Thread: Feel like I am pregnant..

CNORRIS318 Guest

Default Feel like I am pregnant..

First of all let me start by saying that I have two children ages 11 and 16, and I had a tubal ligation in 1/2004. THis past 6 months has been a bit weird for me. In the beginning I just had a "feeling" I may be pregnant, however continued to get my menses every month. I have taken several pregnancy tests(home) and one at the E.R. where I work all urin tests and all negative. Well, once back in September there was a faint line( I dismissed this as a negative cince I cont. to have periods). However, my abdomen started getting swollen back in Sept., and now it is at a point that I cannot even suck it in. I thought maybe I was just gaining weight, but inthe past few days I have had that fluttering feeling...UGH, I don't know what to think. Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance.

I think at this point, you need to go to your OB and request a blood pregnancy test, and try to figure out what is going on. Best of luck.
    Jennifer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adhafera View Post
    I think at this point, you need to go to your OB and request a blood pregnancy test, and try to figure out what is going on. Best of luck.
    Agree!
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Yeah. I'd get to the doctor.

go to the doctors ASAP

See a doctor as soon as possible.