Thread: Stomach ache

Default Stomach ache

DD1 has been complaining of stomachache for the past two days. I'm not entirely sure what to do for it. She's been having regular bm's, and they aren't soft or yucky. Anyway gramma took her to school today and she cried that she wanted to come home. It's not usual for her to cry like that at school, but I'm kinda wondering if she just wanted to come home. I got irritated with her on the phone which I probably shouldn't have, but seriously this morning she was fine! Laughing and playing. Gramma said she was hungry on the way to school and when they got there and the food was in front of her, she just started crying saying her tummy hurt. What do I do? She doesn't wanna go to the dr which is highly suspicious because that girl gets a tiny bruise and she wants to go to the dr. I'm not sure if she is faking it or what. We were also supposed to go on a play date after school and she was okay with not going-which tells me maybe something is bothering her.

It's not the issue of school that's the problem, it's what can I do to make her feel better? If she really is having a stomachache. Ohhh kids.
    Autumn (me) Darren () Naheana () Mahikoa () La'i () & Mana'o ()

Since she is school aged she should be able to tolerate Children's Pepto Bismo sp? It won't hurt her even if an anxiety thing. I've had nervousness from the time I was 7 and still do. When I was a kid I would get all worked up and my parents ended up giving me tums or pepto. * Sort of a placebo effect* Also, I would ask her if she doesn't like the play date friend.

We give her pepto, I just don't have any right now. Sooo I brought her home and miraculously her tummy ache went away and she was ready to tear up the house lol. The little girl from the play date is her best friend
    Autumn (me) Darren () Naheana () Mahikoa () La'i () & Mana'o ()