Thread: Opinions

Default Opinions

Hello ladies,

I would like some insight into what could be going on with me. Or questions I should be asking the doctor. Anything you think might explain what the heck is wrong. And why AF came back so normally for 13 months only to act like this as soon as I started TTC. I'm so depressed right now. It took so long to have my son because of my wonky cycles. He seemed like such a miracle. When I started having normal woman periods, I was so excited. I thought it would be different this time.

My Ovulation Chart

It looks pretty normal to me from the last 2 cycles I can see- what do you think is wrong with it?

In October I had a 37 day cycle. I'm ovulating late with short luteal phases. And long AFs. Fertility Friend calls them irregular.

I was thinking they looked okay too. Your luteal phase seems on the short side and your flow is on the long side but not sure it would be considered abnormal. I can only see November to current though so I'm really not sure. It's encouraging that you appear to be ovulating regularly! Maybe talk to your Dr about doing progesterone after o to try to increase the length of your LP and prevent some of the pre-flow spotting?

! It can all be so confusing and frustrating!! Praying you're able to get a bfp soon! Thinking of you!!

It looks ok to me too. My LP is only about 11 days long and as far as I know, not considered irregular. What's the average length of your period? Do you spot before and after? Sometimes FF and charting can be so confusing and stressful for me, I'm thinking I might quit and just bd every other day or so. My ob/gyn thinks the reason I'm not getting pregnant is from stress and to stop doing everything and just go on vacation!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

It makes me feel a lot better to hear it doesn't look so bad. That is how we were blessed with my son after two years. We just gave up (and lost hope). It was a tough time. But then one day, halfway through a tour of the U.K., when I couldn't hold my eyes open or stand to smell fish and chips one more time, that I realized I was a week past AF on my 42 day cycle and we were all of a sudden pregnant.

It just really worries me that I'm a older now, I don't really want it to take over 2 years this time!

My cycles up until three months ago were 26 days. October was 37, November was 30, and December I started spotting yesterday on the 29th day. Yes I do a lot of spotting now. That last AF was awful, it was so long.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom and good vibes with me.