Thread: Ovulation

Default Ovulation

My cycles have been so out of whack since the last miscarriage. I've had 2 cyles. The first I surged on day 14, the second on day 18! When ttc DD, I surged consistently on day 10. This last pregnancy was consistantly day 12. Now I'm all over the flippin' map! And to top it off, I got my surge Saturday on day 11! Fortunately, we happened to have dtd on Friday and were able to on Sunday as well. But now I'm getting TONS of ewcm, which I've never had like this. I don't think there is any way DH will be able to do it again tonight, but I'll be sure to snuggle a little closer just in case! Hopefully we're covered. Keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP!
    Me (40), DH (50), DSS (23), DSS (19), 4/09, 10/09,
    DD born 2-12-2011
    , 10/12

My cycles are all over the place too! Fingers crossed for you!!!! When will you test?

My cycles tend to be 27-32 days, but my surge is all over the place, just like you. Just sweet talk DH, and I've noticed that whenever I start something, DH has trouble not finishing it. ;) Good luck
    Julianne Catherine 08/08/07 and Avery Eliza 05/08/09. I am in love with my two darling girls!!

Quote Originally Posted by dunegirl View Post
    My cycles are all over the place too! Fingers crossed for you!!!! When will you test?
    I'll be testing Feb. 7th. How awesome of a birthday present for Grace would that be?
    Me (40), DH (50), DSS (23), DSS (19), 4/09, 10/09,
    DD born 2-12-2011
    , 10/12

Ooh how exciting!!! I really hope you get a bfp!!!!