Thread: is she pregnant??

Hybrid View

sathya227 Guest

Default is she pregnant??

My gf did b*** job on the12 th day of her period she is 21 years old.. She touched my sperms and after some 5 min when she went to bathroom she put her hand inside her vagina almost 2 inches to clean it coz it was wet.. Doesnt she need her hymen layer to be ripped and bleed????!!! She is a virgin.. Is it possible to get pregnant with out having proper sex.. but now her period is delaying.. Her cycle will continue for every 26 days Now it has been 32 days...her period is regular usually.. Is there any chance of her being pregnant?? She dnt wash her hands..Plz answer this.. If your answer is yes then when is it best suited to get aborted?

Its a slim chance but, can happen. FYI: You both need to use protection at all times even if she gets on the pill. She needs to take a home pregnancy test first before making any decisions. If she is pregnant the sooner an abortion can take place it is better than waiting until later however, that is HER choice not yours. She should go to plan parenthood to discuss all of her options before she makes a choice that will affect her life forever. If she isn't pregnant she needs to start on birth control as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by hotpinkmomma0811 View Post
    its a slim chance but, can happen. Fyi: You both need to use protection at all times even if she gets on the pill. She needs to take a home pregnancy test first before making any decisions. If she is pregnant the sooner an abortion can take place it is better than waiting until later however, that is her choice not yours. She should go to plan parenthood to discuss all of her options before she makes a choice that will affect her life forever. If she isn't pregnant she needs to start on birth control as soon as possible.

this^^^^
    Make a pregnancy tickerMe(24) DH: Chris (28) Cassidee Garcelyn Born January 4, 2011 MC 8/1/12

Just a thought here but if your girlfriend is pg, and both of you feel you are not ready, why not consider adoption?

Quote Originally Posted by bowlerchick View Post
    Just a thought here but if your girlfriend is pg, and both of you feel you are not ready, why not consider adoption?
    I agree with this!

I would consider adoption as well... I was adopted myself, and am happy that my mother chose to carry me, otherwise I wouldn't be here! I doubt that she is pregnant though, stress can delay a period for up to a week or two sometimes, so be aware of that as well. The quickest way to find out id to take a home pregnancy test though.
    DH:29 Me:25 TTC: #1 ;) M/C: 07/2012 <3

Good things come in small packages...