Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused!!!!

Thanks Kelly. I never know what my body is doing. I can have a gorgeous chart and they always end in AF. Boo....
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

Dang. I'm sorry.

I am so sorry natali!

AF is definitely here. Cramping like crazy and really heavy. Ugh. Well, on to next month. DH and I are trying to pay off all our debts so that if we aren't pregnant by the end of the year, we can start saving up for fertility treatments or adoption. Our house will be paid for by next January (it's just a single-wide, but it will be ours). I will probably keep temping for a couple more months, just to see what my body is doing and maybe get some basic testing done this summer. Not sure where to go from here. We've been NPP, TTC, very actively TTC and have gotten nowhere in any of those. Financially, fertility treatments have been out of our reach, but with us both getting raises this year, we decided to pay off everything other than the student loans (working on them, but they are big) by the end of the year. And if we do get pregnant soon, it's less debt and more money that can go to a child. Anyway, that's my ramble for the day. Now, where's some chocolate....
    Sam(Me)-25 Mitch(DH)-34 4 Furbabies TTC since May 2009. My Blog: Infertility Bites

I just saw this post, thinking of you!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!