Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2ww N.E.T for Feb testers :)

Hi guys! I read everything earlier on my laptop but forgot to post my replies. Now they're gone! Oh well

It is officially DD's 2nd birthday so I think in the morning I will POAS just in case I get a positive 8dpo so highly unlikely...but still! Wish me luck!

Good luck Beanpop! KUP! And happy bday to your DD!

Well, tomorrow I will start testing. I am not totally sure when to expect AF since this is only my second mo off BC. However, before I got preg with Ty I was getting AF on the 30th/31st of every mo. The first day of AF since off BC has been 12/5 and 1/5. So based off that history I am loosely expecting AF on 2/5. Since tomorrow is four days ahead of that I may have to wait a few days to get a BFP...IF I even am preg!! These last few days are so hard for me! But I said this at the outset and I'll say it again (have to keep reminding myself ) that since this will be the last baby I am going to try to enjoy the whole process...even though I am the most impatient person in the world!!!
    DD 1 (6), DD2 (4), DS (2), MC 7/13

Quote Originally Posted by kemommy View Post

Well, tomorrow I will start testing. I am not totally sure when to expect AF since this is only my second mo off BC. However, before I got preg with Ty I was getting AF on the 30th/31st of every mo. The first day of AF since off BC has been 12/5 and 1/5. So based off that history I am loosely expecting AF on 2/5. Since tomorrow is four days ahead of that I may have to wait a few days to get a BFP...IF I even am preg!! These last few days are so hard for me! But I said this at the outset and I'll say it again (have to keep reminding myself ) that since this will be the last baby I am going to try to enjoy the whole process...even though I am the most impatient person in the world!!!

I hear you on the impatience! But I hope you'll see some BFP soon!

So....when is completely too soon to feel symptoms--I'm 4 dpo. I swear I had waves of nausea this morning, but if my mind is playing tricks on me...bring out the mantras!
    Last edited by Geneari; 01-31-2013 at 07:39 AM.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thank you!! When do you think you will start testing?

I'm bad about getting into my own head too and I try to be careful about that. My first two kids I didn't have any symptoms until about six weeks. My third the only symptom I had was that I looked pregnant pretty much immediately. He was a surprise and the only reason I took a test was because I looked pregnant. But I felt fine until 5 or six weeks and never had many symptoms with him. I am feeling some things now but I keep telling myself to ignore it. It stinks to get your hopes up and be let down! My hubs keeps saying think positive, maybe it is for real. But that's how our relationshiop goes: he always has a sunny view and I'm more negative. I am learning from him over time tho!!

Thank you!! When do you think you will start testing?

I'm bad about getting into my own head too and I try to be careful about that. My first two kids I didn't have any symptoms until about six weeks. My third the only symptom I had was that I looked pregnant pretty much immediately. He was a surprise and the only reason I took a test was because I looked pregnant. But I felt fine until 5 or six weeks and never had many symptoms with him. I am feeling some things now but I keep telling myself to ignore it. It stinks to get your hopes up and be let down! My hubs keeps saying think positive, maybe it is for real. But that's how our relationshiop goes: he always has a sunny view and I'm more negative. I am learning from him over time tho!!
    Not until Feb 8th, that's when I would expect AF. With my other two I never had nausea--but they also were m/c so there is some nervousness about hormone production on my part. I think this morning's nausea was from something else, but we can hope, right?

Yes, stay positive!!! I'm sure others can chime in here about getting early symptoms, that was just my personal experience

Bean and kemommy... for tomorrow!! Bean...I hope your dd has a wonderful b-day!!

I usually start with sore/sensitive nips around a week past ovulation but I notice it because I'm usually bfing. Most of the time I don't get m/s but the times I have it started 1-4 weeks past ovulation.

Until this cycle I used to count from when we BD after the ewcm for dpo which has always seemed accurate based on when I got my first bfp (from 8dpo to 11dpo). But I used opks this time which showed + the day after I would have normally considered o happened. I plugged all of my symptoms and + opk into FF (no temps though) and according to them I'm roughly estimated to be 3-5dpo . I have a lot of ICs so I'm testing every other day until Monday and then everyday next week. Obviously I had a bfn Tuesday and today...I expect one on Saturday too but for possibly Monday (using a frer). If still bfn I'll keep using the ICs and take another frer on Friday, my official test day (11-13dpo)

So yeah...totally obessesed here

I can't keep up with the conversation

I'm only 6dpo and going absolutely CRAZY!!!

