Thread: Appointment moved...

Default Appointment moved...

To Wednesday!! Like, tomorrow...EEK! Finally! Problem is, it's at 6am! And it's an hour south and with us going through snow squalls and accumulation up to 8inches right through where we have to go, I don't know if I will make it to work by 8am. I told my boss I would be a little late but only mentioned about 30mins and I am worried it will be more than that... Other problem... DH comes home from work at 1am, he works 2hrs south and then has to be up at 4am to drive me to the appointment. Gah! I just want this over. Like DH said, it's easier to ask for forgiveness for being late than to ask for another favor. We are also thinking of filling out paperwork for the FLMA to help cover us, not sure how much it will help but it's something.

Also, he thought maybe I just call in sick tomorrow but I already told them about the appointment so they would know that I had that appointment and know I'm lying. Then again he says to tell them on Thursday that the news was bad and I was too upset...IDK that feels wrong but maybe it would help?
    Last edited by coelh102; 01-22-2013 at 05:08 AM.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Eek! Excited and nervous for you !

Praying it all works out tomorrow! Drive safe...will be thinking of you (((hugs)))!

I say just go and then get to work when u can, if you can (w/snow). There might be days in the future where you really cannot go, or really need the day of for fertility/pregnancy stuff, so it is probably better to do the best you can now.

Let us know how the appt goes!!!! I hope your lining is not too thick!
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Thanks Girls! I am very nervous about tomorrow and excited at the same time! I forgot to ask if I should bring my meds but i am going to bring them anyway and leave them in the car, if we need them they DH will run and get them. If not, they don't have to know I even brought them. I just want this to go the right way so bad! The past two days have not been bad days at all and I am hoping it's not because I will get horrible news in the morning.

The weather is going to be really bad with wind chill bring temps to -25F, yes that's negative twenty five degrees!! But I am not seeing much in snow other than tonight and today was horrible but it should be cleared up enough tomorrow. Poor DH is getting home at 1am and then up at 4am to go with me but he said last night he didn't care, he would be a zombie but knew I wanted to go so he would do it, he would make it work. He is the best in the whole world!

I will let you all know updates as soon as I come home from work!!

03/22/13

!!!

Thinking of you tomorrow !

Good luck! Keep us posted on how it goes

*Stalking* Praying it's going well!!

I am on 75iu!! I start tonight, figure around 10pm cuz that's when I usually go to bed. Sucky thing is, my lining was 7mm so they are not holding much in for success, Not sure why though but guess my lining is thick? But I told her on CD 63 my lining was 9mm that today is CD 33 so in 30 days my lining went up 2mm? So she figured I am just a heavy cycler and that it would be a good 'trial run' for after surgery on March 19th to clear my blocked tube.

I am secretly hoping I O and the egg sticks so I don't have to worry about any of this. However, I have to try and prepare myself that it won't work too. Well I am wondering if I should start a new cycle on FF or should I just use this one?

03/22/13

yay for not too thick lining and starting meds!!!
    I say keep the same chart, and just add the meds.
    7mm for lining doesn't sound too thick to me, from what I looked up online, but alas I am not a RE
    So when do they think you'll o or when do you go next to check on your follicles? Did you have any good looking follicles yesterday? I am so excited for you!!

I go in tomorrow at 7am to get my follies checked out and see how they are doing. When I went in for the 'baseline' she said all was under 8mm and quiet. So I am hopeful to see any growth, anything over 10mm is something I have not seen ever! But I don't know how fast I will see growth. I was so excited last night that I gave myself those shots that I jumped around in a happy dance and almost stabbed DH in the nose with the needle because he sat with me on the side of the tub to help support me if I got scared. lol We tried testing my blood sugar a week ago and I was so scared of the needle I was shaking and sweating so we were pretty worried that I couldn't do it, but I did!!

03/22/13

!! Woohoo for getting started! FX you o before surgery! Can't wait to hear how your follies are doing

Woohoo! Grow follicles grow!

Hope DH's schedule allows for some good before you O!
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Liz, we thought about that and didn't want to risk him being at work, we are doing IUI and it just so happens to be around my birthday, possibly even on my birthday! He has it off but we are doing IUI anyway because of his SA saying 30% motility and RE wanted to give us the best shot.

03/22/13

When is your next us? I am excited to see if it works! ;)

Had an ultrasound & blood work this morning...

LH: 37.5
    Estradiol:283.2
    Progesterone: 0.7

This is the table that they posted on my portal for my ultrasound this morning... I am confused though, it seems it says Left and Rigth ovary <10mm is 10+ on each side... so is that 10 follies on each side? Not sure. But they told me to decrease my dosage from 75iu to 37.5, the lowest dose possible so not sure what that means. I was at lunch when they called so I couldnt talk too much.

1 2 Mean
    L1 mm
    L2 mm
    L3 mm
    L4 mm
    L5 mm

1 2 Mean
    L6 mm
    L7 mm
    L8 mm
    L9 mm
    L10 mm

< 10mm 10+
    Left Ovary Length (mm) mm
    Left Ovary Volume (cc)
    Left Ovary Height (mm) mm
    Left Ovary Width (mm) mm

Right Ovary
    1 2 Mean
    R1 mm
    R2 mm
    R3 mm
    R4 mm
    R5 mm

1 2 Mean
    R6 mm
    R7 mm
    R8 mm
    R9 mm
    R10 mm

< 10mm 10+
    Right Ovary Length (mm) mm
    Right Ovary Volume (cc)
    Right Ovary Height (mm) mm
    Right Ovary Width (mm) mm

03/22/13

Hmm... I am not sure what the numbers mean. I am guessing that since they want you to go down in dosage that means something is working though.

GL!!!!!!!!!!!

And hooray for you being brave and doing the shots!!!
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I just looked and you are CD5 and I am CD6. Cycle buddies again!

...but only for a short time, as I bet you O before me, since you are getting meds!
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Cycle Buddies!!! I hope we O together too though, FX for a shorter cycle for you!

03/22/13