Thread: Here We Go Again

Default Here We Go Again

So it didn't stick last month and now here we are in/near the ovulation zone. Anyone else in the same place?
    DD 1 (6), DD2 (4), DS (2), MC 7/13

Sorry for your loss and good luck at trying again.

Quote Originally Posted by kemommy View Post
    So it didn't stick last month and now here we are in/near the ovulation zone. Anyone else in the same place?
    Wishing you best of luck this cycle! I am a few days from ovulation I believe! I possibly could have triggered today but I had 5 almost 6 mature follicles. I am doing timed intercourse so that is just a few too many I go back on Thursday to see if things have calmed down! Keep us posted!!!

Hey Katie! I'm happy to see that you are trying for another LO. I will be stalking you! Fingers crossed for you this month.

Amanda - 28 (Proud Single Mama)

I just wanted to pop in and say GL kemommy and cookie!!!! I hope this is your month!

So sorry to hear that! fingers crossed for this month!

Kelli = 37 DH = 38 (same bday) DSD=15 and DSS=8 and DS=4 born at 32 weeks 3 days on 10/8/08.

(((Hugs)))! Praying this cycle will be it for you!!

Sorry for your loss

Today is CD 11 for me so I plan to BD every other day this week up until early next week. I'm on Clomid so I'm not even sure if I'll ovulate (didn't work the 1st time taking it) but gotta get the BDing in there just in case!
    Candice, 28, STC 7+ years

Well, can I start by saying I feel really stupid! I didn't mean to say it didn't stick (as in MC), I meant to say it didn't take (as in I just didn't get preg). Sorry for the confusion!!! But thank you all for your kind words!

I was enjoying the past couple of weeks from the start of AF to around O time when I didn't even think about pregnancy. Now for the next few weeks until AF shows up it is going to be on my mind all the time, boooo!

Quote Originally Posted by newmom84 View Post
    Hey Katie! I'm happy to see that you are trying for another LO. I will be stalking you! Fingers crossed for you this month.
    Hi!!! I almost didn't even recognize you two from when we were in the same birth room for our boys! How are y'all?

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Wishing you best of luck this cycle! I am a few days from ovulation I believe! I possibly could have triggered today but I had 5 almost 6 mature follicles. I am doing timed intercourse so that is just a few too many I go back on Thursday to see if things have calmed down! Keep us posted!!!
    Thanks, good luck to you too!! When will you be testing? I bet we will around the same time! I think I will around 2/1. Not sure about my cycle, but I should get AF by about 2/5.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiceLeigh View Post
    Sorry for your loss

Today is CD 11 for me so I plan to BD every other day this week up until early next week. I'm on Clomid so I'm not even sure if I'll ovulate (didn't work the 1st time taking it) but gotta get the BDing in there just in case!
    We are in the same boat-BDing until next weekend. I know I keep saying this, but since I don't know what my cycle is, I am not sure when I O. So just to be safe we will BD everyday til next weekend. That's probably going overboard, but better safe than sorry! When will you be testing???

Quote Originally Posted by kemommy View Post
    We are in the same boat-BDing until next weekend. I know I keep saying this, but since I don't know what my cycle is, I am not sure when I O. So just to be safe we will BD everyday til next weekend. That's probably going overboard, but better safe than sorry! When will you be testing???
    I don't know when or if I will O either! I go on the 25th to get blood work done that will tell me if I O'd or not and then I'll go see my Dr the following week for results. If it's confirmed that I've O'd I'll probably test 2/1? AF doesn't come on her own for me, I have to take meds, so I'll have to test to know if I can take my AF inducing meds or not. Hope that makes sense!

If it's confirmed that I did not O then I won't test at all. I'm hoping I do though 'cause my birthday is 2/4 and even if I don't get PG right away, just Oing will be a big and awesome step for me! And a nice birthday present!
    Candice, 28, STC 7+ years

That would be a great bday present!!! Hoping for the best for you!! KUP!

Hey Katie! Good to see you on here and yay for trying for #4! I am gonna be delivering mid June, #4 will be stalking!!

Jenny~ Mama to Katelyn(7), Ben(my angel in Heaven, 6), Megan(5), Allie(2years), Nora(8m)