Thread: question for all you pg women

Default question for all you pg women

I got a postive HPT on Jan 18th and another on Jan 21st. I wasn't sure when AF would come because I had a early miscarriage on 11/29/12 and didn't know it until Dec 13th 2012 when I went in for a pap and they did a test and it came out postive I then proceeded to start my period and after blood test and more urine test they decided that my period on 11/29 was actually an early miscarriage. (hope all that made sense) Any how my question is how many of you have gotten pregnant so soon after having a miscarriage and was it viable? I go into the dr tomorrow not sure what they will do. I have been having some lower back pain nothing to bad though.
    Cassie (27) DH, Rusty (29), DD, Marlee Jay (3)

I can't answer your question but I hope your little one sticks! Good luck!

! So sorry about your loss !

I've had two pregnancies that immediately followed a m/c that I carried to term.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Praying you have another healthy 8months !!! Keep us posted!

Thank you Kelly! That makes me fell a lot better!! I go in to the dr today @ 2:30pm I'm hoping for a U/S

Are we distant twins? I also got a positive pregnancy on 1/18 after having a chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage in December. So far everything seems to be going ok. I haven't called the doc yet though....
    Congratulations!

Last year, I had a chemical pregnancy (early m/c) and then got pregnant again immediately the next cycle. I had a healthy normal pregnancy and DS is now almost 4 months old. Congratulations!
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by palmtree429 View Post
    Are we distant twins? I also got a positive pregnancy on 1/18 after having a chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage in December. So far everything seems to be going ok. I haven't called the doc yet though....
    Congratulations!
    Haha crazy! Congrats to you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Adhafera View Post
    Last year, I had a chemical pregnancy (early m/c) and then got pregnant again immediately the next cycle. I had a healthy normal pregnancy and DS is now almost 4 months old. Congratulations!
    Thank you!! That makes me feel alot better!