Hey girls. So about 2 weeks ago I had a thread on here because I thought I night have been pregnant. My period did come, about 4 days late and didn't last very long and was lighter than usual.

Now I am on my period again, was only just starting week 2 on my pack when I started but I have no period symptoms. I have no cramps which are usually painful for me, I have no bloating as well. The blood is so light I can get by with just a liner and not a pad. The color however is brown to dark red and is dry. Only seems heavy at all when I wipe from going to the bathroom.

I have started working out more and did start using a diet pill regularly. I have been using the bathroom a lot more than usual but I attributed it to the diet pills.

I called my Gyno and the assistant called me back. They didn't seem to concerned even though I have never had such an irregular cycle and have been on BC for 6-7 years. She told me to start a new pack when the cycle is over. Well I started bleeding on Sunday and here it is Friday night and while it has been lighter than usual it shows no signs of tapering off.

I'm so confused and just want to know what is going on. I'd love to be pregnant, but I just don't know what is going on and hoped you experienced ladies can give some input. I have decided I'm done with BC as I don't like the fact of being irregular at all and just want natural from now on.