Thread: Need answers pleeeeaseee

Hybrid View

Default Need answers pleeeeaseee

I don't know if this is the right place to post this buuut, here it goes. My friend is pregnant and she has decided to abort the baby. She is almost 12 weeks pregnant. She has not been taking care of the baby (no prenatal care, drinking, smoking). In the past couple days, she has had 4 energy drinks. Tonight, she is having a brown discharge with a red tint. She doesn't really have much cramping. What is going on?

A lot of women have some bleeding during a healthy pregnancy and it's normal. Sometimes it is a miscarriage but cramping is usually involved when it's that. She should call a doctor on Monday. If she is planning on aborting, she needs to look into doing it soon. Different states have different cut offs for when you can get an abortion and 12 weeks seems pretty late to me.

Okay, thank you. She said she woke up with some bad cramping and still the same discharge.

She definitely needs to get things checked out. It is possible that she is starting a m/c considering she isn't caring what she does and smoking can cause miscarriages in early pregnancy. Its also possible nothing is wrong. I had spotting with both pregnancies but, with both it was early spotting at 5-6 weeks.

Okay, I'll tell her to go to the doctor to get it checked out. thanks so much!

That's how my miscarriages always started...brown blood. There's no way to know without going to a dr. They should be able to do an U/S and bloodwork.