Hi, this is my first time posting so please bear with me.

So, my husband and I chatted over Christmas and decided that we would try for a family in 2013... I am more than a bit lackadaisical about knowing when I ovulated and even when the painters are next due... However, I do no for certain that my cycle is on the short side and tends to be 23-26 days at most.

So we tried in January and by my reckoning the painters are due by next Thursday at the latest. Here's where the HOWEVER comes in...

Normally, I don't get all that many PMS type symptoms- only sore boobs when the cat stands on them and some serious crankiness directed at certain people. However, in the last week to 10 days I have experienced a plethora of unusual things. I have had bouts of serious nausea (less now), bleeding gums (stopped two days ago), lower abdominal pain where I imagine my right ovary is (I actually thought I might have a UTI at one point), but this only happened on Friday and had lessened dramatically by the time I got home from work, I fancy that the girls are a tiny bit larger and are defintely more tender, until yesterday I felt hot (I am normally cold), but today I am back to my usual cold self and to top it all of I seem to be developing a bit of a goatee (not a good look).

Am I pregnant or just a little nuts? I've been googling these symptoms and some places suggest that I might be pregnant, but other places say that some of these things are definitely not symptoms of early pregnancy.... I did a test on Thursday because I am not the most patient person in the world and to say it was completely negative is an understatement. However, I do accept that it might have been a little early...

Please help!