Thread: Weird question about peeing

Default Weird question about peeing

Ok I'm sorry this is such a bizarre question but I'm too embarrassed to ask anybody else lol. I'm 15 weeks pregnant now and at the point where I wake up in the middle of the night with a 110% full bladder and dying to pee. When I get to the bathroom the stream is so slow, a little more than a trickle even though I have to go so bad. It's not painful like a UTI and I do end up emptying my bladder but it takes so much longer than all my other normal pees during the day. Sorry this is so strange and confusing and weird. Just wondering if this is normal or if I need to call my midwife.

I'm not pregnant anymore, but still when I've been holding it for a longer than normal amount of time and I have to go at 110% it's slower. All that pressure for sure slows the stream down!

[/CENTER]

Blog Entries

If my bladder gets really full in pregnancy, too, it does seem to take much longer for it to empty.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Yep seems 100% normal.
    Thing 1 (8), Thing 2 (5), Thing 3 (2)

Thanks! I had a feeling it was normal but just wanted to make sure.

It is normal, but there is a severe form where the bladder gets entrapped behind the uterus and is unable to be emptied. A friend of mine had it in one of her pregnancies and needed a catheter for a coupke weeks until the uterus moved up more. So if you are unable to empty your bladder at all, go to the dr/er asap.