similar

It's also super annoying not to have any symptoms. I never had any symptoms with dd either thou.

Oh eesh that would be aggravating!!

this morning on a frer...boo ..it's still very early though (only 7-9dpo at most based on my + opk). Going to keep testing with the ics and use my last frer a week from today I'm glad to be in my 2nd week of the 2ww but wow it was a reeeeally long week