Thread: 11months pp and body is doing something different :D

Default 11months pp and body is doing something different :D

Adam is almost 11months and I haven't had a pp cycle yet due to bfing. I'm still wtc but today my body did something different which is exciting, lol!! I'm thinking I may be ovulating (lots of ewcm with brownish streaks)! My opk this morning was reeeeally close to + which I know is still a - but it was so close it was iffy! I took a 2nd one this afternoon and it was already getting lighter...wondering if I missed the surge by a few hours...not sure.

Soooo, seeing some spotting was a change...haven't spotted since 3months pp so I'm taking it as a sign of returning fertility . *If* I'm oing and *if* my cycles are regular then I will o next on Feb 28th which was when I had hoped to start ttc...perfect! LOL of course, life isn't a fairytale so I'm not getting my hopes up but I'm excited about the possibility .

The other thing it could be is implantation but I'm doubtful since I had no signs of o and my opks were consistently -. DH and I aren't preventing and we dtd 6 days ago but not since (dh hasn't been feeling well, lol, he's actually been joking that he thinks he might be pg ). I'll probably test Feb 1st but will be expecting bfn.

Anyway, looking forward to moving from wtc to ttc and thinking my body may be warming up for it too .

Just wanted to share, lol, because who else would I tell ...so glad you ladies are here...I know you *get it*

Oh, did I think that out loud?
    ~Andrea~

sounds like you are oing to me. I never get a true + on opks, but the line gets pretty dark when I surge. The RE I was seeing confirmed my o when my opks were almost +, so I guess that's as good as it gets for me. I would take your ewcm as a very good sign!! Good luck

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Yay!

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (5 1/2) and Jericho (3)
    My Blog!

SOund like you might still be fertile if you want to get in one more BD! If you want to ttc this month ;)

Otherwise GL next month!!!!! I hope you O like they do in fairy tales (haha I wish I did too!)
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Yay!!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Andrea, LOL!!! So happy to have your cheers and support !!

Melturtluv- that's good to know! I'm thinking that was a + opk...still having ewcm today and my ovary area is achy but - opk

Lizamay, LOL, it's killing me not to BD ...I was planning to wait until after my first AF before ttc but we'll see if I can actually hold out...I have no willpower so maybe I'll be providentially hindered in some way ! In all reality, I'll probably talk with DH about it and leave the choice up to him...he's Mr. Practical, not to mention he has the willpower of Ghandi !

Thank you all for your encouragement!! I'll kup!