At least you have us to be crazy with! I, for one, know that my hubs cannot understand why I am obsessing. He would never think about it if I didn't bring it up. So here we can be obsessive together

Omg my DH totally doesn't understand either!! He laughs at me because I want to POAS now.

At least you have us to be crazy with! I, for one, know that my hubs cannot understand why I am obsessing. He would never think about it if I didn't bring it up. So here we can be obsessive together
    ...I agree!

This is why I decided to join. I feel a little bit of mental relief just having other ladies who get it.

Oh and...felt more nausea this afternoon coming home from the store. It could be a million things...but still....sigh.

BFN but I am hoping it was just too early!! I won't be around much the next few days except late at night but I plan on testing every day until AF shows lol

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    BFN but I am hoping it was just too early!! I won't be around much the next few days except late at night but I plan on testing every day until AF shows lol
    ...booo! for tomorrow! Kup when you can!!

I just bought more hpts I got a box of 2 test for $9 and another box for FREE that's 4 tests for only $9 and they are FRER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    I just bought more hpts I got a box of 2 test for $9 and another box for FREE that's 4 tests for only $9 and they are FRER!!!!
    Woohoo!! LOL I went for the same deal in Dec...all bfns but I couldn't resist

All I need is just one of them to be positive I want a chocolate chip cookie! I better be pregnant. I get my progesterone level checked tomorrow....I'm nervous!!!!

All I need is just one of them to be positive I want a chocolate chip cookie! I better be pregnant. I get my progesterone level checked tomorrow....I'm nervous!!!!
    Praying for good numbers !!!

I don't know if it's the progesterone or not but I'm achy in my ovary area on both sides...I've never ached on the left side before! LOL...twins?? Ha, I've always hoped for twins...I have a twin brother and my mom's aunt and grandma had twins. Considering family history, ama (lol, Advanced Maternal Age: 37 in late Oct) and number of pgs (17...if pg it will be my 18th) I think I do have a slightly increased chance. I'm not holding my breath but it's a fun thought !

Oh that is a great deal on hpts!

I've always thought I'd like twins, but no family history of twins, so really unlikely!

I had an elevated temp (+0.5 deg) at my normal time today. Which I thought was weird. Instead of waking up normally, I was scared awake by some strong winds...but that couldn't be it, could it?

I have always wanted twins too. But now I'm soooooo glad my first was a singleton!! I wouldn't mind twins now that I know what one is like.

I had my highest temp yet today. For the past 2 days I've had occasional sharp pain down towards my ovaries....I've never had that before.

Got my frers today...bought a 3pk !

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Got my frers today...bought a 3pk !
    I'm going to get mine tomorrow when I do the shopping. It's going to drive me crazy all week having them there, I just know it!!

GL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geneari View Post
    I'm going to get mine tomorrow when I do the shopping. It's going to drive me crazy all week having them there, I just know it!!

GL!!!
    LoL yeah, I had to talk myself out of using one as soon as I got home !

DH says don't buy the hpt tomorrow since I have the whole week to wait

IDK, I want to have them!!

Apparently I only get a week and two day wait since my body hates me.

Quote Originally Posted by beanpop View Post
    Apparently I only get a week and two day wait since my body hates me.
    ...how frustrating! I'm so so sorry ...that just stinks !!!

Will be thinking of you! Kup (((hugs)))!

Karen.

Kelly does your progesterone make you feel bloated? I'm beyond constipated and feel super bloated, bleh!

Karen.

Kelly does your progesterone make you feel bloated? I'm beyond constipated and feel super bloated, bleh!
    Ugh, yes! I'm so gassy (tmi) and bloated! I started drinking prune juice yesterday...hoping it kicks in!! Crazy hormones

Ok good haha. Is it time to POAS yet I'm dying over here!!!!

Hey Karen why doesn't my chart show DPO like yours does